HQ Desktop wallpaper --ongoing thread-- *warning* memory/bandwidth killer

greygoose

'that's what she said'
BGOL Investor
HQ only --ongoing thread-- (warning: will eat memory/bandwidth)

this first post i wont post any images. please be advised images posted here will be farely large in size. do not post screen caps of your desktop post the actual images if you are going to take part in this thread.

images here are/should be somewhat geared towards desktop wallpaper usage.

some of the ones i have i got from this board so they might be repeats, but i need new wallpaper so add on as much as you can.

my advice:

i suggest you come into this thread with your monitor set to at least 1280 x 1024 (1600x1200 is ideal) otherwise you're just gonna be assed out. you can use flashgot to download the whole page, or you can use your browser to save this whole page including images. on your browser go to FILE > SAVE PAGE AS then name it page 1 or something.

Last edited:

greygoose

'that's what she said'
BGOL Investor
Re: HQ only --ongoing thread-- (warning: will eat memory/bandwidth)

i3iiiq.jpg

154ujyq.jpg

2uqom7a.jpg

8yf6o5.jpg

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
nah halo post anything you want. that's fine im snatching it asap

Oh you talking about the Escalade, ok. I like that Platinum edition. I know I hate GM, but if I were to buy another full sized SUV I would go after the platinum.. I know I'm going to catch hell from peeps after doggin GM so much. But I will give them one thing. I love that tuck.:cool:

JTIMMY

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn Yo what up you killing em:D:D:D
Whats the deal holla

Yo is there a program that will change your desktop wallpaper automatically for you say every few mins or so?