Heather Keisha Hunter

34982407-179509119385049-6623975597871726592-n.jpg

41033677-163307404592302-7855479283865489360-n.jpg

41151172-1107118786112327-1796892925080498908-n.jpg

44271166-382206245934696-3336238805917477995-n.jpg

 
I mean this is a porn board I hate these mfers love to come on here to discuss politics
Check....
However.....
I dnt fuck wit the porn like that... a whore bitch is a whore bitch forever & always to me. There is nothing glorious about a bitch who makes a living licking ass, pussy, getting paid to get fucked in the ass by faggots & sucking dicks & swallowing nutts & making $500 -$2000 per vid for a living.

There so much more valuable information here that the porn is like a needel in a hey stack.

I automatically assume the niggaahz who love the dyke porn have dyke bitches who passed on their faggot / dyke DNA to their children. Thus they support himo shit because faggotry is apart of their family lifestyle.:dunno::lol::frozen::beer:
 
Check....
However.....
I dnt fuck wit the porn like that... a whore bitch is a whore bitch forever & always to me. There is nothing glorious about a bitch who makes a living licking ass, pussy, getting paid to get fucked in the ass by faggots & sucking dicks & swallowing nutts & making $500 -$2000 per vid for a living.

There so much more valuable information here that the porn is like a needel in a hey stack.

I automatically assume the niggaahz who love the dyke porn have dyke bitches who passed on their faggot / dyke DNA to their children. Thus they support himo shit because faggotry is apart of their family lifestyle.:dunno::lol::frozen::beer:
Most bitches are whores regardless whether they in porn or not

Don't have to be into porn but u came into this thread for a reason

U bringing up dyke & faggotry nonsense is hella suspect I'm befuddled why u brought that weird shit into this thread

Ultimately, I understand u not watching porn I'm not into pornstars or that type of porn anymore but I had a stretch from 2000-2011 where I did but I do watch porn even if it's not so often but I like the no names, amateur, homegrown type shit.
 
Last edited:
When I met her many years ago, she looked tired, like she'd been going through a lot. She wasn't at her best.

That said, she looks better now. She'd still get it. I get the vibe that she's really cool to hang out with...no doubt her sex game is off the charts.
 
Never was a fan, she didn't have a phat ass or big titties.
She's one of the main porn hoes I think is ugly but others like.
I’m not gonna say she’s ugly, but I do find her “Unattractive” :roflmao:

I never understood the hype, but she did/does have a nice shape. She looks ok with all the makeup on but she never did it for me neither.
I never found her attractive.
Yeah, I just never found her attractive. I think The idea that people can see them f n turns some dudes on.

In fact, there are quite a few ugly porn chicks that dudes, especially on this board find attractive that would be considered ugly or regular in the real world.

Truthfully, the overall beauty of porn chicks has increased over the years.
 
Yeah, I just never found her attractive. I think The idea that people can see them f n turns some dudes on.

In fact, there are quite a few ugly porn chicks that dudes, especially on this board find attractive that would be considered ugly or regular in the real world.

Truthfully, the overall beauty of porn chicks has increased over the years.

That's a good analysis. And the diversity as well. Back in the 70's and 80's (I grew up in the VHS days) there was only a handful of black pornstars so you were regulated to just those few. Every release was practically the same 3 hoes. Shit didn't start to get better until the 90's.
 
Back
Top