How tf is xbox and ps5 STILL SOLD OUT??

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And this is what bugs me about the prices too because if I do purchase for 500+ dollars I’m going to have to purchase an SD too because PS5 only has some 600 GB of space. So now I gotta spend damn near another 400+ for additional 2TB just to play all the games. So in all probably spend around $1100-$1200 on this fucking PS5. Ain’t even mention games or additional controllers yet.
Does Sony have your children, wife and elderly parents at their factories because of WW2?

I have a PS4 and and Xbox that I don’t even play and I don’t even watch HBO Max like that anymore. I looked around and saw they wanted $900 for the new xbox and $1100 for the PS5. Do you know what I did? I didn’t buy shit.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
At This Point If They Keep Releasing the Console Titles on PC and Then Game Pass Playable on PC Also.... Fuck Them Consoles I Haven't Missed a Game Yet

i just want FFVII remake. it was already supposed to have been out for the PC and Xbox and it still has not been released.

i am not gonna get fucked paying a ridiculous price for a PS5.

Last edited:

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumbass resellers using bots and a chip shortage. Same thing happens with sneakers. SONY got to hit resellers in their pockets and produce more units that are easily accessible. Resellers will lose money having their parents basement filled with unsold PS5s.

In the end developers will be effected because ps5 gaming sales wont move if people don't have the actual system. It's going to be a whole before they stop making ps4 games because of this situation.

The positive is the wait for the PRO version will be easier.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
wouldn't an external hard drive solve that issue? I have a few laying around
Needs to be the specific SSD external storage. The ones you have won't run the game. They will just store them. Meaning you would have to remove and transfer a game each time you wanted to play it. I bought the Microsoft SSD for $200, because even when I able to upgrade to the Series X; games are still 200GBs and I will need the space

Last edited:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
wouldn't an external hard drive solve that issue? I have a few laying around
Yes. Both work the same. The PS5/Series Optimized games only run from the internal drive or using the M2 slot/expansion card options. But any game can be stored on externals. PS4/Non optimized games can be played from externals.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
My boy caved and bought an Series X off of stock X for $750.
I told him to do the digital only for $300 plus get the external for $200 until the X is more 4edily available, but he claimed to need to see the 4K....honestly can't tell if difference on most games

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
You’ve lived without it all your life so it’s obviously not a necessity.. when people start treating the system with that mindset than the resellers will no longer have a market to make money thus many will be available to purchase.. but since consumers act like a bunch of 2 yr olds and act like their life depends on it the market value stays high and they continue to do limited online sells… the consumers always dictate the market and if they knew how to act civilize this shit would be in every store on sale.. but until than either over pay, wait till the demand is down, or learn all that technical shit and get on the side of the people whose benefiting from the reselling(there’s a particular bgol member “thisismybgolname” who probably can walk you through the steps)

this goes for a number of products that have spiked prices in the past year.

crab legs doubled in price - i'm good. i ain't paying that shit. i used to pay 200 for a 10lb box of king crab. that shit is 350 now. i used to pay 17 bux for 2 pounds of snow. that shit is 35 now. nope...

ribs doubled in price - i used to get nice quality ribs for 2.99 a pound. now they are 5.79 a pound and "on sale" for 5.49. fuckouttahere.

prime ribeyes - used to be 13 bux a pound. now they are 20 a pound. i haven't stopped with those yet but it is about to be a wrap.

chicken parts doubled in price - i can still catch them on sale for something reasonable. but this is some bullshit.

i can keep going. this shit is stupid.

Last edited:

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

crab legs doubled in price - i'm good. i ain't paying that shit. i used to pay 200 for a 10lb box of king crab. that shit is 350 now. i used to pay 17 bux for 2 pounds of snow. that shit is 35 now. nope...

ribs doubled in price - i used to get nice quality ribs for 2.99 a pound. now they are 5.79 a pound and "on sale" for 5.49. fuckouttahere.

prime ribeyes - used to be 13 bux a pound. now they are 20 a pound. i haven't stopped with those yet but it is about to a wrap.

chicken parts doubled in price - i can still catch them on sale for something reasonable. but this is some bullshit.

I was pissed at the crab legs price when I saw it. 380 by me smh

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

prime ribeyes - used to be 13 bux a pound. now they are 20 a pound. i haven't stopped with those yet but it is about to a wrap.

How many pounds of ribs did you buy when you saved the $.30?

Imagine if you realized the store made $.85. Maybe they’re using finer, uppity ribs. Bougie ass cows.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Does Sony have your children, wife and elderly parents at their factories because of WW2?

I have a PS4 and and Xbox that I don’t even play and I don’t even watch HBO Max like that anymore. I looked around and saw they wanted $900 for the new xbox and $1100 for the PS5. Do you know what I did? I didn’t buy shit.
My Niggaro!

I have PS4 and since the pandemic I’ve been using it a lot more now, so I’m invested.

I just preordered a game that’s best played on PC or next gen console not PS4.

I scrapped doing a PC build because of the chip shortages and the high cost. So instead I’m focusing on home entertainment system instead. PS5 is the only missing piece now.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dumbass resellers using bots and a chip shortage. Same thing happens with sneakers. SONY got to hit resellers in their pockets and produce more units that are easily accessible. Resellers will lose money having their parents basement filled with unsold PS5s.

In the end developers will be effected because ps5 gaming sales wont move if people don't have the actual system. It's going to be a whole before they stop making ps4 games because of this situation.

us resellers won't have no problems moving inventory :roflmao2:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor

And This Is the Other Shoe Ive Been Watching to Drop.....When These Developers Have Spent Hundreds of Millions In Game Development and Then They're Not Moving Units Upon Release Cause the Amount of Consoles Sold Arent Matching Game Sales Projections Cause All the Consoles Are in Some Neck Beards Parents Basement.....They Gonna Get Pissy That Nothing Was Done to Combat This....They Not About to Lose Billions Quietly and They Will Figure Out a Way to Get This In Front of a Judge

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Look at Flawless lying again.

I live in 5 local Costco’s. I haven’t seen any consoles in 2 years.

Thats because you probably live in some piece of shit town what the only thing to do on a friday night is to hang in the Walmart parking lot.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t know why people are going crazy to buy a PS5. In my experience most of the brand new 1st and 2 generation consoles always have problems in the long run. From PS1- PS4. The consoles usually be bug free and free of hardware defects like the 2-3 year in. So don’t stress yourself to spend all that money only for 2024 you get the ring of death like the Xbox.

I’d say wait around middle 2023 to buy a PS5. It will be cheap and the hardware will be better build.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I see you keeping a capitalistic mindset

Yep, if we have another supply chain shut down because of covid I'd be happy.

I plan on selling at least 300 consoles.
Thats because you probably live in some piece of shit town what the only thing to do on a friday night is to hang in the Walmart parking lot.

Costco started moving their inventory to new stores a few months ago.

How in an age where supply chain management, and decentralizing manufacturing while focusing on efficiencies, did all semiconductors come from one facility that caught on fire?
They haven't been able to catch up with the demand that was created by everyone being forced home and requiring electronics.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’ve lived without it all your life so it’s obviously not a necessity.. when people start treating the system with that mindset than the resellers will no longer have a market to make money thus many will be available to purchase.. but since consumers act like a bunch of 2 yr olds and act like their life depends on it the market value stays high and they continue to do limited online sells… the consumers always dictate the market and if they knew how to act civilize this shit would be in every store on sale.. but until than either over pay, wait till the demand is down, or learn all that technical shit and get on the side of the people whose benefiting from the reselling(there’s a particular bgol member “thisismybgolname” who probably can walk you through the steps)
Microsoft or Sony will never limit consoles tho. It is actually a shortage of chips