How has the Coronavirus impacted you directly, to this point?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Long COVID took their health. Then it took their money.
Thousands of people in Massachusetts and millions across the country face significant limitations resulting from long COVID. Long COVID is having a profound impact on the health and financial stability of patients as well as the US economy, adding to the nation’s already acute labor shortage.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Isn't this the guy that lost a limb and had all sorts of issues battling this illness? I don't wish death upon anyone but his living situation was looking so dire based on everything I'd heard about him. And I think he was a newlywed too or had a young wife or something. Gosh...R.I.P.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So when goofy ass republicans ask, "was your life better four years ago?", this lady can put both middle fingers up. A lot of people died because someone chose to make a virus political and downplay it for optics.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So when goofy ass republicans ask, "was your life better four years ago?", this lady can put both middle fingers up. A lot of people died because someone chose to make a virus political and downplay it for optics.
Shit was all an experiment. You cant create a vaccine for a virus in 1 yr. The virus wasn't new...it targeted people who would be most likely to die from it.... the sick elderly, super sick ppl, & those who fit the genetic / biological profile.

I never got vaccinated & never wore my mask.

lionelzeus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit was all an experiment. You cant create a vaccine for a virus in 1 yr. The virus wasn't new...it targeted people who would be most likely to die from it.... the sick elderly, super sick ppl, & those who fit the genetic / biological profile.

I never got vaccinated & never wore my mask.
You actually can create a vaccine for a virus in one year you just saw it done