Hope y’all stupid ninjas bought into dogecoin... Don’t let me be the only Doge Multimillionaire in this bitch

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Going to pick one just for Crypto so Coinbase or Voyager. Don’t know why Coinbase won’t support Dogecoin. Webull has slow ass transactions for money to and from too so TD will probably be longterm and may just go with it as primary. Robinhood crashes or limits run ups and I’ve lost a few thousand fucking around with them. Nothing crazy but it’s enough to piss me off.
Stay out of Crypto until you un newb yourself. This is sage advice

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
I tried to sell off during the free fall from $0.64.....shit didn't go through....went all the way down to $0.51......uggh

Why not set a stop loss price that is a percentage from the high and walk away

U as a human at a computer cannot compete with the server farm at a company that's probably doing fifo trading. It queues your order and fills it at the best price it can. Usually after the people who are paying higher fees.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
LOL

hey hey my mans @FUCKYOU bruh

if you selling all your dogecoin now after starting

this thread..

the folks that listened to your buy during the pump ass...

going to be like...

damn you fuck you

damn you to hell... :lol:
HODL... shit went back to around 50 cent resistance and niggas scared like lil bitches.. paper hand ass niggas dont need to invest... hold and watch this bitch pass $1

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
You think it’ll go back up?
I do. I bout 1mill for like fifty bucks. Money I give my daughter get her nails done in a week so I ain't tripping. Its so low that I was like, why not?

Then again I still got DOGE, Eth, BTC probably admittedly not the nigga to listen to I have no idea what I'm doing. But I'm reading ery word on Twitter and Reddit

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
I do. I bout 1mill for like fifty bucks. Money I give my daughter get her nails done in a week so I ain't tripping. Its so low that I was like, why not?

Then again I still got DOGE, Eth, BTC probably admittedly not the nigga to listen to I have no idea what I'm doing. But I'm reading ery word on Twitter and Reddit
my $80 shibu investment a month ago is at $900.. crypto is nuts

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
its already back up.

folks dont know how this shit works.

let it ride for a year.

if i put in 10k a year ago i would be a multi millionaire now.

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
its already back up.

folks dont know how this shit works.

let it ride for a year.

if i put in 10k a year ago i would be a multi millionaire now.
Right, I get the fear tho.. I sold $8k of btc at a loss in 2017.. Its hard watching ur money dwindle in minutes but niggas gotta learn from the past.. its a set and forget type thing.. Im not touching my doge for 5 years.. focusing on going in on ethereum, nio, jumia, endeavor and mara and seeing what happens in 5-10 years.. I got money for day to day life for my fam.. im long terming my investments and selling options for the fast money rush

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
yall need to do your due diligence on safemoon... shibu i dont know, but safemoon got some good fundamentals and projects imo.. its still cheap..

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i make the same scalps on XLM
this is not a longterm hold unless u were in before the shit was a penny.
scalp your profits, and repeat on the dip.

DaSupremeWun

Music Producer/Writer
BGOL Investor
Yall want to ride this Shibu with me?

i got 29 mill shibu in april.. its locked in hotbit smh

Shiiid, I bought 2mil coins on Crypto and I plan on buying some more. I mean what do you have to lose? $30 for 1mil coins, niggas better quit sleeping. You can spend 30 easily on a family meal.

Put this into perspective, if or when it reaches 0.01 × 1mil coin = $10,000, and that's just at 1 cent, hell a dime would be $100k and at $1 per coin that would be $1mil. I'll take my chance..

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
i make the same scalps on XLM
this is not a longterm hold unless u were in before the shit was a penny.
scalp your profits, and repeat on the dip.
This is what im trying to do

I’m only long term holding ETH/XRP/BNb/ AAVE/BTC

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shiiid, I bought 2mil coins on Crypto and I plan on buying some more. I mean what do you have to lose? $30 for 1mil coins, niggas better quit sleeping. You can spend 30 easily on a family meal.

Put this into perspective, if or when it reaches 0.01 × 1mil coin = $10,000, and that's just at 1 cent, hell a dime would be $100k and at $1 per coin that would be $1mil. I'll take my chance..
Tell'm again cousin to make sure they heard you...

upload photos