HNIC! Why not make YH Dafirm Diplomat a MOD??!!

Make YH Dafirm Diplomat a Mod

  • Yes

    Votes: 44 42.3%
  • No

    Votes: 60 57.7%

  • Total voters
    104
  • Poll closed .
JUST MADE ANOTHER FRESH BATCH!
CitrusPopcorn-729761.jpg
 
This nigga is losing his mind. How the fuck you wanna be mod when your threads are getting deleted by a real mod? Damn my nigga..you need to get a life or some pussy or something. There's life outside of BGOL my dude. Thanks for the shout out though but stop dedicating threads to me..you and your PM buddies.
 
This nigga is losing his mind. How the fuck you wanna be mod when your threads are getting deleted by a real mod? Damn my nigga..you need to get a life or some pussy or something. There's life outside of BGOL my dude. Thanks for the shout out though but stop dedicating threads to me..you and your PM buddies.

shut the fuck up blood stool.
 
But the little nigga YH grinds hard on BGOL like it's a second job.
"Grinding hard" is a tactic FTP's/Simps in the past have used to boost post count in the belief that it accelerates their credibility and legitimacy. They can have 4000 posts in 4 month's time but that "Join Date" and other factors ALWAYS tell the tale.

Haven't seen a BGOLer on the "wrong end" of things that didn't turn out to be a fool.

On that note, I'll just let you know that you made that list of fools to watch since you came on the scene too. :hmm:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)
 
Why is Blood Seed, a known and exposed FAGGOT still posting on bgol? that ninja was suppose to be banned a long time ago yet he still here posting as if people forgot his blatant faggotry displayed on SOHH :smh:
 
But the little nigga YH grinds hard on BGOL like it's a second job.

"Grinding hard" is a tactic FTP's/Simps in the past have used to boost post count in the belief that it accelerates their credibility and legitimacy. They can have 4000 posts in 4 month's time but that "Join Date" and other factors ALWAYS tell the tale.

Haven't seen a BGOLer on the "wrong end" of things that didn't turn out to be a fool.

On that note, I'll just let you know that you made that list of fools to watch since you came on the scene too. :hmm:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)


:roflmao::roflmao:
 
"Grinding hard" is a tactic FTP's/Simps in the past have used to boost post count in the belief that it accelerates their credibility and legitimacy. They can have 4000 posts in 4 month's time but that "Join Date" and other factors ALWAYS tell the tale.

Haven't seen a BGOLer on the "wrong end" of things that didn't turn out to be a fool.

On that note, I'll just let you know that you made that list of fools to watch since you came on the scene too. :hmm:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

Yo D he got exposed for his homo comments on SOHH, that shit was screen capped for all to see. :smh:
 


:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:...........................................:roflmao:


2uztnbs.gif


If it wasnt for these replies above this whole thread would be of no use at all.
at least i had a laugh from those.

i cant believe YH sent a joint pm to myself and brotha shane to look
at this bullshit, homosexual thread and consider him for a mod.
I should ban you for wasting mods time on this heap of corny, self righteous,
dick-riding faggotry.

hangingballs you are one scary dude, please tell us you have a girlfriend.

"spits on thread and leaves"
icon13.gif




.

8bt14iw.jpg


I think he just went "New Jack City" on him....:smh::smh::smh:​
 
Last edited:
OWNAGE!
:lol:



"Grinding hard" is a tactic FTP's/Simps in the past have used to boost post count in the belief that it accelerates their credibility and legitimacy. They can have 4000 posts in 4 month's time but that "Join Date" and other factors ALWAYS tell the tale.

Haven't seen a BGOLer on the "wrong end" of things that didn't turn out to be a fool.

On that note, I'll just let you know that you made that list of fools to watch since you came on the scene too. :hmm:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)
 
"Grinding hard" is a tactic FTP's/Simps in the past have used to boost post count in the belief that it accelerates their credibility and legitimacy. They can have 4000 posts in 4 month's time but that "Join Date" and other factors ALWAYS tell the tale.

Haven't seen a BGOLer on the "wrong end" of things that didn't turn out to be a fool.

On that note, I'll just let you know that you made that list of fools to watch since you came on the scene too. :hmm:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)
LOL..Good response. :lol::lol:
If I was gonna wild out on the board I would've done so a long time ago. That's not what I'm about. The board is all fun and jokes to me and most other well adjusted people. It's place where I go to unwind from a hard day's work.
I don't make dedication threads to other niggas or stalk niggas online like a few of the misfits on here do.

With that said, expect that little nigga's post per day count to plummet dramatically.

I'm out of this classic thread.
 
YH Dafirm Diplomat on the issues:

"shut the fuck up i am tired of your bitch ass."
-- To the Lord

"are you serious?!??!?!? i hate the shit outta yahweh....man, bring that faggot in here...you should ban him for impersonating jesus"
-- Begging TEN and showing his ignorance

thumb_down_1.jpeg

YH Dafirm Diplomat--
Against God
Against BGOL
​
lord....never mind. you csted your vote, now find another thread to bless.
His poll results were favorable, until the vote of the Lord was cast, that which was final. The nighttime moved to day. Oh, furious was the avalanche the Lord allowed to be unleashed upon this foul, foolish boy.

Let this stand as a testament to all
He who seeks power without God shall fall​
 
LOL..Good response. :lol::lol:
If I was gonna wild out on the board I would've done so a long time ago. That's not what I'm about. The board is all fun and jokes to me and most other well adjusted people. It's place where I go to unwind from a hard day's work.
I don't make dedication threads to other niggas or stalk niggas online like a few of the misfits on here do.

With that said, expect that little nigga's post per day count to plummet dramatically.

I'm out of this classic thread.
BattyMan :smh:
 
On the real!! He for the people! His presence on this board has been valuable. Besides the humor and exposing cats, he keeps it real. A lot of street cats can relate to his word play and demeanor! He seems well disciplined and a lot of cats respect him. It's just my take on dude!

He hasn't been fully vetted yet:lol:
 
Back
Top