HR 62 ...Here comes the Judge!! ..Da Official will he hit 62 watch ...???

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question for the baseball heads ...????

if he hits 62 would u recognize it as the record or Bond`s 73 ...?

:idea:

4480723216_ab274bffbc_o.gif

Bond hit 73... It wasn't proven that he juiced. Until it is, the record is his.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
another thing too he`s hitting for average ...

he might get the triple crown ...:eek2:

now thts crazy ....:eek2::eek2:

"Here comes the Judge !!!"

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Hit a round ball thrown at a high velocity and hit it squarely with a round bat.

If strength mattered to hit a home run, how come nobody signed Ronnie Coleman to play 1st base?

Barry Bonds is the record holder with 73 home runs. Fuck crackers of the baseball writers association appealing to and writing articles to keep whiteness on top.

The roid yrs put baseball back on the map they trying to act like that shit didn’t give mlb its mojo back.. they didn’t give back all that money they made due to the roid yrs and popularity.. bonds counts

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man I hated I didn’t get to go watch them vs Baltimore when I was in VA back in July…

was my second time missing them

slam

Super Moderator
The new home run champ in single season. Fuck them roid records.

Tee1Er.jpg

lol...i`m conflicted ... i really dont think steroids give u tht much an advantage in baseball ...

especially hitting home runs ... dunno ...:puzzled:

but anyway what a 9th inning ...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
lol...i`m conflicted ... i really dont think steroids give u tht much an advantage in baseball ...

They do. Trust me. If they didn't guys wouldn't take them. One of the things it does is allow muscles to recover faster short term. Fights off fatigue. Remember, we have muscles in our hands as well. Those are critical when it comes to contact with a baseball. When we thing of steroids the 1st thing we tend to think of is strong big muscles. Roids also help keep up those smaller muscles in your hands strong so come September when your hands are tired and those balls in July that were 420ft bombs are only 335 long outs. Judge did it clean. He's the King.

k6IQZg.jpg

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

when I played baseball in college I was a power hitting 1st baseman and I had opportunity to use steroids,growth hormone and other Supplement. I never did it cause I was afraid of the possible side effects but I saw guys who had little to no power hit 400 ft home runs. I had legit 500 ft power and was told by multiple scouts that if I used the right concoction I was a shoo in to get to the Show. Steroids didn’t make Bonds,Sosa or McGhire a HOF players. What it did was a normal 350 ft fly ball became a 375 ft home run. An offstride swing that connected but had nothing behind it. With roids would have that extra pop and go 400 ft. Those 73 home runs that Bonds hit 15-20 of them would not have been home runs without the cream and human growth he was on. He had legit 45 home run power but 60+ is total bullshit same with Sosa and McGuire and I say that they along with Clemons,Palmerio and A-Rod should be in HOF. Everyone was roided up during those 5-10 years and those 5 players were clearly better than everyone else who was juicing. When Judge breaks 61 he IS the true single season HR king.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
when I played baseball in college I was a power hitting 1st baseman and I had opportunity to use steroids,growth hormone and other Supplement. I never did it cause I was afraid of the possible side effects but I saw guys who had little to no power hit 400 ft home runs. I had legit 500 ft power and was told by multiple scouts that if I used the right concoction I was a shoo in to get to the Show. Steroids didn’t make Bonds,Sosa or McGhire a HOF players. What it did was a normal 350 ft fly ball became a 375 ft home run. An offstride swing that connected but had nothing behind it. With roids would have that extra pop and go 400 ft. Those 73 home runs that Bonds hit 15-20 of them would not have been home runs without the cream and human growth he was on. He had legit 45 home run power but 60+ is total bullshit same with Sosa and McGuire and I say that they along with Clemons,Palmerio and A-Rod should be in HOF. Everyone was roided up during those 5-10 years and those 5 players were clearly better than everyone else who was juicing. When Judge breaks 61 he IS the true single season HR king.
According to your calculations you said bonds would’ve had 15-20 hrs less.. that means he would’ve had 53-58 hrs still great

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

XeksMj.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
According to your calculations you said bonds would’ve had 15-20 hrs less.. that means he would’ve had 53-58 hrs still great
Absolutely. No one is debating that steroids made Bonds a hall of famer. He was that already as J stated. But 73hrs? Come on now. that's some video game type shit.

7R1JND.jpg

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

very great and that year he was dialed in,I watched him all season and he would get one or two pitches to hit and he would deliver HR under those conditions. Great play BUT he was so roided up that if he hit the ball with any solid connection it was a HR. With roids 73 without I think he would have been between 47-55

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
very great and that year he was dialed in,I watched him all season and he would get one or two pitches to hit and he would deliver HR under those conditions. Great play BUT he was so roided up that if he hit the ball with any solid connection it was a HR. With roids 73 without I think he would have been between 47-55
Agreed

nnWVXd.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

I think I saw somebody suggest walking judge

this likely happens more often

slam

Super Moderator
61 tonight get ur ass on fan-duel n make some money ...lol

slam

Super Moderator
dam he stuck on 60 ...

thought he had it last night ....:fuckyousay:

12201593003_efebe3c100_o.jpg

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bonds was phenomenal player headed for the HOF already....power, speed and a gun for an arm from the outfield. He just got caught up in that shit because lesser players were getting all the attention because of BALCO. ....and I don't even like the dude cause he was kind of a jerk, plus him, Bonilla and Andy Van Slyke always gave my Mets fits when they were playing for the Pirates. ....but I feel bad for him more than any other roided player....maybe feel bad isn't right.... buy I feel like MLB's inaction had him feeling like fuck, I guesscI gotta go that route.

Last edited:

slam

Super Moderator
6 games left to hit one more ....

wonder if u can bet that on Fan duel ..?:D

odds probably not great .... probably giving u some crazy shit ...like gotta bet a $1000 to $10 ...lol

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
6 games left to hit one more ....

wonder if u can bet that on Fan duel ..?:D

odds probably not great .... probably giving u some crazy shit ...like gotta bet a $1000 to $10 ...lol
He got two more in him