The broad used her real name in porn. I guess that's going all-in

I think old school porn star Toi Clayton used her real name tooWhen you look like Heather who are you going to fool?
But when your successful, do you really care?
I think old school porn star Toi Clayton used her real name too
Never understood the fascination with her. She always looked like a lil dude to me. No hate. She's just not my style.
sometime during 95 i realized she could be Prince's twin sister.Never understood the fascination with her. She always looked like a lil dude to me. No hate. She's just not my style.
Believe it or not, I am close friends with a woman that favors her, here in the city. Tiny, same complexion, fitness geek, extremely more feminine face, approximately the same cup size, a little more ass, and a whole lot more net worth.Met her around 2002. She's really small.