Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Screen-Shot-2020-07-26-at-8.22.33-PM.png

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s not exactly a cliff hanger — we know how it’s going to end.

Many small churches are losing their custo... parishioners.

I rather live in fear than dead with courage. They’ll figure it out though. Masks that keep in carbon dioxide but what? Fuck around and fight out humans were only created for viruses to evolve. Put some cells in plastic and see what the hell happens.
Live in fear of what though?! I keep seeing this, but no one defines what they fear. It takes a real simpleton to associate fear with cautious behavior. Checking your mirrors when driving, salting your pavement in icy weather, sunscreen, life jackets on boats, motorcycle helmets...all precaution actions and items. No one lost their freedom, they were temporarily inconvenienced, and when you're an entitled douche, that means the world is against you.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Live in fear of what though?! I keep seeing this, but no one defines what they fear. It takes a real simpleton to associate fear with cautious behavior. Checking your mirrors when driving, salting your pavement in icy weather, sunscreen, life jackets on boats, motorcycle helmets...all precaution actions and items. No one lost their freedom, they were temporarily inconvenienced, and when you're an entitled douche, that means the world is against you.
they wants walls at borders, they want u fear & to expel muslims ,want u to have fear of anything non-cac or non-xtian , they want cops to permanently put their heels into black folks neck (becos they fear & hate us ) at any opportunity but they want freedom & not a nazi state! they buy a million& 1 guns but they dont live in fear!!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm beginning to think they're just scared of needles overall.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Won't be long before the Gamma variant comes around....

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
“Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord."

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That return to college surge was very serious at my campus. I was getting about 4 to 5 emails a week of students that were out due to Covid. About 30 of my 96 students got the virus. A couple were hospitalized because of it. Fortunately, none died.

I haven’t got an email in over 3 weeks now of a student out with Covid. So that’s good.
no u dont understand ,they've been hiding hydroxy/beet/ivermect from u guys thats why

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
That return to college surge was very serious at my campus. I was getting about 4 to 5 emails a week of students that were out due to Covid. About 30 of my 96 students got the virus. A couple were hospitalized because of it. Fortunately, none died.

I haven’t got an email in over 3 weeks now of a student out with Covid. So that’s good.

Double check to make sure your college is still tracking the cases. Did you see the student on tik tok that was saying how her college stopped contact tracing. She was saying she got an email saying she might of been exposed to Covid but they wouldn't tell her when it might of happened or what class it could of happened in.

Crazy.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Double check to make sure your college is still tracking the cases. Did you see the student on tik tok that was saying how her college stopped contact tracing. She was saying she got an email saying she might of been exposed to Covid but they wouldn't tell her when it might of happened or what class it could of happened in.

Crazy.

Yeah, I’ll double check. I’m not sure if they are. It would surprise me if they wasn’t. Homecoming is around the corner too. They really missed out on that money this year. Still a lot of restrictions in place.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they wants walls at borders, they want u fear & to expel muslims ,want u to have fear of anything non-cac or non-xtian , they want cops to permanently put their heels into black folks neck (becos they fear & hate us ) at any opportunity but they want freedom & not a nazi state! they buy a million& 1 guns but they dont live in fear!!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
True. The entire Trump platform is completely fear based rhetoric.