How has the Coronavirus impacted you directly, to this point?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
this Rona kinda helping get my hustle game up......

i picked up a few more yards to cut, i got two homes to pressure wash, one of the two even asked if i do gardening which i don't....but i did tell her it depends on what she want. a flowerbed yes but a fucking garden.....ummmm I'm probably gonna say yea but its gonna costumer

my brother told me to put his yard on the schedule,
along with him wanting to put up a ceiling in his garage......(which I'm tell him I'll do it)
probably pressure wash his house also....(a guy from his neighbor stop and asked him about doing it along with painting for a reasonable)

i'm creating a social media page to display the work.......

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I had this same thought yesterday.

Told my wife how privileged we are, that we can order groceries online, pull up to the store, not even get out the car, and have some grocery store worker making minimum wage put my groceries in the trunk, and pull away...

These folks need to get paid more.

Its scarily disappointing that most people in this country still don't seem to appreciate that.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just saw on the news, 6.6 million people claimed unemployment last week
Not a cumulative total, but just for 1 week alone (4th week of March)
And that's not even counting the 3.5 million people who filed 2 weeks ago (3rd week of March)
And not even counting the people who still can't even get through the jammed/busy phone lines, or busy servers online
Cot Damn !!! :oops::oops::oops:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Just saw on the news, 6.6 million people claimed unemployment last week
Not a cumulative total, but just for 1 week alone (4th week of March)
And that's not even counting the 3.5 million people who filed 2 weeks ago (3rd week of March)
And not even counting the people who still can't even get through the jammed/busy phone lines, or busy servers online
Cot Damn !!! :oops::oops::oops:

Damn I wonder if I can file, I’m outta work but on my own doing.
Not because some one told me the government told them to not let us come to work.

I think there’s at least four of us that ain’t go to work, throughout the company at the one job site. I’ll say there’s probably 70+ workers.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
just child out of school.

my job is 'essential' so havent

missed a day of work.

silly grocery store shit as well.

having to deal with that shit.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
man i had plans on working out crazily, like getting up at normal work hours 4am, doing cardio, having breakfast then resting, around late noon doing some heavy lifting, then relax before a light supper...... but on the 22 of march i tweaked my back at work....so that threw plans all off....

I'm about to start doing something tho.....

That sucks!

The hardest part of this quarantine is trying to merge your old life into a new one. It doesn't always translate too well

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
along with him wanting to put up a ceiling in his garage......(which I'm tell him I'll do it)
how much does something like that go for? i want to remodel my garage as well. right now it has the popcorn ceiling which i want to get rid of, and tear out this cabinet fixture the previous owner installed.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
how much does something like that go for? i want to remodel my garage as well. right now it has the popcorn ceiling which i want to get rid of, and tear out this cabinet fixture the previous owner installed.

Bro I’m be honest I have no idea....Seem like he have most of the stuff already.
im jump on it just to help him out and build my lil handy man picture library....

He have the studs up already, I’d just have to place the plywood up....

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
With this quarantine, has anybody been or thought of hanging out with the neighbors?

Any thoughts or ideas of Swinging?

Has that White Big Boob chick 2 houses down been extra friendly and smiling and waving at you when you pass by her house?

Has that Big Booty Sista across the street been eyeing you and always knocking on your door for a cup of Sugar?

Has that old retired lady down the street that’s always complaining about everything and piss’ people off cuz she always calling the HOA starting to look Smashable?

HaHa!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With this quarantine, has anybody been or thought of hanging out with the neighbors?

Any thoughts or ideas of Swinging?

Has that White Big Boob chick 2 houses down been extra friendly and smiling and waving at you when you pass by her house?

Has that Big Booty Sista across the street been eyeing you and always knocking on your door for a cup of Sugar?

Has that old retired lady down the street that’s always complaining about everything and piss’ people off cuz she always calling the HOA starting to look Smashable?

HaHa!

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn I wonder if I can file, I’m outta work but on my own doing.
Not because some one told me the government told them to not let us come to work.

I think there’s at least four of us that ain’t go to work, throughout the company at the one job site. I’ll say there’s probably 70+ workers.
check your state laws but there are loopholes to file unemployment even if you quit

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
So my wife’s people got it

we ain’t seen them since mar 14

A husband and wife got it

these idiots went out with friends, one dude had it and passed it to them

these fools just couldn’t stay home

Now their daughter and bf got that shit

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This just in: CDC now says kids over age 2 should wear cloth face coverings in public. Here's their latest info on covid-19 and children: bbtxt.org/2V3zjwM

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you apply for unemployment benefits if you were furloughed from your part time job?

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bro, hold off on removing that popcorn texture. Depending on the age of your home, it could contain asbestos (Pre 1980). If it does, removal will require specialized removal (abatement).

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Bro, hold off on removing that popcorn texture. Depending on the age of your home, it could contain asbestos (Pre 1980). If it does, removal will require specialized removal (abatement).
Yeah, I'm gonna have a pro come look at it first.

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally upgrading my home equipment that I have been putting off years since I'm working from home.

New laser color printer and replacing headsets held together with tape.

Shurnuff

5 More Years Bitches!!
OG Investor
32779200061_055f5c359c_b.jpg

Flight limitations?
Working remotely?
Unable to work at all, or laid off?
Childcare?

How have you been impacted personally since things ramped up last week w/ mass closings?
Got placed on furlough for the time being. So that so that free up my bgol time.
Got to take the bad with the good.