HNIC! Why not make YH Dafirm Diplomat a MOD??!!

Make YH Dafirm Diplomat a Mod

  • Yes

    Votes: 44 42.3%
  • No

    Votes: 60 57.7%

  • Total voters
    104
  • Poll closed .
If it wasnt for these replies above this whole thread would be of no use at all.
at least i had a laugh from those.

i cant believe YH sent a joint pm to myself and brotha shane to look
at this bullshit, homosexual thread and consider him for a mod.
I should ban you for wasting mods time on this heap of corny, self righteous,
dick-riding faggotry.

hangingballs you are one scary dude, please tell us you have a girlfriend.

"spits on thread and leaves"
icon13.gif





.
Was pm'd to be sure and have one last look at this thread to peep TEN's comment.

Holy shit! Brother TEN, you're a dangerous man.

:roflmao::roflmao::lol::lol::roflmao::roflmao:​

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)
 
So far what I've learned from this thread:

--Hanginbals should be added to my "sustpected faggotry list" for swingin on YH's nut sack. Next stop is my "ignore list".

I think it's about four of them niggas that are suspect. These niggas sit around and send PMs to each other and shit.
Anyhow, that nigga has my vote for the mod position. He's on this bitch damn near 24/7 like he gets paid for it so he'll probably do a decent job. Just calm down with the threads and posts trying to get Blood Seed's attention.
 
2uztnbs.gif


If it wasnt for these replies above this whole thread would be of no use at all.
at least i had a laugh from those.

i cant believe YH sent a joint pm to myself and brotha shane to look
at this bullshit, homosexual thread and consider him for a mod.
I should ban you for wasting mods time on this heap of corny, self righteous,
dick-riding faggotry.

hangingballs you are one scary dude, please tell us you have a girlfriend.

"spits on thread and leaves"
icon13.gif




.
GODDAMN!!!!! This is some serious ether right here. :eek::eek::eek::lol::eek: Holy Shit!
It's a whole group of them niggas that are on that dickriding and stalking shit.
You sonned the shit outta them niggas. LMAO!
Throw that nigga a bone though..He's been grinding real hard for the board. You know, sending PMs to his buddies and exposing niggas. :lol:
That nigga is probably mad right now.
 
GODDAMN!!!!! This is some serious ether right here. :eek::eek::eek::lol::eek: Holy Shit!
It's a whole group of them niggas that are on that dickriding and stalking shit.
You sonned the shit outta them niggas. LMAO!
Throw that nigga a bone though..He's been grinding real hard for the board. You know, sending PMs to his buddies and exposing niggas. :lol:

i wouldn't throw stones if i were you, blood....i remember what happened to you...so all of your fuckin jokes are voided out.
 
If it wasnt for these replies above this whole thread would be of no use at all.
at least i had a laugh from those.

i cant believe YH sent a joint pm to myself and brotha shane to look
at this bullshit, homosexual thread and consider him for a mod.
I should ban you for wasting mods time on this heap of corny, self righteous,
dick-riding faggotry.

hangingballs you are one scary dude, please tell us you have a girlfriend.

"spits on thread and leaves"




.
81p33v4.gif
 
i wouldn't throw stones if i were you, blood....i remember what happened to you...so all of your fuckin jokes are voided out.

**Takes this dude off ignore temporarily**

My dude, it was never nothing personal. I took All those threads and posts dedicated to me as fun and games.
The problem is niggas start feeling themselves too much on this shit and have to get humbled. I wouldn't have mind or cared if you became mod or not. Stay up.

**Puts this nigga back on ignore**
 
Yea I peeped that a while back.. they cant even hide the fact that they are all in the same cub scout troop. when one of them gets into a e-fight online, the others all come running immediately! the power of PM...

The funny part is, I do think YH can hold his own in any e-fight (:lol:), but when his "Golden Girls" show up.. it makes him look stupid. He should just leave them cats alone and he'd be better off....

I think it's about four of them niggas that are suspect. These niggas sit around and send PMs to each other and shit.
Anyhow, that nigga has my vote for the mod position. He's on this bitch damn near 24/7 like he gets paid for it so he'll probably do a decent job. Just calm down with the threads and posts trying to get Blood Seed's attention.
 
GODDAMN!!!!! He's been grinding real hard for the board. You know, sending PMs to his buddies and exposing niggas. :lol:
That nigga is probably mad right now.

You were one of the ones that got exposed too you fucking faggot. SOHH simp, I don't know why you don't just take your gay blade ass back to the other side of the tracks. Your an FTP waiting to happen doo-doo chaser.
 
GODDAMN!!!!! This is some serious ether right here. :eek::eek::eek::lol::eek: Holy Shit!
It's a whole group of them niggas that are on that dickriding and stalking shit.
You sonned the shit outta them niggas. LMAO!
Throw that nigga a bone though..He's been grinding real hard for the board. You know, sending PMs to his buddies and exposing niggas. :lol:
That nigga is probably mad right now.

take ya ho ass back to SOL....i garuantee for every dude that don't like me on here, 20 don't like yo ass. and you can't erase that fuckin comment you made....you rather fuck a dude in the ass than kiss one....oh yea.....coming back to you now faggot??? fuck your vote....and fuck you bloodstool.

there aint a reason to be mad. but there is a reason to call you out for the faggot you are. you STILL TO THIS DAY have not explained that comment. you now have the floor.
 
oh dayum...

I'm begining to think EVERYONE with a join date of August 2007 is suspect?

You were one of the ones that got exposed too you fucking faggot. SOHH simp, I don't know why you don't just take your gay blade ass back to the other side of the tracks. Your an FTP waiting to happen doo-doo chaser.
 
Yea I peeped that a while back.. they cant even hide the fact that they are all in the same cub scout troop. when one of them gets into a e-fight online, the others all come running immediately! the power of PM...

The funny part is, I do think YH can hold his own in any e-fight (:lol:), but when his "Golden Girls" show up.. it makes him look stupid. He should just leave them cats alone and he'd be better off....

not only are you co-signing a confirmed faggot, you are keeping the beef up in this thread. yet talk about me beefin. i been dropped that issue, and you just can't every chance you get, you creep into a thread and drop your two cents and start cheerleading yo damn self. i ain't said shit to you since that damn shit, and yet you always find your way into my convos. explain. and them niggas is they own fuckin men. i ain't they father. they do what the fuck they wanna do, and if that means they see some dumb ass niggas talkin shit, they will do what they fuckin want to do. and once again, you so damn desperate to get at me, you co-signing blood stool, a nigga who would fuck you before he would kiss you. remember that divine.
 
take ya ho ass back to SOL....i garuantee for every dude that don't like me on here, 20 don't like yo ass. and you can't erase that fuckin comment you made....you rather fuck a dude in the ass than kiss one....oh yea.....coming back to you now faggot??? fuck your vote....and fuck you bloodstool.

there aint a reason to be mad. but there is a reason to call you out for the faggot you are. you STILL TO THIS DAY have not explained that comment. you now have the floor.

LOL! I knew this nigga would get mad. :lol::lol::lol:
My nigga. You can't be serious!
Do you really think I give a shit if anyone likes me---on a fucking website little nigga? You niggas spend too much time on this shit trying to hone an e-persona until you fuckers lose track of real life. Fuck outta here my dude. Go lick your wounds from the asskicking TEN just gave you. Maybe you or some of your faggot ass "goons" can continue stalking me. You dudes giving me too much power and too much attention.
Anyhow, this is the last time you'll get a response out of Blood Seed.
**Puts this loser back on ignore**
 
2uztnbs.gif


If it wasnt for these replies above this whole thread would be of no use at all.
at least i had a laugh from those.

i cant believe YH sent a joint pm to myself and brotha shane to look
at this bullshit, homosexual thread and consider him for a mod.
I should ban you for wasting mods time on this heap of corny, self righteous,
dick-riding faggotry.


hangingballs you are one scary dude, please tell us you have a girlfriend.

"spits on thread and leaves"
icon13.gif




.
:lol:
 
nigga as far as know, all yall mothafuggas are the same person.. Andey, YH Da Firm, Blood..

All I know if most of the cats that joined in or around August 2007 are on some next level shit... multiple personalities, white boys, tranny posters.. you name it!

not only are you co-signing a confirmed faggot, you are keeping the beef up in this thread. yet talk about me beefin. i been dropped that issue, and you just can't every chance you get, you creep into a thread and drop your two cents and start cheerleading yo damn self. i ain't said shit to you since that damn shit, and yet you always find your way into my convos. explain. and them niggas is they own fuckin men. i ain't they father. they do what the fuck they wanna do, and if that means they see some dumb ass niggas talkin shit, they will do what they fuckin want to do. and once again, you so damn desperate to get at me, you co-signing blood stool, a nigga who would fuck you before he would kiss you. remember that divine.
 
I just call it as I see it.. you had that dudes dick in ya mouth for a few months now...


AttentionWhore2.jpg

Are you still even a factor around this bitch?

What the fuck are you talking about? You still mad about one fucking thread weeks ago? You said dude was white. He proved he was black. Move the fuck on with your life nigga.

Goddamn. Fucking bitches in here crying and shit. All this fucking crying is not going to save you face doggie. I had even forgot you posted on this bitch until out the blue you quoting me and shit. Go beat yo dick and keep my name out ya mouth fuck boy.

6oy3eyo.gif
 
Call me a conspiracy theorist.. BUT I ThINK BOTH OF YALL ARE CRACKAS!!!! CRACKA ASS CRACKAS!!!

File0004098.JPG


Are you still even a factor around this bitch?

What the fuck are you talking about? You still mad about one fucking thread weeks ago? You said dude was white. He proved he was black. Move the fuck on with your life nigga.

Goddamn. Fucking bitches in here crying and shit. All this fucking crying is not going to save you face doggie. I had even forgot you posted on this bitch until out the blue you quoting me and shit. Go beat yo dick and keep my name out ya mouth fuck boy.
 
LOL! I knew this nigga would get mad. :lol::lol::lol:
My nigga. You can't be serious!
Do you really think I give a shit if anyone likes me---on a fucking website little nigga? You niggas spend too much time on this shit trying to hone an e-persona until you fuckers lose track of real life. Fuck outta here my dude. Go lick your wounds from the asskicking TEN just gave you. Maybe you or some of you "goons" can continue stalking me.
Anyhow, this is the last time you'll get a response out of Blood Seed.

that was funny....e-persona...from a guy that probably stalks men himself...you need to stop talkin bout chaself in third person....i have never seen a prouder faggot in my life.....and YOU STILL AINT RESPOND TO THE DAMN QUESTION ASKED ABOUT A MONTH AGO.....lemme refresh you.....

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=210737&highlight=blood+stool

whas good nigga??!??!?? pop that good shit now....you ducked the fuckin main board to post on SOL to lay low. you come back with that gangsta shit, and yo ass think shit is sweet....bloodstool, i repeat, answer the question....


WHY DID YOU SAY YOU WOULD FUCK A MAN IN HIS ASS BEFORE YOU WOULD KISS HIM????? EXPLAIN PLEASE.
 
If you look closely, you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two.

lisa-ralph.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That was some leathal shit man. I've never seen a bitch slap like that in all my years of lurking. That dude TEN came out of nowhere and deaded this shit quick fast.
 
nigga as far as know, all yall mothafuggas are the same person.. Andey, YH Da Firm, Blood..

All I know if most of the cats that joined in or around August 2007 are on some next level shit... multiple personalities, white boys, tranny posters.. you name it!

I see it. You want an invitation huh? :lol:

This nigga wants to be part of the click.

We are not a gang sir. We are like minded individuals. We have respect for each others opinion and enjoy this here thing we call BGOL.

Me...You can check my post record if you want. I'm thorough in my little time I have been here. I have contributed and tried to do my part. What about you?

You just mad nobody fucks with you. You want us to talk to you doggie. Are your pupils dialated now. You high yet nigga. :lol:
 
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That was some leathal shit man. I've never seen a bitch slap like that in all my years of lurking. That dude TEN came out of nowhere and deaded this shit quick fast.

not as lethal as you sayin you would doo doo chase before you kiss a man...you fuckin waste of life anwer the question, stop dodging shit and get ya balls up.....
 
I see it. You want an invitation huh? :lol:

This nigga wants to be part of the click.


Ahhhh! Finally you do admit yall bitches roll together! I KNEW IT! Damn, my third eye is keen!

We are not a gang sir. We are like minded individuals. We have respect for each others opinion and enjoy this here thing we call BGOL.

That is some of the gayest shit I heard all night!!!!

File0004098.JPG
 
divine...please, go start a we are the world thread or sumthin....damn you just talkin for no reason now.

blood stool, where the fuck you run to...... i notice after i dropped the thread about you again, you ducked the hell off, once again. answer the fuckin question.
 
Ahhhh! Finally you do admit yall bitches roll together! I KNEW IT! Damn, my third eye is keen!



That is some of the gayest shit I heard all night!!!!

File0004098.JPG

No sir. You think we roll together. I have people I click with and people I don't.

I don't like you. So I don't talk to you. I'm cool with a lot of people on here. I might even get a PM or two from them. We have fun and talk shit with the best of the BGOL'ers.

As a matter of fact. It was your thread that introduced me and YH. We been cool ever since. I'm sorry you have no friends in real life or e-life. Must be lonely.

:lol:
 
Gotta speak on this...

Makk is ABSOLUTELY right. No way in hell ANYONE should be given that kind of "control" on BGOL after being here for 3-4 months. That's ridiculous.

To be frank, I've had that "YH" cat on ignore since August because his username was created in or around the same time a batch of others that were "suspect" (believed/later proven). My instincts lead me to believe he was up to no good but, seemingly, alot of you are in behind him for whatever he's done.

Regardless, no one should be holding the tools a mod does after only being here for a few months. That shit is not only silly, it's dangerous.

Just enjoy the board let the current mods do what they've been assigned to do and keep it moving until HNIC feels compelled to add another mod. For all that you cats (and me at times) feel that is wrong with BGOL, I still feel that after 9 years as a member, the majority of things are still good. :yes:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

But the little nigga YH grinds hard on BGOL like it's a second job.
 
Fuck all this ongoing talk! HNIC, rent out a mansion, get about 10 longtime and trusted BGOLers together in that crib, setup some cameras and PCs throughout the place with BGOL only access, and have a reality show called "Who Wants To Be A Moderator?" Those who get sent home each week will also be banned from BGOL until final moderator is chosen. The judges will be TEN, Femm, and ShaneBP. And halfway through it all you can bring in Esc0bar to fuck with them on the board.
:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
QUOTES FROM ANDEYHOLLA about YH DA FIRM



I have people I click with and people I don't.


Andeyhollawho said:
We have fun

Andeyhollawho said:
It was your thread that introduced me and YH.

Andeyhollawho said:
We been cool ever since.

Andeyhollawho said:
We are like minded individuals.

Andeyhollawho said:
We have respect for each others opinion and enjoy this here thing

Flame-Burned.jpg



Gay-Alarm.jpg


Gay-Coleman.jpg


Gay-Cockrider.jpg


Gay-According_To_This.jpg
 
Back
Top