Here They Come!!! C8's are Being Delivered to Dealerships and Customers are Taking Ownership

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's hot. I want one but I have to wait a few years.

If you want one keep in mind. This Z06 is scheduled for 2023 meaning it’s probably be ready to order next year 2022. And to get it at msrp 85k you going to be on a 12-16month waiting list. Which you may not have the car till 2024.

It gives you time to stack more money, pay off bills, work on your credit etc etc. Because these dealership and YouTubers are going to put some many down payment ($1000 down)don’t for allocation. Then they going to sale them for probably 140k and up. You don’t believe me look at cars.com and see how much a C8 going for.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/17db31f2-893f-420d-96f6-8d2aa9cbcbcf?aff=share_other
People done lost their mind and this isn’t a Z06 either

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay fellas,
For anyone thinking about buying a C8 Corvette
Anyone thinking about aftermarket parts to make it look better
Check out this dudes C8

1. Satin wrap (I prefer satin white, but satin red looks nice too)
2. Check out those rims/wheels (should've came like that from the factory)
3. Check out the front splitter & side skirts
4. High wing (some might not like it though)

Cot damn, dat bitch looks sexy as hell
:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay fellas,
For anyone thinking about buying a C8 Corvette
Anyone thinking about aftermarket parts to make it look better
Check out this dudes C8

1. Satin wrap (I prefer satin white, but satin red looks nice too)
2. Check out those rims/wheels (should've came like that from the factory)
3. Check out the front splitter & side skirts
4. High wing (some might not like it though)

Cot damn, dat bitch looks sexy as hell
:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Yup the coldest one I seen is this one, don’t like the spoiler. But everything else is on point. I usually don’t buy aftermarket parts for my cars. I take the extra money and pay down on the vehicle. So it won’t be upside down, because I know I’m want another car in the future.

Like now it’s 2021 haven’t even got my C8 yet and I’m already putting a game plan together for the C8 Z06. Which is 13k more than my C8 MSRP. The C8 owners who paid 100k going to be like damn I could’ve got a C8 Z06 for 85k.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup the coldest one I seen is this one, don’t like the spoiler. But everything else is on point. I usually don’t buy aftermarket parts for my cars. I take the extra money and pay down on the vehicle. So it won’t be upside down, because I know I’m want another car in the future.

Like now it’s 2021 haven’t even got my C8 yet and I’m already putting a game plan together for the C8 Z06. Which is 13k more than my C8 MSRP. The C8 owners who paid 100k going to be like damn I could’ve got a C8 Z06 for 85k.

Shit looks gross.:puke:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yeah man, I feel ya
Right now we are in an era, "the new muscle car era"
Just like in the late '60's before the government cracked down on emissions, etc, etc

We're in an era right before electric cars take over
So this is going to be the last of the V8's
Especially naturally aspirated 8 cylinder cars

The best strategy is probably to have a hybrid or electric as a main "work vehicle"
But then have a "fun weekend vehicle" like a C8 Vette, Hellcat, Shelby GT350/500, etc, etc
Something that you're going to keep for years & years, since they will be extinct pretty soon

Right now I have a
1. INFINITI Q50s
2. BMW M550i (turbo charged)
The bimmer is fast & looks nice BUT...
It's too quite for me
Even with a resonator delete, its still not loud enough & not "fun" enough
So I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it more than 5+ years

I might be thinking about a C8 Z06 as an "ultimate dream car" in the next 5 years :dunno:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, I feel ya
Right now we are in an era, "the new muscle car era"
Just like in the late '60's before the government cracked down on emissions, etc, etc

We're in an era right before electric cars take over
So this is going to be the last of the V8's
Especially naturally aspirated 8 cylinder cars

The best strategy is probably to have a hybrid or electric as a main "work vehicle"
But then have a "fun weekend vehicle" like a C8 Vette, Hellcat, Shelby GT350/500, etc, etc
Something that you're going to keep for years & years, since they will be extinct pretty soon

Right now I have a
1. INFINITI Q50s
2. BMW M550i (turbo charged)
The bimmer is fast & looks nice BUT...
It's too quite for me
Even with a resonator delete, its still not loud enough & not "fun" enough
So I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it more than 5+ years

I might be thinking about a C8 Z06 as an "ultimate dream car" in the next 5 years :dunno:

Yea sir my boy got a M330 something. He love my C7 Vette but I tell him all the time. He has the best all around car. Speed/Tech/ 4 doors/ has some recliner type thing for your legs/ drives by itself. Mines it can be a bit uncomfortable for road trips. You have to get out and stretch your legs. And you only taking one person. So there’s always a dilemma, can’t drive in rain and snow. But yessir we in the last era for V8. Wouldn’t be surprised if they only allow us to drive it on the weekend. To force everyone to go hybrid or electric.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL :D
Yeah I'm not a big fan of that wide body kit they put on
Between the widebody kit + the huge wing
I think its a little "overdone"
I prefer the satin red C8 I posted earlier
But to each his own :dunno:
Bruh that looks like its about to go off-road. Nobody said, hey we might want to add some coil overs?

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Update taking delivery 8-20-21 been on the list since 7-08-20 $1000 deposit. Called me around March and spec out in May 21. Car was build 8-2-21(Monday) was build by the end of the week. Had to wait for couple more C8 to be build so they can all be delivered at the same time.

The 13 month wait gave me time to payoff bills and credit card score came in at 791. Need help on how to upload picture with loaf of bread on top. Thanks in advance.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like the C8's look but I'm looking at a 2018 Porsche 911. I like the 911 and it's value it holds, but I'm torn between both.

Im not familiar with Porsche is that the one in Bad Boys movie the last one? Will was driving in the opening scene?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I like the C8's look but I'm looking at a 2018 Porsche 911. I like the 911 and it's value it holds, but I'm torn between both.

Since everything is switching over to electric
These naturally aspirated V8's (like the C8 Vette) should hold their value

Update taking delivery 8-20-21 been on the list since 7-08-20 $1000 deposit. Called me around March and spec out in May 21. Car was build 8-2-21(Monday) was build by the end of the week. Had to wait for couple more C8 to be build so they can all be delivered at the same time.

The 13 month wait gave me time to payoff bills and credit card score came in at 791. Need help on how to upload picture with loaf of bread on top. Thanks in advance.

:shades::shades::shades:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
*Update took delivery today 8-20-21
That new car smell is something else. Took me awhile to find the parking brake release. It’s located by your left knee. Car is a instant rubbernecking head turner going down the highway. Love the standard rear view mirror camera, plus all cameras on the front for parking. They also crispy haven’t stomp on it yet.

Steering wheel is a bit uncomfortable. Side view mirrors are bigger so you can see perfectly. Overall car is nice. I ask my sales person can I get on the list for the Z06. He said the list has 900 people on it and it’s a 6 year wait. If you get on the list today.
Mines look exactly like this just has a Z51 wing/ red brake calipers and seat belt.
ebfc2ffd401ad87c77f9110c7cb2c1af

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
*Update took delivery today 8-20-21
That new car smell is something else. Took me awhile to find the parking brake release. It’s located by your left knee. Car is a instant rubbernecking head turner going down the highway. Love the standard rear view mirror camera, plus all cameras on the front for parking. They also crispy haven’t stomp on it yet.

Steering wheel is a bit uncomfortable. Side view mirrors are bigger so you can see perfectly. Overall car is nice. I ask my sales person can I get on the list for the Z06. He said the list has 900 people on it and it’s a 6 year wait. If you get on the list today.
Mines look exactly like this just has a Z51 wing/ red brake calipers and seat belt.
ebfc2ffd401ad87c77f9110c7cb2c1af

Hope you enjoy it fam

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:shades::shades:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Schmee's video has the best video shots of the ZO6 in all it's forms. Very beefy car w/ 345s out back!!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Deezz @ANGRY MAN

I've been busy most of the day
And just got around to checking out the numbers for the new Z06
The torque figures are a little disappointing, at only 460 lb ft
But cot damn..... 670 hp and 0-to-60 in about 2.5 seconds :eek2:

What do ya'll think about the new Vette ???
To be honest I'm not really a big fan of that rear wing/spoiler
Why did they make it shaped like that? :dunno:

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Deezz @ANGRY MAN

Shaped around rear trunk.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Deezz @ANGRY MAN

At first when I saw the press photo a few weeks ago, I was not impressed. Seeing it now with the new specs and Z07 option, I love it!

I think Chevy went with the lower torque number so that the car has a lot more control and can pull out of the corners without too much drama.
That's a Porshe thing. They keep the torque numbers low. They give the car just enough force to pull out of the corners quickly and in control and then let HP take over.

I have no idea why that wing is shaped like that. I like it though.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm scratching my head :dunno:
Trying to figure out how they squeezed 670hp out of a natural aspirated 5.5L V8 engine
No superchargers, no turbos
Its all fun & games until a Z06 pulls up next to you at the stop light, LOL :D

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm scratching my head :dunno:
Trying to figure out how they squeezed 670hp out of a natural aspirated 5.5L V8 engine
No superchargers, no turbos
Its all fun & games until a Z06 pulls up next to you at the stop light, LOL :D
I bet the mark up is going to be ridiculous!!!! I'm guessing 20 to 50K markups.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, seeing one on the road is a trip! They are so low and wide. I saw one in my rearview mirror and couldn't stop looking at it.
Saw a silver one around the corner from me in the Bronx. Some young boys had it. Gotta be renting cause they had the lambo trucks too. Unless they ppp’d up

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Deezz @ANGRY MAN

Wzup player…Man I was trying not to get bit by the I got to have it bug! Owning the C8 for 3 months..man Theirs little to no wheel spin from a dig. I did a 0-60 in 3sec this car doesn’t have the throw you in the seat. But you know you moving fast! So I ran up on a 392 at the light.

This car gap him so bad due to no wheel spin. I can’t imagine what this Z06 is going to do. Don’t let the 670hp fool you, they got some serious technology in these C8. The way they move is like they got 800 plus horsepower. That power to weight ratio and aerodynamic with handling, like he said they just put out a race car on a highway!

Plus they address my biggest issue with the C8 inside it feels very quite. With the engine behind you, they now designed the mufflers to shoot the sound back into the cockpit shit insane!

Overall I love it trying to figure out my C8 two C8 Z06 plan.So far they told me it’s a six year wait for msrp. If competitors want to compete they going to have to put that engine in the rear.