Hope y’all stupid ninjas bought into dogecoin... Don’t let me be the only Doge Multimillionaire in this bitch

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is crazy. some years ago i had a doge address in my sig here for the longest
don't know how or why it dissappeared.

webull says it will take a day to approve me for crypto trading.

That's a lie they approved me about a week ago after a few hours

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It ain’t too late, I told yall ninjas already... This thang going to $1 soon.... If u scared just buy a lil and sell at $1..Take profits and take advantage of the ride. I’m holding til 2026 minimum. I’m a millionaire so don’t expect to see me in this tragedy bitch often you loser ass niggas
Where did you buy yours???

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Great discussion about athletes taking salary in crypto and why it will just get more widespread

Joique Bell is a former Lions RB out of Wayne State university

Video is cued up, 20 minute discussion

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Y’all keep sleeping I’m holding til $100 or til I hit $10milli

It will never hit 100 dollars
don't be a damn fool.
It's literally taking one of the most famous people in the world
an entire buzz unlike anything ever before
and the entire world watching and it's not $1 yet

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Dude is trolling.... Like MLK said “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

BTW: A $100 Doge coin will have a Market Cap of $12,946,143,426,900

This math doesn't work because some mints around 13million coins daily.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if SAFEMOOn will be the new dogecoin next year

Yea. I got in Safemoon mad early for like $100. Got like 80million tokens or whatever.

I got my dogecoin in Voyager App. Shit is quick with the deposit and withdrawals but I've had them for quite some time. Not sure if that plays any factor.

I would advise anyone to take your profits before everyone else does. By profits I mean a certain amount of money you can use to buy a more tangible/secure asset like an investment property or just pay down some debt. Thats what I did with XVG. When the shit got close to a dollar, I pulled out majority of my profit to do more investing.

Dogecoin looks like its going to be the same maybe worst or better (celebrities behind this). But like I'll tell anyone, its a difference between a crypto millionaire and an actual millionaire. Dont get too emotional over this shit.

wedrinkandscrew

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just set a sale and walk away. Many of you cats should not be trading for your own financial health, for real
Me myself I'm up a grand since Friday, if it went to zero tomorrow I'd be pissed but wouldn't miss a beat financially. I'm curious to see what it will go up to by Sat, I just wanna set some parameters so I don't have to babysit it.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just set a sale and walk away. Many of you cats should not be trading for your own financial health, for real

lol,

hey be nice to the newbie traders

some folks like to learn as they go along... so much fuckn financial lingo

I need to catch up on bruh...crypto is like life

the minute you think you learned shit, you realize there are a katrillion more things

you dont know..

Im mad at those traders that lost money gettin to greedy, stalked and fucked up the youtube

dude they took advice from..

while he was out with his girl..... those the type that should not be trading fo real...

lol

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Yea. I got in Safemoon mad early for like $100. Got like 80million tokens or whatever.

I got my dogecoin in Voyager App. Shit is quick with the deposit and withdrawals but I've had them for quite some time. Not sure if that plays any factor.

I would advise anyone to take your profits before everyone else does. By profits I mean a certain amount of money you can use to buy a more tangible/secure asset like an investment property or just pay down some debt. Thats what I did with XVG. When the shit got close to a dollar, I pulled out majority of my profit to do more investing.

Dogecoin looks like its going to be the same maybe worst or better (celebrities behind this). But like I'll tell anyone, its a difference between a crypto millionaire and an actual millionaire. Dont get too emotional over this shit.
xvg has never gotten anywhere near $1

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Cant you set Robin Hood to sell auto if it hit certain levels?

Yes, limit sell. However Doge is approaching .75 cents. If it makes it past that say 80-85 cents I’ll sell my lol bit. If you chased and got in at -.50 to low -60s you’ll still take a decent profit as long as it was at least $100. Mf Doge! Elon, push us to $1.00!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't fucking use binance.....gotta verify ID before I can deposit funds..... Binance.US verification takes weeks if not months....and webull says money transfers now take 7 fucking days!!! FUCK THEM AND RH!! mfkrs don't want to let me be great and get in on DOGE!!