5qzR0G.jpg

5qz5gf.jpg

5qza5l.jpg

5qzce2.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Rest in piss motherfucker:

Last year around this time Jason Van Dyke finally gave up on appealing his murder conviction of Lauquan McDonald. I hope that devil gets killed a day before his release.

Van Dyke ends effort to overturn McDonald murder conviction
October 10, 2020 GMT

FILE - In this Jan. 18, 2019 file photo, former Chicago police Officer Jason Van Dyke, left, attends his sentencing hearing at the Leighton Criminal Court Building in Chicago, for the 2014 shooting of Laquan McDonald. Van Dyke, the former Chicago police officer imprisoned for the 2014 murder of Laquan McDonald ended an effort to overturn his conviction, Friday, Oct. 9, 2020.  (Antonio Perez/Chicago Tribune via AP, Pool, File)

FILE - In this Jan. 18, 2019 file photo, former Chicago police Officer Jason Van Dyke, left, attends his sentencing hearing at the Leighton Criminal Court Building in Chicago, for the 2014 shooting of Laquan McDonald. Van Dyke, the former Chicago police officer imprisoned for the 2014 murder of Laquan McDonald ended an effort to overturn his conviction, Friday, Oct. 9, 2020. (Antonio Perez/Chicago Tribune via AP, Pool, File)
CHICAGO (AP) — The former Chicago police officer imprisoned for the 2014 murder of Laquan McDonald on Friday ended an effort to overturn his conviction.
An Illinois appellate court allowed Jason Van Dyke to withdraw his appeal, meaning he will serve out his sentence without further court proceedings.
Van Dyke’s attorney filed a motion with the court Sept. 29, 2020, asking that his appeal be dropped. Attorney Jennifer Blagg said Van Dyke decided to withdraw his appeal because he’s trying to move on with his life.
“He thought it was in the best interest of all the parties involved, including the McDonald family, that there be some finality,” Blagg said.
Van Dyke was convicted in 2018 of second-degree murder and 16 counts of aggravated battery in McDonald’s killing. He was sentenced to six years, nine months in prison.
Kane County State’s Attorney Joseph McMahon was appointed special prosecutor in the Van Dyke case.
“Mr. Van Dyke’s decision prevents additional years of litigation, bringing finality to the thorough prosecution of this case in which his rights were protected and justice was served,” McMahon said in a statement.
McMahon and Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul appealed Van Dyke’s sentence, contending it didn’t match the severity of the crime. The Illinois Supreme Court last year let the sentence stand, offering no explanation of its decision.
Van Dyke shot McDonald in October 2014 as the 17-year-old walked away from police on a Southwest Side street while holding a knife. Video of Van Dyke firing 16 shots at McDonald prompted protests, a U.S. Justice Department investigation of the Chicago Police Department and the firing of the police superintendent, among other changes.
___
For the AP’s complete coverage of the Jason Van Dyke case: https://apnews.com/tag/LaquanMcDonald

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My covid denying, anti-vax coworker got a nomination this week. He was constantly talking about it not being real or a big deal, and I called him on Wednesday because I hadn't seen him at work all week. He was bitching his ass off and said he was winded walking up the stairs. Well. I don't want to see him dead because he has three kids and his wife is worthless(his words not mine), and I don't want to say "told you so", but some people need to learn the lesson the hard way.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Dude my wife's medical assistant got it, gave it to her husband, he DIED from it 5 days later...and she STILL wont get vaccinated.

They are nucking futs.
My wife's cousin and her husband have had it twice, won't get vaccinated and they have 10 children. The wife's brother just died from it at 46 with no pre-existing. Maybe they will get it now, but the church doesn't want them too I guess.