How would you deal with a bad neighbor?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Just let em know exactly how you feel...they'll get it..

That mofo hit her with a head shot first time.... you can see the splatter come out the back..... yet she was still flopping arOund and then talked shit.... he came back with a rifle.... two more head shots.... and she's still trying to get up....wtf????

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Neighbor can't park his car there if there's already a car there...hint.
RIF... reading is fundamental.... I know idiots like that.... he has four cars and plays musical cars with them..... when he wants to move out of a space.... he brings one of the other ones right to the spot ready to go in that spot.....

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Must have been an old lady cause that shit wouldn't fly.....

There was a cat that moved on my block which doesn't have alternate side parking. So an older couple ( yeah older than me ) had company who parked across from their house which was in front of dudes.

He came out and told them they couldn't park in front of his house.

For the next week I didn't park in my driveway I parked in front of his house and walked the extra couple hundred feet to my house.

Fuck all y'all who think you own anything on a public street
You'd get yourself beat da fuck down or shot in Philly... especially if they put something in the spot after they cleared snow out of it after a storm....

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You'd get yourself beat da fuck down or shot in Philly... especially if they put something in the spot after they cleared snow out of it after a storm....

Now here you go moving the goal line.....

They do that shit in Chicago too,,,,,, one mofokr put a whole dinette set in the spot with chairs.....

But we ain't talking that elaborate exceptions shit.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
It's just inconsiderate!

Park in front of your own damn house. Legal or not, they are not considering your personal home space.

You might want to have friends over and they can park there or do whatever in front of your house, but you have to deal w/ an inconsiderate ass parking in front of your crib.

It's not the worse thing in the world, but it's still annoying as fuck to have someone parked in front of your home like that all the time!
It's usually a problem with mofos that got too many fucking cars for their property.... will have a dozen peeps living there with a dozen cars.... that's why I'm glad I have a two car garage with room in front of each garage door for a car.... and bonus.... no one can park anywhere in front of my crib but me..... the apron spans the width of my property... leaving only a seven foot spot that's not big enough for anything bigger than a Vespa..... and I put a driveway on the side for my tenants.... anyone that parks within 3ft of my driveway.... ticket time.... in Jersey you gotta leave three feet from your car to the driveway unless you live there

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's just being CONSIDERATE AND NEIGHBORLY!!!!

I don't care what you are talking about with your Perry Mason legal bullshit.

Just don't be a dick and work w/ your neighbors instead of doing immature silly power tripping.
Bruh... that ninja from Chicago..
They cut a little different.... save your breath.

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
Registered
Get you a rammer and smash into it at night or find a homie with a tow truck to tow it somewhere else and have that mofo looking for it in the morning or break the porcelain (white part) from a spark plug and throw it at all the side windows of the car after loosing all the lug nuts off the wheels and cutting the brake lines and smashing the brake lights and headlights with a hammer oh and don't forget to pour brake fluid all over the car and put mayonnaise or sugar in the gas tank !

Last edited:

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'd talk to him. Bring some cookies or some shit and welcome him to the neighborhood. Introduce yourself. Explain that you have an elderly family member and you need him to look out for him. Give him your number and ask him to call if anything seems off or out of place with your family member. You'd be surprised. I had a dude roll up on me some years ago with that approach with his elderly mother. Next thing you know I was out there shoveling snow out of her driveway every winter.
Better pay attention cause *THIS* right here.... is some next level, Bruce Lee "Enter the Dragon" fighting without fighting type of shit...
and hell yes, it works!!! Bravo!!

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s a public street. Anyone can park on a public street. Absent a sign stating private property or handicap etc. SOL. You sound Karenish right now.
So a ****** who has 4 cars who plays musical cars that doesn't want anyone to park or put trash in front of their own house is karenish? Mind you this idiot has put his garbage cans in front of my family's house not in front of his own, his driveway will be open and clear but he will have a car in front of my family's house. My relative is 85 years old why should he be bothered with childish shit from a guy not even half his age and if he dies family can't even park in front of our own house for repass because of this niggerish behavior.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Let me get this straight - the NEIGHBOR has a handicap sign in front of his house? That's why he can't put one of his 4 cars there? And your relative has a driveway similar to the neighbor which can hold 2 cars?

I can certainly understand you don't want people parking in front of your house, it's kind of a courtesy thing. If they had come over and explained the situation, not necessarily asked permission (because really none is needed) but just a heads-up type of thing...well, that ship has sailed.

It'll be a hard pill to swallow but talk to them or just accept it. 85 years old don't let that shit eat you up.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I don't play that shit. Public street or not.
The only time I would allow it....is if one of my neighbors were having a party or family gathering and people needed somewhere to park. But at least my neighbors have the wherewithal to come and ask me if it's OK first.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
jbweldcom_654947038.jpg

This shit is the truth...if applied properly..bond maybe stronger than the original material.

giphy.gif

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never understood people who think that on-street parking in front of their house belongs to them.

If the car is parked legally, what is the problem?

Ummmm how about you want to park in front your own damn house. Dude said he is playong musical cars with the parking spot.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neighborly?

His first action moving there was to start that bullshit? never introduced himself to his NEW neighbors....So miss me with that neighborly shit.

That is what the new mofokr should have done.....And it had nothing to do with him being put out, he has a driveway. There is only parking on his side of the street and the peoples old visitor parked legally.

No reason whatsoever to tell them they couldn't park there.

Shit there are areas around Chicago that don't have off-street parking and you have to have a residents parking sticker to park on the street

Buy a house on the side that doesn't have parking if you that anal
Your comprehension skills are horrible

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait a minute, I just saw this. He can't just put a handicap sign up - I believe that's federal shit, ADA.
He works for the city, so we think he got someone he knows to put it there. Its highly unusual to have a handicap sign in a residential neighborhood and most of the time the car with the handicap sticker is parked in the yard.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's usually a problem with mofos that got too many fucking cars for their property.... will have a dozen peeps living there with a dozen cars.... that's why I'm glad I have a two car garage with room in front of each garage door for a car.... and bonus.... no one can park anywhere in front of my crib but me..... the apron spans the width of my property... leaving only a seven foot spot that's not big enough for anything bigger than a Vespa..... and I put a driveway on the side for my tenants.... anyone that parks within 3ft of my driveway.... ticket time.... in Jersey you gotta leave three feet from your car to the driveway unless you live there

Like my brother said buy what you need. if you have 2 cars get you house with a 2 car garage.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ummmm how about you want to park in front your own damn house. Dude said he is playong musical cars with the parking spot.
Your comprehension skills are horrible

No, your comprehension skills are horrible.

You don't have a claim to a parking spot on a public street so fuck all the imaginary scenarios.

Why would I want to park in front of my house ? That's what driveways are for.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You don't have a claim to a parking spot on a public street so fuck all the imaginary scenarios.

You didnt even comprehend who moved where and when.
You are an idiot

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if a muthafucka decide to put his garbage cans in front of your house instead of his house you good with that?

Another stupid ass scenario ......

But let me try and play..

On trash day my neighbor and I both put our cans out between our driveways.....If for some reason one or the other has extra shit other than the cans quite often that shit will actually be across the property lines.....And no I don't give a duck because they trucks come and its gone.

BYW

depending on who goes outside first on trash day we also will take each other's garbage and recycling cans back to the sides of the home.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You didnt even comprehend who moved where and when.
You are an idiot

I do comprehend...It was my story dunny.

The new mofokr was there at the time for less than a month. The people he was fucking with had been there before me and I purchased in 2007.

The new mofokr came thinking he was running shit and told the established resident that their guest couldn't park in front of his house on a public street that only has parking on his side of the street..

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another stupid ass scenario ......

But let me try and play..

On trash day my neighbor and I both put our cans out between our driveways.....If for some reason one or the other has extra shit other than the cans quite often that shit will actually be across the property lines.....And no I don't give a duck because they trucks come and its gone.

BYW

depending on who goes outside first on trash day we also will take each other's garbage and recycling cans back to the sides of the home.
Well first its not a scenario the dude is actually doing it again leaving his place of business free and clear. So what's next I guess we give this idiot usage of our driveway?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

Here's the real life scenario that OP posted.... that fool has cars in his driveway, on the fucking lawn..... in front of his house and the neighbors..... the dumb fuck needs a bigger property or sell a few of the cars...... he's not driving all of them at the same time...... he's just another inconsiderate fuck that's like "look at me, I own four cars" :dunno: :hmm:

sidebar: Maybe I have two cars in my driveway.... and I get sick and tired of playing musical cars every time I want to use the one that ain't closest to the street .... he's lucky he lives where there's overnight street parking..... pretty soon that will be nonexistent when the street garbage piles the fuck up because there are always cars parked overnight blocking the street cleaner

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well first its not a scenario the dude is actually doing it again leaving his place of business free and clear. So what's next I guess we give this idiot usage of our driveway?

One you can go to the city and see if the handicapped sign is legally obtained.

Two you can find out if he has followed any local ordinance required to run a business from his home.

And as someone posted earlier the neighbor should have attempted a conversation before calling the police.

btw

I have a two-car garage and a driveway that will fit 4 cars comfortably. Last year I had my driveway redone. It was asphalt but I had it redone with Concrete.

From the time they dug it up and poured the concrete, it was about a three-week period that it could not be used.

During that time the three cars in my home were parked on the street..Obviously in front of the homes of others.

Should I have asked permission to park on a public street or maybe parked in a parking lot somewhere had had Uber take me from home to car and from car to home?

Every home has a driveway and garage and on-street parking is used mostly by visitors or sometimes people will park cars on the street to allow others in their home to get I and out....Usually that is a child parking their car on the street so the parent can get in to park in the garage.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Yep and he doesn't want anyone to park in front of his yard hence the handicap sign in front of his yard.
So a ****** who has 4 cars who plays musical cars that doesn't want anyone to park or put trash in front of their own house is karenish? Mind you this idiot has put his garbage cans in front of my family's house not in front of his own, his driveway will be open and clear but he will have a car in front of my family's house. My relative is 85 years old why should he be bothered with childish shit from a guy not even half his age and if he dies family can't even park in front of our own house for repass because of this niggerish behavior.

i’d ask him straight up why doesn’t he park in front of his own home and tell him not to park in front of your family members home

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One you can go to the city and see if the handicapped sign is legally obtained.

Two you can find out if he has followed any local ordinance required to run a business from his home.

And as someone posted earlier the neighbor should have attempted a conversation before calling the police.

btw

I have a two-car garage and a driveway that will fit 4 cars comfortably. Last year I had my driveway redone. It was asphalt but I had it redone with Concrete.

From the time they dug it up and poured the concrete, it was about a three-week period that it could not be used.

During that time the three cars in my home were parked on the street..Obviously in front of the homes of others.

Should I have asked permission to park on a public street or maybe parked in a parking lot somewhere had had Uber take me from home to car and from car to home?

Every home has a driveway and garage and on-street parking is used mostly by visitors or sometimes people will park cars on the street to allow others in their home to get I and out....Usually that is a child parking their car on the street so the parent can get in to park in the garage.
I take it your not playing musical cars like this asshole is. I have no problem with a person parking in front of the house but can I park in front my house sometimes. This muthafucka just said this is my spot and btw you can't park in front of my house and I'm going to put my trash in front of your house and you better not have a problem with it. Now me I told the 85 year old guy to shoot the muthafucka and get it over with chances are he could get away with it and the state really isn't interested in taking care of an elderly man but hey he didn't want to take my advice.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's the real life scenario that OP posted.... that fool has cars in his driveway, on the fucking lawn..... in front of his house and the neighbors..... the dumb fuck needs a bigger property or sell a few of the cars...... he's not driving all of them at the same time...... he's just another inconsiderate fuck that's like "look at me, I own four cars" :dunno: :hmm:

sidebar: Maybe I have two cars in my driveway.... and I get sick and tired of playing musical cars every time I want to use the one that ain't closest to the street .... he's lucky he lives where there's overnight street parking..... pretty soon that will be nonexistent when the street garbage piles the fuck up because there are always cars parked overnight blocking the street cleaner

Parking on the lawn in every place I have ever lived is a code violation....They can call for that.

You are assuming all the cars belong to one person...Each car may have a driver n( kids, spouse, in-laws) that reside there.

You playing musical cars sounds like a you problem....Maybe you are the one who needs a wider driveway so you can park side by side.

There are normally 3 cars in my driveway and we park in a way that everybody can get in and out without have to play musical cars.

No he does not need a bigger property if he is parking cars legally on a public street. As long as they are registered, tagged and in running order, they can park on the street.

I worked for Public works years ago and if there is no alternate side parking the city/village will normally post the street with no parking in order for the street sweeper to be able to access the street for cleaning.

If it's a residential street that street garbage you refer to isn't going to happen. That is usually an issue on major thoroughfares and mixed-used areas.

If the people that live there don't clean up in front of their homes that is a bigger issue than on street parking.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I take it your not playing musical cars like this asshole is. I have no problem with a person parking in front of the house but can I park in front my house sometimes. This muthafucka just said this is my spot and btw you can't park in front of my house and I'm going to put my trash in front of your house and you better not have a problem with it. Now me I told the 85 year old guy to shoot the muthafucka and get it over with chances are he could get away with it and the state really isn't interested in taking care of an elderly man but hey he didn't want to take my advice.

I am not. I have a driveway and where I live there is o street parking only on the opposite side of the street.

It sounds like the new neighbor is bullying an 85-year-old man.....

Maybe you should roll by on garbage day and if he put his garbage in front of the 85-year-old guys house, move that shit in front of his house where it belongs.

The parking isn't something that can be resolved because it's legal...Unless the handicapped sign is fraudulent and can be taken down. Then park in front of his house.

But the other shit is bullying the elderly because he can't do anything about it.......

On a side note.

Does the 85-year-old man drive? If so take him down to the clerk's office and get him a handicapped placard. If the neighbor's sign is legit then gt one in front of the 85-year-old man's house too.

If he has a placard or handicapped plate he can then park in front of that assholes house..

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Parking on the lawn in every place I have ever lived is a code violation....They can call for that.

You are assuming all the cars belong to one person...Each car may have a driver n( kids, spouse, in-laws) that reside there.

You playing musical cars sounds like a you problem....Maybe you are the one who needs a wider driveway so you can park side by side.

There are normally 3 cars in my driveway and we park in a way that everybody can get in and out without have to play musical cars.

No he does not need a bigger property if he is parking cars legally on a public street. As long as they are registered, tagged and in running order, they can park on the street.

I worked for Public works years ago and if there is no alternate side parking the city/village will normally post the street with no parking in order for the street sweeper to be able to access the street for cleaning.

If it's a residential street that street garbage you refer to isn't going to happen. That is usually an issue on major thoroughfares and mixed-used areas.

If the people that live there don't clean up in front of their homes that is a bigger issue than on street parking.
It ain't the people that live there not cleaning up, it's the fools that drive by and dump trash.... I live on a residential street... and it's a problem
If you read my earlier response.... I'm covered... completely.... I was using an example..... I don't have to deal with inconsiderate assholes..... my apron spans the width of my property
Parking on the lawn? Evidently it's not a problem where OP's addressing
But I digress... the guy's an asshole.... and going back n forth with you is endless

:cheers: