Heather Keisha Hunter

Cjac_C9w_Ws_AA_h5_F.jpg

Cd2_BBi_MWEAEKGw9.jpg

14701235_539187156291974_5466219149795524608_n.jpg

Cc-_IXl_RWEAET6_Ny.jpg

 
Last edited:
she hiding them crows feets around her eyes but all in all she aged well. Still....the internet....forever....just saying
 
Never understood the fascination with her. She always looked like a lil dude to me. No hate. She's just not my style.

she was hot in her prime imo...she didn’t look the best but was sexy as hell...and her fuck game was high energy in her flicks
 
I don't know how true this is but I read someone say she's mixed which is no surprise. I thought she was Hispanic at first. But The poster said her father is Italian and mother is Black American.
 
I will always respect her as a pioneer, trailblazer, and outstanding performer, however, I was never sexually attracted to her.
Met her around 2002. She's really small.
Believe it or not, I am close friends with a woman that favors her, here in the city. Tiny, same complexion, fitness geek, extremely more feminine face, approximately the same cup size, a little more ass, and a whole lot more net worth.
 
Back
Top