Hope y’all stupid ninjas bought into dogecoin... Don’t let me be the only Doge Multimillionaire in this bitch

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Why Binance taking so long to confirm my info?!
Its been 3 days already,
missing out here on all of these gains!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shout out to @FUCKYOU for making this thread.
Even though I don't understand how to do it, I am seeing that there is money to be made with Dogecoin.
You can "scalp".
Anyone in here "scalping"?

Basically you are buying and selling as it dips even by 10 cents.

If you have the stomach to invest like 10,000s you can make thousands a day!!!

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Even though I don't understand how to do it, I am seeing that there is money to be made with Dogecoin.
You can "scalp".

That's called swing trading not "scalping". It's not as easy as you seem to think. 10000 ain't shit. Plus there is the tax side. This is bad advice if you dont know about these things.

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
You can "scalp".

That's what I do.
Scalping the fuck out of it. Buy 20000 when it's between .20 and .30.........and sell in the high .30s
An increase of .07 still nets me $1,400 profit.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1) I aint giving no advice.
2) I was told it is called scalping.
3) I said I don't understand it.
4) I said "only if you have the stomach for it".
5) When it comes to taxes, I don't spend ANY money I may make. I want until tax time and pay then I spend.

That's called swing trading not "scalping". It's not as easy as you seem to think. 10000 ain't shit. Plus there is the tax side. This is bad advice if you dont know about these things.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you buy and sell? Do you set limit buys and limit sells or just live buy and sell?

That's what I do.
Scalping the fuck out of it. Buy 20000 when it's between .20 and .30.........and sell in the high .30s
An increase of .07 still nets me $1,400 profit.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m building a position in ADA, possibly be Eth. I’m not abandoning the market but I had one full Bitcoin years ago and sold because I didn’t understand it. That $900 would have been 32-35k now. I had it in 2016.

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m building a position in ADA, possibly be Eth. I’m not abandoning the market but I had one full Bitcoin years ago and sold because I didn’t understand it. That $900 would have been 32-35k now. I had it in 2016.

I am sure many did the same. I remember the bitcoin thread when it was way under a penny, I wonder if any of those brothers held on. I hope some did, and are millionaires now

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those are the obvious what about Shiba Inu? I just bought a million coins. I mean it’s only $21.

Look into the max Shiba can go.
If I recall is .0004 or sumn like that.

If I recall the highest doge can go is like $8ish.

Also Shiba is a Ponzi
Penalty to sell and only make money if other pple buy.