Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RXNTuf.jpg

Hey sam, glad to hear you're making a recovery. If you don't mind me asking, how long was it between your first symptoms and hospital admission? Also, what was the timeline of your symptoms like?
Anonymous

Prolife_Sam
10 minutes ago
Thanks! I waited about 7-8 before going to the ER. I didn’t need to go before then. I also didn’t need to get admitted into the hospital. They just gave me meds and oxygen, then sent me home to recover.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
because they believe the vaccine was made only for profit or it will inject a kill switch that activates later to comply with everything they are told. they also believe they are smarter than scientists.

:yes:

You have idiots on here following the advice of cacs that booed Donald Trump for suggesting they get vaccinated. :smh::lol:

Their ego's won't allow them to admit they are wrong on this because that opens the door to them being wrong on other things.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes:

You have idiots on here following the advice of cacs that booed Donald Trump for suggesting they get vaccinated. :smh::lol:

Their ego's won't allow them to admit they are wrong on this because that opens the door to them being wrong on other things.
ive been asking on these bgol streets what makes these kooks do whats they do ? and its a mix of mental issues and ego

Wobble Wobble

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ive been asking on these bgol streets what makes these kooks do whats they do ? and its a mix of mental issues and ego
Naw, it's pure politics. When presented with a pandemic, they decide to play politics rather than protect the people. Matter of fact, the political virus they planted/created, Tea Bagging, is now autonomous and they can't do a damn thing about it.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s just mental disease.

If I had to do a back of the napkin census of Covid deniers I would say 90 percent of them are democrat hating.

There’s the guy mixd. He visits zerohedge and posts some of their stuff. You couldn’t tell me he doesn’t have a mental problem.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw, it's pure politics. When presented with a pandemic, they decide to play politics rather than protect the people. Matter of fact, the political virus they planted/created, Tea Bagging, is now autonomous and they can't do a damn thing about it.
"the political virus they planted/created, Tea Bagging, is now autonomous "

yep!!!!!

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
M5S5LNDAIVACZD4FVWIIL5LJEA.PNG

Jessica Wallace said her husband got sick in late July, but “was so hard-headed.”

“He didn’t want to see a doctor, because he didn’t want to be part of the statistics with COVID tests,” she said.

He then tried unproven ivermectin — a livestock dewormer that has been denounced by the FDA — high doses of vitamin C, zinc aspirin and an inhaler, the Standard-Times reported.

Jessica Wallace told the newspaper she didn’t always share her husband’s views and that she wears a mask.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Jessica Wallace said her husband got sick in late July, but “was so hard-headed.”

“He didn’t want to see a doctor, because he didn’t want to be part of the statistics with COVID tests,” she said.

He then tried unproven ivermectin — a livestock dewormer that has been denounced by the FDA — high doses of vitamin C, zinc aspirin and an inhaler, the Standard-Times reported.

Jessica Wallace told the newspaper she didn’t always share her husband’s views and that she wears a mask.

This is how most women are. She’ll watch you kill yourself and not even bat an eye.

Herman Cain’s widow is ...

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

TerrificColdAzurevase-max-1mb.gif