Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
4pwv5mylhak71.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I’m sure Camille will let us mourn together.

I don't wish death upon those fools. Just a lil common sense and broken electronics so they can't post for the next 10 years. Or better yet the technology to have them tagged so every time they get ready to post something stupid or a lie they get an electric shock. Corrective behavioral therapy.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I don't wish death upon those fools. Just a lil common sense and broken electronics so they can't post for the next 10 years. Or better yet the technology to have them tagged so every time they get ready to post something stupid or a lie they get an electric shock. Corrective behavioral therapy.
Nah, they folks are literally leading lambs to the slaughter. You have to kill these snakes by cutting off the head; COVID is the axe choppin heads.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Wife trying to push the inevitable along so she can get that insurance check!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
WTF is up with folks trusting Ivermectin which is an antiparasitic drug over the vaccine tailored to treat COVID-19?
YouTube Doctors and scientists think they know more than people who spent 8 years training on the body. They see a few quacks usually not Physicians but Agenda driven Research PhD’s or below speaking and they take their word for it because they say I’m Dr so in so. Like all Doctors are the same.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
YouTube Doctors and scientists think they know more than people who spent 8 years training on the body. They see a few quacks usually not Physicians but Agenda driven Research PhD’s or below speaking and they take their word for it because they say I’m Dr so in so. Like all Doctors are the same.
I don’t think they believe the quacks and charlatans. It’s a game of chicken: how many non whites can we kill before the monster starts towards them?

They want to prolong their skepticism as long as they can. There’s always skirmishes after a peace treaty is signed.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if I'm in a hospital in Ohio and someone in my behalf gets a doctor to prescribe cannabis for my pain instead of tylenol then it's legal hun?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So if I'm in a hospital in Ohio and someone in my behalf gets a doctor to prescribe cannabis for my pain instead of tylenol then it's legal hun?
Are you black? Doctors in hospitals don’t give a shit about black patients. They’ll probably throw some spit at you and have you leave this realm in agony. They don’t want you to die a drug addict.

But if you’re white, theyll fly in 3 kilos of pure, uncut cocaine for an ingrown toe nail.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hithead: :roflmao:
this cant be real!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
remember "PLANDEMIC" had those 2 Californian "chiropractors" described well , rightfully as Dr ! but they are chiropractors not virologist and they were featured in PLANDEMIC and easily "advertised as Doctors" ! thats the kinda shit we're dealing with :hithead:

Last edited: