How would you deal with a bad neighbor?

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
Registered
Tell your Family to get a handicap sign for the car and park their car there in the handicap spot oh BTW you can get handicap signs and parking permits of Amazon

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It ain't the people that live there not cleaning up, it's the fools that drive by and dump trash.... I live on a residential street... and it's a problem
If you read my earlier response.... I'm covered... completely.... I was using an example..... I don't have to deal with inconsiderate assholes..... my apron spans the width of my property
Parking on the lawn? Evidently it's not a problem where OP's addressing
But I digress... the guy's an asshole.... and going back n forth with you is endless

:cheers:

Lets call a spade a spade parking on a lawn is just some ghetto ass shit. In the particular case dealing with this guy there's plenty of space for this guy to park his vehicles there isn't a house across the street, so he can park the car he has on the lawn across the street.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The family member is 85. Personally I'd like to whip this muthafucka;s ass but I'm too old to be fighting . Any suggestions?
Call the city town parking authority and have them ticket those cars and they will move them bitches after a couple of parking tickets appear on their shiiit.

I have decent older neighbors an a few renters but for the most part their now fine but where I used to live back in 2010 I didn't know none of my neighbors,I didn't speak to them and I hope they didn't say shit to me but I was always watching them ....

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lets call a spade a spade parking on a lawn is just some ghetto ass shit. In the particular case dealing with this guy there's plenty of space for this guy to park his vehicles there isn't a house across the street, so he can park the car he has on the lawn across the street.

Parking on the lawn is illegal or at minimum a code violation that gets a fine.

You can only park the width of your curb cut (apron).

But it's like jaywalking,mofokrs will ignore it unless they get pressured.

Call the alderman every time he parks on the grass.....Call the mayors office everyday....

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lawn parking is disgusting. Next it's inconsiderate, but he can park in front of his house. If it bothers him that much he can buy 4 boxes of tacks an empty out a box directly underneath each tire.

Or he could always wear gloves and pick up dog shit, then grease the door handles up good with it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
find out if there are zoning laws and if so, whose responsibility it is to enforce the laws!