How would you deal with a bad neighbor?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a family member who has owned a house for a long time and a few years ago a guy who is 35 moved next door with his family. The family has four cars his house can only have 2 cars in the driveway. The guy insists on parking one of his vehicles in front of my family members house. Where by trash that resulted from the hurricane can't go in front the house. The neighbor has a handicap parking sign in front of his house so no one can park in front of his house. The police says they can't do anything about it and the city won't do anything about it. This muthafucka plays musical cars when one car leaves the spot another car pulls in. Usually 2 cars are parked in the driveway one car is parked in the yard on the grass and there's always a car in front of my family members residence. The family member is 85. Personally I'd like to whip this muthafucka;s ass but I'm too old to be fighting . Any suggestions?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I can almost guarantee that at least one of those four cars is out of date tags. The moment he takes one off the property call parking patrol immediately. I don't know about your local law, but in California if you're more than 6 months out your car is immediately towed. At the very least he'll get a ticket.

I'm also pretty sure that not all four of those cars will be registered to his address. The moment you see one blocking a driveway call parking patrol. Even if it's his house. Even if he's in the right it'll still be a pain in the ass for him to fight a fat ticket.

Right now he's acting an ass because he figures he can get away with it. Show him that he can't and maybe he'll consider taking one or two of those cars somewhere else.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'd talk to him. Bring some cookies or some shit and welcome him to the neighborhood. Introduce yourself. Explain that you have an elderly family member and you need him to look out for him. Give him your number and ask him to call if anything seems off or out of place with your family member. You'd be surprised. I had a dude roll up on me some years ago with that approach with his elderly mother. Next thing you know I was out there shoveling snow out of her driveway every winter.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just let em know exactly how you feel...they'll get it..

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a family member who has owned a house for a long time and a few years ago a guy who is 35 moved next door with his family. The family has four cars his house can only have 2 cars in the driveway. The guy insists on parking one of his vehicles in front of my family members house. Where by trash that resulted from the hurricane can't go in front the house. The neighbor has a handicap parking sign in front of his house so no one can park in front of his house. The police says they can't do anything about it and the city won't do anything about it. This muthafucka plays musical cars when one car leaves the spot another car pulls in. Usually 2 cars are parked in the driveway one car is parked in the yard on the grass and there's always a car in front of my family members residence. The family member is 85. Personally I'd like to whip this muthafucka;s ass but I'm too old to be fighting . Any suggestions?

Is it more about needing space to put the trash from the hurricane?

If that wasn't an issue, would you still have a problem with the car on front of your relative's home?

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Light a match

giphy.gif

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I'd talk to him. Bring some cookies or some shit and welcome him to the neighborhood. Introduce yourself. Explain that you have an elderly family member and you need him to look out for him. Give him your number and ask him to call if anything seems off or out of place with your family member. You'd be surprised. I had a dude roll up on me some years ago with that approach with his elderly mother. Next thing you know I was out there shoveling snow out of her driveway every winter.

Normally I would agree with you wholeheartedly, but in this case he's already called the cops so that opportunity is probably blown.

If a neighbor calls the cops on me one day and welcomes me to the neighborhood the next there is no way in hell I'm trusting those cookies.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

I had neighbor to my right pull some shit like that. Just walked over and told em to stop parking in front of my property without my permission. Problem solved.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
1. pour a bottle of Liquid Ass or product below into vents below windshield wipers

51JJ0uo3FvL.jpg

or

2. apply epoxy bond around 1 or 2 tires where tire touches the ground

jbweldcom_654947038.jpg

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Damn, OP wants to whoop this guys ass for legally parking on the street. :lol: Now if this neighbor is one of the clowns that parks in front of the house and plays loud music, I'd get it. Those fools who sit in their car for like 5-10 minutes before leaving AND after pulling up. Bumping music loud as fuck. Yeah, ass whooping. Or if they got a loud ass car that needs work. Fuck'em.

But if all this cat is doing is driving and parking, got to let that shit go.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had neighbor to my right pull some shit like that. Just walked over and told em to stop parking in front of my property without my permission. Problem solved.

Must have been an old lady cause that shit wouldn't fly.....

There was a cat that moved on my block which doesn't have alternate side parking. So an older couple ( yeah older than me ) had company who parked across from their house which was in front of dudes.

He came out and told them they couldn't park in front of his house.

For the next week I didn't park in my driveway I parked in front of his house and walked the extra couple hundred feet to my house.

Fuck all y'all who think you own anything on a public street

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never understood people who think that on-street parking in front of their house belongs to them.

If the car is parked legally, what is the problem?
It's just inconsiderate!

Park in front of your own damn house. Legal or not, they are not considering your personal home space.

You might want to have friends over and they can park there or do whatever in front of your house, but you have to deal w/ an inconsiderate ass parking in front of your crib.

It's not the worse thing in the world, but it's still annoying as fuck to have someone parked in front of your home like that all the time!

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, OP wants to whoop this guys ass for legally parking on the street. :lol: Now if this neighbor is one of the clowns that parks in front of the house and plays loud music, I'd get it. Those fools who sit in their car for like 5-10 minutes before leaving AND after pulling up. Bumping music loud as fuck. Yeah, ass whooping. Or if they got a loud ass car that needs work. Fuck'em.

But if all this cat is doing is driving and parking, got to let that shit go.

Common courtesy says don't block the mailbox cause the lazy ass mofokrs won't deliver if they have to get out of their mail trucks..... Don't block their apron.....Other than that mofokrs can kick rocks with that don't park in front of my house shit.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Must have been an old lady cause that shit wouldn't fly.....

There was a cat that moved on my block which doesn't have alternate side parking. So an older couple ( yeah older than me ) had company who parked across from their house which was in front of dudes.

He came out and told them they couldn't park in front of his house.

For the next week I didn't park in my driveway I parked in front of his house and walked the extra couple hundred feet to my house.

Fuck all y'all who think you own anything on a public street
Silly child shit :smh:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's just inconsiderate!

Park in front of your own damn house. Legal or not, they are not considering your personal home space.

You might want to have friends over and they can park there or do whatever in front of your house, but you have to deal w/ an inconsiderate ass parking in front of your crib.

It's not the worse thing in the world, but it's still annoying as fuck to have someone parked in front of your home like that all the time!

That's bullshit......nothing about that makes sense.

If that legal spot is taken then your company can go park in front of somebody else's house or you can make them room in your driveway.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's bullshit......nothing about that makes sense.

If that legal spot is taken then your company can go park in front of somebody else's house or you can make them room in your driveway.
It's just being CONSIDERATE AND NEIGHBORLY!!!!

I don't care what you are talking about with your Perry Mason legal bullshit.

Just don't be a dick and work w/ your neighbors instead of doing immature silly power tripping.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's just being CONSIDERATE AND NEIGHBORLY!!!!

I don't care what you are talking about with your Perry Mason legal bullshit.

Just don't be a dick and work w/ your neighbors instead of doing immature silly power tripping.

Neighborly?

His first action moving there was to start that bullshit? never introduced himself to his NEW neighbors....So miss me with that neighborly shit.

That is what the new mofokr should have done.....And it had nothing to do with him being put out, he has a driveway. There is only parking on his side of the street and the peoples old visitor parked legally.

No reason whatsoever to tell them they couldn't park there.

Shit there are areas around Chicago that don't have off-street parking and you have to have a residents parking sticker to park on the street

Buy a house on the side that doesn't have parking if you that anal

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Tell your relative that's 85 to get a handicap spot in front of his house

sidebar: I can't live anywhere where it's legal to park on the lawn..... nope.... can't do it

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
It’s a public street. Anyone can park on a public street. Absent a sign stating private property or handicap etc. SOL. You sound Karenish right now.
you're the type that would get hit in the grill and couldn't comprehend why anyone would do such a thing.... but you're Latin..... most of them are pricks anyway

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised he's allowed to park his cars on the lawn. WhereI live, it's a big no-no.

Can your relative get their own handicap sign?
^^^^^^
I'm thinking the spot is Bama as hell.... where I live there's no parking on the lawn.... you can't even drive over the curb or sidewalk unless there's a driveway apron built to code as well as the side walk being reinforced