How tf is xbox and ps5 STILL SOLD OUT??

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
glad i don't have to go through that shit anymore. but it literally took like 10 months to cop 2 for me and my son. betbuy,com right place and time and sony direct sending me an invite to order one. that shit so fucked up its laughable.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
this goes for a number of products that have spiked prices in the past year.

crab legs doubled in price - i'm good. i ain't paying that shit. i used to pay 200 for a 10lb box of king crab. that shit is 350 now. i used to pay 17 bux for 2 pounds of snow. that shit is 35 now. nope...

ribs doubled in price - i used to get nice quality ribs for 2.99 a pound. now they are 5.79 a pound and "on sale" for 5.49. fuckouttahere.

prime ribeyes - used to be 13 bux a pound. now they are 20 a pound. i haven't stopped with those yet but it is about to a wrap.

chicken parts doubled in price - i can still catch them on sale for something reasonable. but this is some bullshit.

i can keep going. this shit is stupid.
I feel you

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
this goes for a number of products that have spiked prices in the past year.

crab legs doubled in price - i'm good. i ain't paying that shit. i used to pay 200 for a 10lb box of king crab. that shit is 350 now. i used to pay 17 bux for 2 pounds of snow. that shit is 35 now. nope...

ribs doubled in price - i used to get nice quality ribs for 2.99 a pound. now they are 5.79 a pound and "on sale" for 5.49. fuckouttahere.

prime ribeyes - used to be 13 bux a pound. now they are 20 a pound. i haven't stopped with those yet but it is about to a wrap.

chicken parts doubled in price - i can still catch them on sale for something reasonable. but this is some bullshit.

i can keep going. this shit is stupid.
Try buying a quality Refrigerator under $2000. :smh: Like Robin Harris said," The cost of living is going up and the chance of living going down." :smh::angry:

rk49bA.jpg

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not only that, my thing is what’s the point? There are virtually no titles on either platform. I’ve got both systems and sold 2 of them. Honestly though, I’m done. I’m going full PC gamer when the next consoles launch in another 5-7 years. Why worry about a system that basically only plays last gen games?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea I had to make a move when the PS5 first drop on opening day. This China man sold it to me on Craigslist for $800 met up at the police station. Sometimes time is money. Yup it was a $200 dollar mark up. But damn near 10 months later it boiled down to $20 bucks a month. And you still can’t walk in the store and buy it.

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
You’ve lived without it all your life so it’s obviously not a necessity.. when people start treating the system with that mindset than the resellers will no longer have a market to make money thus many will be available to purchase.. but since consumers act like a bunch of 2 yr olds and act like their life depends on it the market value stays high and they continue to do limited online sells… the consumers always dictate the market and if they knew how to act civilize this shit would be in every store on sale.. but until than either over pay, wait till the demand is down, or learn all that technical shit and get on the side of the people whose benefiting from the reselling(there’s a particular bgol member “thisismybgolname” who probably can walk you through the steps)
Bruh i just want an Xbox not a lecture. Clearly I can live without it. I'm waiting until I can walk into the store and purchase it on a whim...

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Not only that, my thing is what’s the point? There are virtually no titles on either platform. I’ve got both systems and sold 2 of them. Honestly though, I’m done. I’m going full PC gamer when the next consoles launch in another 5-7 years. Why worry about a system that basically only plays last gen games?

It depends on what games someone wants to play.

You could easily put 200 hours into Cyberpunk 2077 which is pretty much unplayable on the last gen consoles. Microsoft Flight Simulator has the entire planet on it and is only available for the PC and Series S/X.

The last gen consoles also won't be able to allow the option of either enabling ray tracing, or playing at 60fps around 1440p, or even playing at 120fps in some titles.

Basically a lot of those last gen games will look better, run faster, and have faster loading times compared to the previous gen.

DiamondKutta

Supernova
BGOL Investor
I ended up getting my Xbox Series X for free from Gamestop. Crazy story.

I ordered a Series X online with the payment plan from Gamestop because that was the only option to get one on the site. I figured since there was financing involved, if I just paid it off when the first payment was due and I would avoid the APR added to the monthly payments over 24 months. Nope. They add the finance charge in and it cannot be avoided, even if you pay if off early. Shit was like $900+.

So I called Gamestop for a refund and got a fruity sounding Black dude who was surprisingly super cool. He started the return process and sent out my FedEx return label. But then the next day, I got an email from Gamestop that a refund was initiated and they received the XBox. I was like WTF?! I still had the Xbox in my truck, ready to take it to ship it back but I decided to call Gamestop and play stupid.

I called Gamestop and said I was checking the status of my return. I talked to a female that was also cool and she confirmed that the warehouse had received the Xbox. She also verified that the refund had been sent to Citizen One, the company that financed the Xbox. A week went by and I checked the Gamestop website and the Citizens One site and both had $0 balances.

I also went to Walmart at like 6:00am on the humbug and got my PS5 last December. I was 3rd in a line of maybe 30-40. Got a Twitter message that the Walmart drop was happening so I said fuck it. First Walmart I went to had seriously like 50 people in line in the parking lot. Second one had no one. The guards made people wait in their cars and I happened to walk up right when they came out to start the line. Niggas were mad I was there in front and started arguing, the police got called but they were old black cops who weren't trying to even fuck around. Walked in, copped it with no issues. They had PALLETS of PS5's and Xbox's. That was in Dallas.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
in an un/related topic, wheres the best place to sell your old games?

I got ebay, but them fees are crazy.

Any ideas?

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see boxes of them stacked at costco :dunno:
:fuckyousay: Pic's & Location or Your fulla SHIT!!. Mofo's ALWAYS talking that bullshit but NEVER can say or prove WHICH location have them NOR which version they have at that location. Mofo's NEVER have proof pic's or location...not even what borough they in. There was a dude here (don't remember his name kept saying I see the XBOX SERIES X Version EVERYWHERE! I asked'em WHERE at what location then his story changes quick to Hey just get the $299 one...they have THEM too only to find out they didn't have ANY..$499 or $299..and when I called it on him his reply was "hey that's what my homeboy told him." :mad:

Oh and for the record MOST of us want the BLACK SERIES X $499 version..STOP pushing us to "just cop the $299 one":curse:

Last edited:

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ended up getting my Xbox Series X for free from Gamestop. Crazy story.

I ordered a Series X online with the payment plan from Gamestop because that was the only option to get one on the site. I figured since there was financing involved, if I just paid it off when the first payment was due and I would avoid the APR added to the monthly payments over 24 months. Nope. They add the finance charge in and it cannot be avoided, even if you pay if off early. Shit was like $900+.

So I called Gamestop for a refund and got a fruity sounding Black dude who was surprisingly super cool. He started the return process and sent out my FedEx return label. But then the next day, I got an email from Gamestop that a refund was initiated and they received the XBox. I was like WTF?! I still had the Xbox in my truck, ready to take it to ship it back but I decided to call Gamestop and play stupid.

I called Gamestop and said I was checking the status of my return. I talked to a female that was also cool and she confirmed that the warehouse had received the Xbox. She also verified that the refund had been sent to Citizen One, the company that financed the Xbox. A week went by and I checked the Gamestop website and the Citizens One site and both had $0 balances.

I also went to Walmart at like 6:00am on the humbug and got my PS5 last December. I was 3rd in a line of maybe 30-40. Got a Twitter message that the Walmart drop was happening so I said fuck it. First Walmart I went to had seriously like 50 people in line in the parking lot. Second one had no one. The guards made people wait in their cars and I happened to walk up right when they came out to start the line. Niggas were mad I was there in front and started arguing, the police got called but they were old black cops who weren't trying to even fuck around. Walked in, copped it with no issues. They had PALLETS of PS5's and Xbox's. That was in Dallas.
:happymad:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’ve lived without it all your life so it’s obviously not a necessity.. when people start treating the system with that mindset than the resellers will no longer have a market to make money thus many will be available to purchase.. but since consumers act like a bunch of 2 yr olds and act like their life depends on it the market value stays high and they continue to do limited online sells… the consumers always dictate the market and if they knew how to act civilize this shit would be in every store on sale.. but until than either over pay, wait till the demand is down, or learn all that technical shit and get on the side of the people whose benefiting from the reselling(there’s a particular bgol member “thisismybgolname” who probably can walk you through the steps)
I'm just not a nutty gamer like that I still play my N64 and haven't upgraded since 1996. I love the nostalgia of the old system.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad I pre-ordered my joint for my son for release day. I didn't think they would still be this hard to get almost a year later.
My cousin asked how to get one the other day and I was shocked they weren't readily available to buy still.