HNIC! Why not make YH Dafirm Diplomat a MOD??!!

Make YH Dafirm Diplomat a Mod

  • Yes

    Votes: 44 42.3%
  • No

    Votes: 60 57.7%

  • Total voters
    104
  • Poll closed .
:lol::lol::lol::lol: that aint no dude, man. that's felicia pearson, street name snoop. marlo finally copped her a laptop and now she's trippin'

6lo0wu1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aw shit!!!!! aiyo, you got the cali on you huh....tarbaby.....jetblack ass nigga tryna bring flames and you under 10 posts....shine my fuckin shoes you fuckin bum
 
hey gay gay hey gay gay hey gay gay hey gay gay

nigga here you come to the rescue of your boyfriend. fall back befor eu get pimp slapped nigga. i will make all u niggas famous and invisible try me.



Nigga bitch:lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
here go this clown . nigga u wa smy son last summer i was spanking that ss for talk back now u done grown up while daddy been gone. :smh:

Nigga Im tryin to do what it do! popular grove and edmonson ave dec 26 2:00pm!!! I thought not...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 

Nigga Im tryin to do what it do! popular grove and edmonson ave dec 26 2:00pm!!! I thought not...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

makkaroni u still a bitch ass nigga huh? u from the a and got a monkey baby huh? u suck resox dick huh? mods banne d5 of my names but im back huh? u a whiteboy who pops shit huh? u got a wife ad a kid huh? sean taylor had a wife and a kid huh? u wanna wind up dead huh?

Hello faggot! stop dodgin beef! you a bitch of the worst kind! im trying to see you in the streets and you IGGIN me:lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
In gonna go ahead and put u on ignore now for your future tranny post....

makkaroni u still a bitch ass nigga huh? u from the a and got a monkey baby huh? u suck resox dick huh? mods banne d5 of my names but im back huh? u a whiteboy who pops shit huh? u got a wife ad a kid huh? sean taylor had a wife and a kid huh? u wanna wind up dead huh?
 
makkaroni u still a bitch ass nigga huh? u from the a and got a monkey baby huh? u suck resox dick huh? mods banne d5 of my names but im back huh? u a whiteboy who pops shit huh? u got a wife ad a kid huh? sean taylor had a wife and a kid huh? u wanna wind up dead huh?
you sure do know alot about makk don't chu.....iggy time :lol:
 
makkaroni u still a bitch ass nigga huh? u from the a and got a monkey baby huh? u suck resox dick huh? mods banne d5 of my names but im back huh? u a whiteboy who pops shit huh? u got a wife ad a kid huh? sean taylor had a wife and a kid huh? u wanna wind up dead huh?

oh that little bitch TEN huh? send her ass my way i bet she got a phatty and big tits. ill pimp that slut out



:lol: you so fuckin stupid!!!!

nobody mentioned redsox.

tryna act like you think ten is a woman won't work here bitch. iggy city
 
Cmon simp, you fukkin wit the wrong one. you don't want no problems, let's face it your E-threats don't bother me man, and I will own your chump ass just like all the other BGOL simps before you that came on here runnin off at the cock holster. Apologize now to the BGOL Fam for being a noob E-Simp, that does not know any better and maybe I can get your future Ocking pardoned.

dj...ignore him...he's an ftp....the fuckin audio proves it
 
D-Nice 1 said:
If you've "been around" then you'd know that no one, NO ONE should or will become a mod after three months!

Ain't nothing wrong with thinking highly of another BGOLer but that adoration has to be kept in perspective.

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)
Fuck all this ongoing talk! HNIC, rent out a mansion, get about 10 longtime and trusted BGOLers together in that crib, setup some cameras and PCs throughout the place with BGOL only access, and have a reality show called "Who Wants To Be A Moderator?" Those who get sent home each week will also be banned from BGOL until final moderator is chosen. The judges will be TEN, Femm, and ShaneBP. And halfway through it all you can bring in Esc0bar to fuck with them on the board.
:lol::lol::lol:

redsox said:
TarBaby said:
:lol::lol: i know this nigg aiant talkin to me. :lol:

little nigga i will kidnap your little sister fuck her in the ass and throw her over the bridge. get a job or a girlfriend something instead of spending 24/7 on BGOL you no life having bastard.
Divine said:
I cant beleive this thread is still going...:smh:

Hanginballs is swinging from this dudes balls!
2uztnbs.gif


If it wasnt for these replies above this whole thread would be of no use at all.
at least i had a laugh from those.

i cant believe YH sent a joint pm to myself and brotha shane to look
at this bullshit, homosexual thread and consider him for a mod.
I should ban you for wasting mods time on this heap of corny, self righteous,
dick-riding faggotry.

hangingballs you are one scary dude, please tell us you have a girlfriend.

"spits on thread and leaves"
icon13.gif




.
 
This message is hidden because TarBaby is on your ignore list.


Im goin to the liquor store on the 26th fo real... im just dat cccrazy!!!:lol:
 
So far what I've learned from this thread:

--Hanginbals should be added to my "sustpected faggotry list" for swingin on YH's nut sack. Next stop is my "ignore list".

- YH Da Firm has a fan club of new members a.k.a The Cub Scouts

- Tarbaby is a FTP - added to my ignore list
 
:lol: another e-thug :lol:

iBlade.jpg
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Im outta town right now...ATL..TO BE EXACT!!! I'll see yo ass at Christmas fool! hows the liquor store at popular grove and edmondson ave dec 26 2:00 pm sound!!!:lol::lol:mr 2 post!!!:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Alll shit that's up the street I'll be there too I want to see a nigga get slashed with an i-Blade. :dance:


gOTTA LOVE MY B-MORE NIGGAS..LOVE BEEF NO VEGITARIANS AT ALL...NO SENSE OF SATTIRE..ZERO TOLERANCE FOR FACETIOUSNESS!!:eek::eek::smh::smh::lol::lol::lol:

Damn straight. Keep it plain and simple.

Kwazdog I got your back son.
 
No wait...thats one more good thing this stupid thread has done,
it brought out a FTP from hiding. so i could ban him/her.
maybe thats what this thread is good for afterall.
 
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:


:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Alll shit that's up the street I'll be there too I want to see a nigga get slashed with an i-Blade. :dance:




Damn straight. Keep it plain and simple.

Kwazdog I got your back son.

good lookin out fam:lol::lol::lol::lol:

this dude is str8t comedy:lol::roflmao::roflmao:
 
No wait...thats one more good thing this stupid thread has done,
it brought out a FTP from hiding. so i could ban him/her.
maybe thats what this thread is good for afterall.

I was like did TEN not hear that Tranny Minion bullshit??

:lol::lol::lol:
 
If it wasnt for these replies above this whole thread would be of no use at all.
at least i had a laugh from those.

i cant believe YH sent a joint pm to myself and brotha shane to look
at this bullshit, homosexual thread and consider him for a mod.
I should ban you for wasting mods time on this heap of corny, self righteous,
dick-riding faggotry.

hangingballs you are one scary dude, please tell us you have a girlfriend.

"spits on thread and leaves"
icon13.gif




.
DAAAAAAAAYUM!!!!!!! :eek:
 
Propers to my homeboi YH. He cool with me all day an day!

I see this shit took a downhill slant quick fast and in a hurry though. :smh:

Damn, ya'll know how to run a muthafucka back in his cave don't you. :smh:

Keep ya head up YH. For a board that's all about fun this shit sure got serious up in here didn't it?
 
2uztnbs.gif


If it wasnt for these replies above this whole thread would be of no use at all.
at least i had a laugh from those.

i cant believe YH sent a joint pm to myself and brotha shane to look
at this bullshit, homosexual thread and consider him for a mod.
I should ban you for wasting mods time on this heap of corny, self righteous,
dick-riding faggotry.

hangingballs you are one scary dude, please tell us you have a girlfriend.

"spits on thread and leaves"
icon13.gif




.

Dam TEn, it's like THAT!! I'm married brother!!
 
2uztnbs.gif


If it wasnt for these replies above this whole thread would be of no use at all.
at least i had a laugh from those.

i cant believe YH sent a joint pm to myself and brotha shane to look
at this bullshit, homosexual thread and consider him for a mod.
I should ban you for wasting mods time on this heap of corny, self righteous,
dick-riding faggotry.

hangingballs you are one scary dude, please tell us you have a girlfriend.

"spits on thread and leaves"
icon13.gif




.

Goddamn it TEN!!! :eek:

Wow. Just wow. Damn. Goddamn. I'm at a loss for words.

Fuck it. I'm going to look for some pussy threads and some tracks or something now. YH you may want to come with me after this one right here cuz! :smh:
 
I wonder which side brought out the "Tranny Minion"(Lmao and smh that this dude actually has a name for himself)...... I already have my suspicions but fuck it, I'm not going to point any fingers...
 
2uztnbs.gif


If it wasnt for these replies above this whole thread would be of no use at all.
at least i had a laugh from those.

i cant believe YH sent a joint pm to myself and brotha shane to look
at this bullshit, homosexual thread and consider him for a mod.
I should ban you for wasting mods time on this heap of corny, self righteous,
dick-riding faggotry.

hangingballs you are one scary dude, please tell us you have a girlfriend.

"spits on thread and leaves"
icon13.gif




.

Why you being so evil sweetie?? Is there anything I can do tor make your ass stop being so mean but funny:lol::lol:
 
Yea I was actually suprised you werent in here with your pom poms and short skirt cheering for ya man!
:cool:




Propers to my homeboi YH. He cool with me all day an day!

I see this shit took a downhill slant quick fast and in a hurry though. :smh:

Damn, ya'll know how to run a muthafucka back in his cave don't you. :smh:

Keep ya head up YH. For a board that's all about fun this shit sure got serious up in here didn't it?
 
2uztnbs.gif


If it wasnt for these replies above this whole thread would be of no use at all.
at least i had a laugh from those.

i cant believe YH sent a joint pm to myself and brotha shane to look
at this bullshit, homosexual thread and consider him for a mod.
I should ban you for wasting mods time on this heap of corny, self righteous,
dick-riding faggotry.

hangingballs you are one scary dude, please tell us you have a girlfriend.

"spits on thread and leaves"
icon13.gif




.

TEN, its like that 4 real???? damn. fuck it then.

If you look closely, you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two.

lisa-ralph.gif
 
Back
Top