How has the Coronavirus impacted you directly, to this point?

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Working from home is cool. On Day 3 of that.

I live a self-quarantine kind of lifestyle anyway. I don't really fuck with nobody. Don't go out much. I don't be invading people personal space. I don't be touching public restroom handles and shit. So this type of shit is right up my alley.

I'm just working, working out, chilling, and popping up at the grocery store once a week I guess until a vaccine comes out.

My $1200 check (if it actually comes) is going straight to the stock market, and maybe a tool.

And out of boredom, I might need to find me a co-ed message board situation or something to fraternize with some hoes. BGOL's kind of a sausage fest, I ain't gone lie, I ain't been fucking with it.

All this Onlyfans shit is cool, but I'm trying to be on some Boosie QTP shit lol

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
i work in the energy sector...at a power plant...

they are floatin' the idea...if this thing gets any worse...quarantinin' two shifts of workers...at the plant....

and jus havin' us work 12-hour shifts...and swap...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
i aint been at work since sunday..( at a refinery)
right before quitting time sunday, I felt a muscle get tight in my lower back....

so i haven't been back since then. Its crazy how things work, days before that I was saying i'll quarantine myself.
Its a great chance i might've went to work if that didn't happen. Probably being pissed off that them folks aint really caring about our safety nor what the governor asked. Talking about what should happen etc........(when my first thoughts was to have my ass at home)

the Doctor gave me some muscle relaxer and a note until friday(tomorrow)

honest with the way the numbers are climbing down here in Da Boot, I might not go back for another week.

just seem like folks aint taking this serious

the money aint really worth getting sick....
the more testing the more the numbers will climb and chances for deaths

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have 3 coworkers quarantined right now waiting on test results. One of their fathers is in intensive care right now waiting on test results as well. I'd be shocked if there isn't several of us who dont have it at my job (fire dept) and we just haven't shown symptoms yet.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I have 3 coworkers quarantined right now waiting on test results. One of their fathers is in intensive care right now waiting on test results as well. I'd be shocked if there isn't several of us who dont have it at my job (fire dept) and we just haven't shown symptoms yet.
same shit I'm thinking aint no fucking way that shit aint in the chemical plant i worked at.....with latest 200 people(combination of a few contractors)

last month they had a shutdown with about 600-800 people working there.... we was spread out, so not everyone was in the same area but still when was all at the same work place

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Hey my people in New York y’all be careful hear shit is going crazy there a little bit

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
91131361_10221985671009452_3427974687844466688_n.jpg

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just hope essential employees are getting paid like they are essential.

I went out on medical leave right before this shit started (not for corona). Whole office is working from home now. I'm home chilling and will continue to chill. Full medical leave paycheck plus 2 rental incomes plus got a payout from car accident plus a settlement check coming...I'm in no rush to get back to work, and even when I do it'll be at home.

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I went out on medical leave right before this shit started (not for corona). Whole office is working from home now. I'm home chilling and will continue to chill. Full medical leave paycheck plus 2 rental incomes plus got a payout from car accident plus a settlement check coming...I'm in no rush to get back to work, and even when I do it'll be at home.
Some cities are paying essential workers extra while they are working. Public safety, sanitation etc.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just got an email from the job. They are extending the layoff period. It was initially supposed to be two weeks. But it's looking like we want be back until May.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We still have to go to work...apparently the competition is staying open, so we will too. You can take time off if you want, but it will either cost you vacation days, or you can choose not to get paid. Wonder what they're gonna say when one of us gets sick? How will that person (or those persons) be treated?

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Some cities are paying essential workers extra while they are working. Public safety, sanitation etc.

When i get off quarantine I'll get paid 80 hours weekly for working 40.

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Working from home 3 days per week. Seeing a lot of people being displaced / let go. Taking care of my Dad since my Mom passed in 2016. His memory is trash now but he's functional. I run a rotation every other week with his sister my Aunt keeping him stocked up. The feds haven't indicated that we'll be let go but I'm always prepped for the worse

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Please Don't Sleep On This Post

For the past few years I have been taking Pure Oregano (or Oil of Oregano)
It helps strengthen your immune system
Its supposed to be Anti-viral, Anti-bacterial, Anti-Microbial, Anti-Fungal
Since taking it like 6 years ago, I've never gotten sick, never had the flu, never even took a flu shot in years
And I can't even remember the last time I got a simple cold
Someone else on here might know a little more about it

I usually buy 2 different bottles:
The first bottle (with the white twist cap) is 100% pure
www.amazon.com/Oregano-Young-Living-Essential-Certified/dp/B00161FHLO/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=young+living+oregano&qid=1585233654&sr=8-2
So you have to dilute it with water or some kind of virgin olive oil
Because that shit will literally burn your skin
I usually mix a few drops (like 4) with a half cup of warm water or tea
The second bottle (with the black dropper/cap) is already pre-dilluted
www.amazon.com/American-Herb-Spice-Strength-Oregano/dp/B0011G0FHK?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1
I usually just rub that straight on my skin

Since this coronavirus shit going around
I've been drinking (like 4 or 5 drops) of the 100% pure oregano with warm water, every morning before I go to work
And also using the dropper to rub a little under my nose, to breath it in for a couple hours at work
Then when I get home from work, I do the same exact thing again
In addition to using hand sanitizer & wipes, etc, etc

Again I can't say for sure if this cures corona
But just look into it & do some research
Its been working for me to help fight off colds, and the flu, etc, etc
No Bullshit Fellas.....but this could possibly save someones life

Thanks