Hey people please be careful this virus is really heating up again around the world.

MrSid

International
International Member
It’s no longer about numbers , it’s now about names . Too many people i know ve passed away .

i have attended too many funerals this year via zoom or whatever streaming platform and physical .

vaccinate or don’t , it’s up to you , just pray or hope wen you die , the people remaining will be able to bury you .

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Anyone who has kids or has worked at a school knows classrooms are petri dishes. Kids pass colds and flus to each other regularly. Especially in older schools with shitty ventilation. This is getting ugly and will only get uglier. We need a fucking adult in power to make decisions not based on politics or getting (re)elected.

Hard not to believe this shit is about money. Can't afford for parents to stay home with their kids anymore. Can't afford more rent moratoriums and PUA payments (they can totally afford it all, but just don't want to).
Hasn’t somebody been saying this?

Niggadamaus

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Shae, respectfully, go and fuck yourself into a hole and then ask your 10k followers to fill it in.

My brother needs prayers, he’s in pretty rough shape. You probably know that better than me. My family isn’t giving me much information because they are afraid I’ll spill the beans and tell the truth.

They’re brainwashed by “alternate facts” now, so I don’t speak for them. But between me, you and all of our assorted “followers” I am praying that you shut the hell up and fuck off. Go get the vaccine. Or at least be honest and let your flock know that the “choice” they are making is between effective scientifically backed preventative medicine, or choking on a vent while their friends and colleagues hide their condition and some insufferable penis looking fuckstick uses their name to beg for prayers and MAGA points.

I believe in freedom of choice, and so I hope that you and the rest of your death cult get exactly what you apparently want so badly. If that’s the choice you’re making, I hope that you can enjoy every moment of gasping for breath while your chief of staff issues a statement that you are ‘tired but in good spirits’. I hope you get the full satisfaction of seeing your family weep on FaceTime while you stubbornly and needlessly die for a delusional 4chan ideology. If that’s your choice, I want that for you. Thoughts and prayers, you fucking piece of shit.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

“I sure am, good bye Devil”
black-jesus.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Hopefully then don't see an uptick in cases since they still will have travel restrictions.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She should have kept her Trump views to her self. Most school districts advise to keep politics out of it.

As far as the vaccines and masks.....she should have masked up and asked them to wear masks as well, but state she wouldn't judge then any differently either way.