People be very careful this virus is not done yet

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because the hospitals are overrun with people like you, who thought it would never happen to them until it did. If we had a system whereby you signed something saying you were taking full responsibility for you and your family for COVID and if any of you got it, you would stay at home and never seek medical help, I would say fine.

But you making it so there are no beds available for people that need them and didn't play russian roulette shouldn't happen.

Look at any post on here suggesting this and you will see the usual idiots losing their minds. Apparently, they have the right to do whatever they want, regardless of how selfish and shortsighted, but we all have an obligation to ensure that they are insulated from the consequences of their own actions.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Texas you guys I’m about to pay out a lot of lawsuit money from your taxes

I looked up that statute and it doesn't name the Covid vaccine specifically. It says you can use inoculations as a control method - i.e. mandate. He removed the inoculation provision.

Meaning antivaxx people can then sue to apply that to all vaccines, I'm pretty sure. But @papi68 would know for sure.

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

WINTER HAVEN, Fla. - A Polk County woman battling COVID-19 in the hospital came home to a horrifying scene involving her husband.

"It was like walking into a horror film, and I wish I had never seen him like that because I can’t get that picture out of my head," Lisa Steadman tearfully told FOX 13.

She found her husband, Ron, dead from the virus.

Ron had been diagnosed at a walk-in clinic with COVID a week and a half before. Since his case did not seem severe, he was sent home with medication to recuperate.

Meanwhile, Lisa was struggling in Winter Haven Hospital.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My wife is back on her feet....100% full throttle.
She was able to get back to working remotely on yesterday....even went for a walk around the block a few times last night with her. She took another covid test today and it came back negative.
I can finally stop sleeping on that damn couch. Been 2 weeks....I miss my bed.

Her and the kids going to get their vaccine shot this weekend.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She was able to get back to working remotely on yesterday....even went for a walk around the block a few times last night with her. She took another covid test today and it came back negative.

They didn’t get it 2 weeks ago?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

I thought she has to wait a few weeks after having covid?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
She's like fuck that.....gimme the shot.....lol.
Her appetite is back too. Nothin in the fridge is safe.

Seriously tho... check with the Doctor before she gets it. She got the monoclonal antibodies, so this says to wait 90 days,.

This says the same thing and they are quoting a diff doc.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very interesting thread on the origins of the large scale demand for ivermectin.

The TLDR is this

I don't give a fuck what they say...the liquid version work...this paste..I know nothing of...but this got dam liquid version is a potent muffucka...and I got it on deck... waiting on that funky whore LAMBDA...so I can ass fuck her...and then I'm gone impregnate that slut OMEGA..cause I wore out DELTAS ass... jack

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Good shit fam

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor