Hey people please be careful this virus is really heating up again around the world.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Good

GVqIU7.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Lot of court officers are protesting to..I know a few that said it’s been semi chaos in that department cause mad people are really trying not to take the shot.. in fact a lot of people are retiring or quitting mad city and federal jobs on the low low across nyc… this force vaccination is causing an uproar in a lot of major fields in nyc.. when the smoke clear this shit gonna fuck with a lot of occupation systems and how they run… people who have all the knowledge, the experience, the blueprint to run the system correctly are bouncing left and right which will have a major impact on the people/citizens of nyc with lack of workers or naive individuals that don’t know how to keep certain things running correctly

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lot of court officers are protesting to..I know a few that said it’s been semi chaos in that department cause mad people are really trying not to take the shot.. in fact a lot of people are retiring or quitting mad city and federal jobs on the low low across nyc… this force vaccination is causing an uproar in a lot of major fields in nyc.. when the smoke clear this shit gonna fuck with a lot of occupation systems and how they run… people who have all the knowledge, the experience, the blueprint to run the system correctly are bouncing left and right which will have a major impact on the people/citizens of nyc with lack of workers or naive individuals that don’t know how to keep certain things running correctly
I posted the figures in another thread that polling showed (in the private sector) if the mandate came to force the shot that up to 50% of people could be terminated (resign or be fired). Shot pushers said it would never happen but this isn’t a game. People think they are joking but if that happens, there will be an economic collapse. BGOL ballers are exposing themselves (as broke and talentless) if they think the masses are going to let the government tell them what to do and how to live. If COVID didn’t teach people anything, it is health is true wealth.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She keeps on digging.

This also shows the kind of people she has around her. No one is able/willing to tell her why her tweet was stupid or who Joy Reid is.
Joy Reid is nothing but a shill for the Ashkenazi Jewish media. She has no pull. She would be making YouTube shows like Roland Martin if she ever spoke her own mind publicly. Nicki Minaj is also an industry puppet but has way greater appeal than Reid.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor

Partisan, ass backwards bullshit! Biden don't have shit fucked up! The Virus got shit fucked up, a real Governor would focus on that and look like a boss, instead of polarizing folks, by pointing the blame at their political rivals.

If Biden said fuck it and left political office today, at 5pm called a press conference and said "I quit" would there still be a pandemic?

Now what? GTFOH