Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was just telling my cousin about the HCA subreddit today. He proceeds to tell me his fiance 1st cousin just became a widow as her husband died from Covid earlier this week. Dude was only 43. Dude and the wife unvaccinated :smh:. Then his fiance uncle just got put on a ventilator and the doctors told the family we'll see what happens in 10 days, also unvaccinated.
That’s not exactly a cliff hanger — we know how it’s going to end.

Many small churches are losing their custo... parishioners.

I rather live in fear than dead with courage. They’ll figure it out though. Masks that keep in carbon dioxide but what? Fuck around and fight out humans were only created for viruses to evolve. Put some cells in plastic and see what the hell happens.

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s not exactly a cliff hanger — we know how it’s going to end.

Many small churches are losing their custo... parishioners.

I rather live in fear than dead with courage. They’ll figure it out though. Masks that keep in carbon dioxide but what? Fuck around and fight out humans were only created for viruses to evolve. Put some cells in plastic and see what the hell happens.

My cousin told me that Friday evening that his fiance uncle passed.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Open letter to all entering this thread to poke fun at white people dying from a horrible, made up disease. I’m not here to judge you, per say, but to ask you what’s so funny about poorly-informed, barely literate and, at times, openly racist white people biting the dust in what seems to be slow, painful deaths? Is nothing scared anymore, and are these deaths merely punchlines for your sick, twisted amusement? These white people’s 401k’s never looked better under Trump and now this. :( Many had obese wives, balding husbands, ugly kids and kick-ass gun collections, yet, you mock them for LIKES? Sad! Maybe YOU are the problem and not the coughing, weazing, slowly declining victims of this disease. Have you no empathy for anyone white, privileged or misinformed? Cut to the chase: these white people need our help. They’re too proud to ask the government or accept handouts so, please, do what you can. I am asking you all here at BGOL to donate whatever you can to help these poor, pasty white people. They’ve been dealt a bad hand and who are we to stand by and mock, ridicule and find joy in these preventable deaths when their grandaddies died for our freedom! Good patriotic white folk, at that.! :smh: :smh::smh: Like Doug.R, who shits himself when he coughs. :( There’s a note on his hospital door: Don’t make Doug laugh. Worse, they cut his good tank top off in the ER and ain’t gon reimburse him! The good one.

Please, tell me BGOL. What do you have to give?