{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Let's get a firearm thread popping. Will post picture and other stuff.

AK-47
DSCN1382.jpg

Glock 19
2.JPG

357 magnum*
.357+Magnum.jpg

Double barrel .45 cal pistol
arsenal-double-barrel-pistol-1.jpg

Pistol grip pump
32762461iy8.jpg

1911 .cal
1267504472-IMG_2889.jpg

1267504547-IMG_2903.jpg

AR-15
1239414840-ar_15_on_ground.jpg

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

"A WELL REGULATED MILITIA, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I'm not mad at cha, though. I think a gun thread is a good idea.

Stix-N-Stonz

Dirty Civilian
Platinum Member
missed 1 of these for $605.00 2 weeks ago. :smh: with 4 mags too. :hithead: tryin to argue a dude down from $825 right now.

Sig Sauer P229 SCT .40/357/9mm
IMG_0799Large.jpg

Beretta 92F w/KAC 9mm Snap-on suppressor
abglt4LA.jpg

ackZcswV.jpg

Beretta-KAC-7-2878.jpg

Smith Wesson Model 327PC Scandium 8-Shot 357 Mag
abjctLM9.jpg

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's get a firearm thread popping. Will post picture and other stuff.
AK-47
DSCN1382.jpg

Pistol grip pump
32762461iy8.jpg

For clarification

AK47 in photo is accompanied by AMD-65 and a Draco Pistol

The "Pistol Grip Pump" is actually a Serbu SSS or SBS (Short Barreled Shotgun), any shot gun with a barrel/s of less than 18" is a title II (or class 3) fire arm. NFA rules apply..... Pasted the shit below for those who don't know about NFA

Title II weapons, or NFA firearms, are certain firearms, explosive munitions, and other devices which are heavily regulated in the United States by the National Firearms Act (NFA).[1][2] Any violation of the NFA is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.[3] Per the Summary of Gun Control Act of 1968:[4]

Title II of the Gun Control Act of 1968 is a revision of the National Firearms Act of 1934, and pertains to machine guns, short or "sawed-off" shotguns and rifles, and so-called "destructive devices" (including grenades, mortars, rocket launchers, large projectiles, and other heavy ordnance). Acquisition of these weapons is subject to prior approval of the Attorney General, and federal registration is required for possession. Generally, a $200 tax is imposed upon each transfer or making of any Title II weapon.

whackjobgrim

CODENAME V
Certified Pussy Poster
Some of my collection

Beretta PX4 Storm 40 S&W with Viridian C5 Green Laser and LED light

Glock G26

Beretta PX4 with Gerber LMF Folder

Del-Ton AR-15 with Glock 26

Atlantic FA Ak-47 with Del-Ton AR-15 with MOE

Shout out to my CoD family:lol:
Glock G26

Last edited:

Atoosa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMAG0164-1.jpg

I have several handguns....but my main hobby is rifles.

Remington 700 in an AI Stock.
Springfield M1A Scout in an Archangel Stock
Arsenal Saiga AK47
Rockriver Arms AR10
Ruger SR 556

Normally freak out the Hillbillies at the shooting ranges, especially when me and the fellas start lighting up the "X" ring. White people truly think they are the only ones that have guns and can shoot accurately, especially at long ranges.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
aww shit my type of thread. I'm about to go take some pix with my shit.

*edits*

16gk6d3.jpg
[/IMG]

AR-15, and my 4th gen Glock 23

Last edited:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Awaits scary ass niggas to enter da thread making such statements as "where y'all niggas live at, Afghanistan???" or pondering why one needs such artillery while at da same time relying on da same police that they supposedly despise for help in a time of need.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Awaits scary ass niggas to enter da thread making such statements as "where y'all niggas live at, Afghanistan???" or pondering why one needs such artillery while at da same time relying on da same police that they supposedly despise for help in a time of need.

I remember a couple of cats saying that I was trying to ACUR it about my straps. Where they at now?

Atoosa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For you gun enthusiasts, if you could own only 1 gun, which one would it be?

Hard to answer for two reasons. One I hate to bring up but most of the gun manufacturers I've met are all soft to hard core racist, and I wish there was a good manufacturer of color to buy from. Second is there is no one gun, as I would want a semi-auto hand gun and a semi/auto rifle. Just in case shit gets real. I know it never will but. The race thing comes in from my dealing with them from my job.

K. Hash

Rising Star
Registered

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this is true. the best protection is your own protection. and this is the one i keep at the back door-mostly for animals, etc.

5v4twg.jpg

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL We might have a zombie invasion real soon. If Obama wins again, we'll definitely have a CAC invasion. Yes, I am ready.

9" barrel. Looks like this:
399104_01_hk_416_pistol_22lr_640.jpg

Pro-shiate homie. My next purchase will be a saiga 12 and I will trick it out to the max.

I want to do the paperwork to get a short barrel AR.

black-n-tan

Star
Registered
Hard to answer for two reasons. One I hate to bring up but most of the gun manufacturers I've met are all soft to hard core racist, and I wish there was a good manufacturer of color to buy from. Second is there is no one gun, as I would want a semi-auto hand gun and a semi/auto rifle. Just in case shit gets real. I know it never will but. The race thing comes in from my dealing with them from my job.

Seems to me that the single-gun choice would have to be something that you can carry concealed, if necessary, and something that won't fail you if someone breaks into your house in the middle of the night.

whackjobgrim

CODENAME V
Certified Pussy Poster
Better do it soon. There is some noise about a AWB in the near future :confused: I have a couple F1's in the pipeline just in case.....

I wouldn't sweat a new weapons ban. Theres to much money involved for the gov't to bring it back. As you saw in the debates neither candidate mentioned a new ban. They simply gave the typical gun control rhetoric. I mean realistically the gov't is already doing everything it can to control purchasing of weapons by unfit individuals. You can't punish everyone for a lone nut who wants to go on a shooting spree.