How tf is xbox and ps5 STILL SOLD OUT??

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
You can find the small Xbox. Coworker just bought 1 cause the hdmi on his series X had issues and he had to send it in. Youngest son had the same issue with his

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
1. Load up a few stock trackers on YouTube. You don't have to watch them, they have audible queues when something comes in stock. Just minimize the windows and listen out.

2. Create an account on bestbuy, newegg, etc and already have your payment info stored so that you don't have to enter it manually.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They need to stop selling this shit online and one mfer per sale/household in the store!
You’ve lived without it all your life so it’s obviously not a necessity.. when people start treating the system with that mindset than the resellers will no longer have a market to make money thus many will be available to purchase.. but since consumers act like a bunch of 2 yr olds and act like their life depends on it the market value stays high and they continue to do limited online sells… the consumers always dictate the market and if they knew how to act civilize this shit would be in every store on sale.. but until than either over pay, wait till the demand is down, or learn all that technical shit and get on the side of the people whose benefiting from the reselling(there’s a particular bgol member “thisismybgolname” who probably can walk you through the steps)

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’ve lived without it all your life so it’s obviously not a necessity.. when people start treating the system with that mindset than the resellers will no longer have a market to make money thus many will be available to purchase.. but since consumers act like a bunch of 2 yr olds and act like their life depends on it the market value stays high and they continue to do limited online sells… the consumers always dictate the market and if they knew how to act civilize this shit would be in every store on sale.. but until than either over pay, wait till the demand is down, or learn all that technical shit and get on the side of the people whose benefiting from the reselling(there’s a particular bgol member “thisismybgolname” who probably can walk you through the steps)
Supply and demand

and 70% of the people are buying them for someone else.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
20210919-085651.jpg

20210919-085644.jpg

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
As others already mentioned, a combination of global chip shortage plus the pandemic has pushed gaming to an all-time high. I was fortunate to get one right before Christmas using the autoclicker method. Since then...no dice.

The digital version (series S) is always available, especially at Costco. I'm tempted to get one of those. The problem with the Series S is the storage capacity. You only have about 300gb of storage left after the OS. And many new games are now pushing 100gigs per. Downloading only 3 of those games and you are done with space. And Microsoft only allows that stupid $200 expansion card for new games which pushes the total price into Series X territory.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Xbox console you can find. Playstation 5 seems to be the console everyone wants this time. Thats the console no one can get there hands on

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
As others already mentioned, a combination of global chip shortage plus the pandemic has pushed gaming to an all-time high. I was fortunate to get one right before Christmas using the autoclicker method. Since then...no dice.

The digital version (series S) is always available, especially at Costco. I'm tempted to get one of those. The problem with the Series S is the storage capacity. You only have about 300gb of storage left after the OS. And many new games are now pushing 100gigs per. Downloading only 3 of those games and you are done with space. And Microsoft only allows that stupid $200 expansion card for new games which pushes the total price into Series X territory.
wouldn't an external hard drive solve that issue? I have a few laying around

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I somehow got my hands on 4 XSXs. Sold 2, kept one and bought another for a friend. Shoutout to the Xbox thread for the tips early on.

Also got a PS5 for someone and a XSS.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So it this point

It seems no one really cares what version to get anymore?

After all these months which is the superior model?

At least specifications, longevity and actual game play wise.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
at 1st they blamed it on covid
these new consoles are more of a headache
1 game uses over 200gb
And this is what bugs me about the prices too because if I do purchase for 500+ dollars I’m going to have to purchase an SD too because PS5 only has some 600 GB of space. So now I gotta spend damn near another 400+ for additional 2TB just to play all the games. So in all probably spend around $1100-$1200 on this fucking PS5. Ain’t even mention games or additional controllers yet.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
So it this point

It seems no one really cares what version to get anymore?

After all these months which is the superior model?

At least specifications, longevity and actual game play wise.

Can't really say as I didn't keep the PS5, but gamepass on xbox is probably my favorite thing about it other than the fast loading times.

If they somehow figure out how to stream games to the Xbox and eliminate downloading games, it's a wrap. Fuck a $200 expansion SSD.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While there's a lot of semiconductor fabs in the world, only a handful make chips that are considered cutting edge. Those are owned by two companies, TSMC and Samsung. Everyone else is at least 4 years behind process wise for various reasons, the biggest being money and talent. Betting on the wrong horse can put you years behind. It's not something you can buy yourself out of, it's experimenting and building upon knowledge. We are talking about transistors that are 10 atoms wide or less.