28slw06.jpg

Last edited:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like the black one. :yes:

I hope to cop this one (apartment gun):
wal_ppk.jpg

Bruh that's a good gun but don't buy a .380 caliber gun for a home defense gun. You'd do much better buying a shotgun for home defense. If you want a handgun go with a bigger caliber and full size gun. I love all my guns but I seem to love the 22cals more.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think my latest purchase is my best so far. Smith & Wesson MP 15/22. You can shoot an AR all day for like 20 bucks. I need to come up on a Glock 30. Can't beat the 45.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Correct on the Serbu, been looking at this baby for a while, might make it my birthday gift...
For clarification

AK47 in photo is accompanied by AMD-65 and a Draco Pistol

The "Pistol Grip Pump" is actually a Serbu SSS or SBS (Short Barreled Shotgun), any shot gun with a barrel/s of less than 18" is a title II (or class 3) fire arm. NFA rules apply..... Pasted the shit below for those who don't know about NFA

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bruh that's a good gun but don't buy a .380 caliber gun for a home defense gun. You'd do much better buying a shotgun for home defense. If you want a handgun go with a bigger caliber and full size gun. I love all my guns but I seem to love the 22cals more.

Somebody mention home defense

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Brotha was manning this beast during his first tour in Iraq

M240 bravo

Echo1-USA-M240-Bravo-Review-SOCOM-Gear-PWS-Diablo-Tan-AEG-Airsoft-Guns-Review-Pyramyd-Airsoft-Obsessed-Blog-OP-Red-Storm.jpg

Uncontainable_Spirit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For you gun enthusiasts, if you could own only 1 gun, which one would it be?

If I had to only choose 1 gun and run with that I would choose the Ruger Security-Six .357 Magnum Revolver. All day long. It's not even really a question for me.

Here is my rationale;

1. Most weapons are defensive in nature. Most shootings occur with the target within 10 feel of the shooter. This gun is HIGHLY accurate.

2. It's a revolver. Doesn't jam... unless something really major has happened. PLUS you keep your shells. PLUS the barrel is bored a little larger which makes it easier to fire even when it's dirty or dusty.

3. It's stainless steel... just durable as hell.

4. You could literally wash the gun in the bathtub or in a lake and it will perform without complaint.

5. At 100 yards from a rest it's serious. Very serious.

6. You could literally run over this gun with a truck and it would still function properly.

7. You don't have to invest $1+ a round to fire it either because it will shoot either 38 Special or 357 Magnum rounds.

8. In typical Ruger fashion, they over engineered everything. Everything is larger than it actually 'has' to be making for a more accurate and safer weapon to fire.

9. It's got stopping power.

If there is a drawback it's that it's a DA weapon but I don't mind that very much. Especially if you had the opportunity to spend some money getting grips for your hand and some spring work done on it then it's absolutely the perfect handgun in my opinion. IF there is a zombie infestation or if there is an end of the world scenario or something equally cataclysmic then I would want this weapon on my side at all times.

pix268976840.jpg

KING CREOLE

Star
Registered
i like the black one. :yes:

I hope to cop this one (apartment gun):
wal_ppk.jpg

dude dont waste your time with a 380. That round is weak and hard to find at times at least get a 9mm and 9mm is also cheaper. Brother i hope you never have to shoot anyone but if you gotta protect you and yours dont fuck around with this bullshit

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
LOL We might have a zombie invasion real soon. If Obama wins again, we'll definitely have a CAC invasion. Yes, I am ready.

I was in the gun store/range yesterday and 1 younger white guy who work there was talking to the manager (older white guy) saying that obama was gonna make it hard on gun enthusiasts an the manager said emphatically that Romney doesn't want anybody with guns at all and he was against the right to bear arms... the young dude was like "well, hell who are we supposed to vote for?" :lol:

Kentaro

Star
Registered
I was in the gun store/range yesterday and 1 younger white guy who work there was talking to the manager (older white guy) saying that obama was gonna make it hard on gun enthusiasts an the manager said emphatically that Romney doesn't want anybody with guns at all and he was against the right to bear arms... the young dude was like "well, hell who are we supposed to vote for?" :lol:
The young cac will still vote for Romney. But got damn yall ready for after the election huh. :yes: They damn near lost their minds these past four years so imagine if they are forced to deal with another four. :lol:

black-n-tan

Star
Registered
If I had to only choose 1 gun and run with that I would choose the Ruger Security-Six .357 Magnum Revolver. All day long. It's not even really a question for me.

Here is my rationale;

1. Most weapons are defensive in nature. Most shootings occur with the target within 10 feel of the shooter. This gun is HIGHLY accurate.

2. It's a revolver. Doesn't jam... unless something really major has happened. PLUS you keep your shells. PLUS the barrel is bored a little larger which makes it easier to fire even when it's dirty or dusty.

3. It's stainless steel... just durable as hell.

4. You could literally wash the gun in the bathtub or in a lake and it will perform without complaint.

5. At 100 yards from a rest it's serious. Very serious.

6. You could literally run over this gun with a truck and it would still function properly.

7. You don't have to invest $1+ a round to fire it either because it will shoot either 38 Special or 357 Magnum rounds.

8. In typical Ruger fashion, they over engineered everything. Everything is larger than it actually 'has' to be making for a more accurate and safer weapon to fire.

9. It's got stopping power.

If there is a drawback it's that it's a DA weapon but I don't mind that very much. Especially if you had the opportunity to spend some money getting grips for your hand and some spring work done on it then it's absolutely the perfect handgun in my opinion. IF there is a zombie infestation or if there is an end of the world scenario or something equally cataclysmic then I would want this weapon on my side at all times.

pix268976840.jpg

Thanks! That gun makes a lot of sense, especially as my first gun. I will no longer have rely on my wife with her Glock to protect me :)

Atoosa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seems to me that the single-gun choice would have to be something that you can carry concealed, if necessary, and something that won't fail you if someone breaks into your house in the middle of the night.

In this case I'd say Ruger LCP....with Federal Hydro-Shoks.

Solomon

Lifetime Member
Platinum Member
Desert-Eagle.jpg

Desert Eagle

I have a Desert Eagle. I had the barrel ported on mine. It's a cool gun and can be fun to shoot, but it can be impractical for everyday use. I still wouldn't get rid of mine though.

Last edited:

Solomon

Lifetime Member
Platinum Member
Let's get a firearm thread popping. Will post picture and other stuff.

Glock 19
2.JPG

AR-15
1239414840-ar_15_on_ground.jpg

Can't really go wrong with a Glock. I have a Glock 27 that I use as one of my conceal carry guns.

I have a couple of AR-15s. I converted one of my ARs into a tactical 22 with a DPMS Bull Barrel 22lr upper. It is really fun to shoot. I can drive tacks with it.

Atoosa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like a good gun to start with, seems reliable. But why Federal Hydra-Shocks? They look hollowed out.

Hydra-Shoks have a metal post in them. Hollow points have penetration issues if someone is wearing layers, the metal post minimizes this issue. I have my CC, started out with compact Glocks, found that most of the time the gun was either at home or in the car because they are uncomfortable, and hard to conceal. The Ruger fits in my pocket, sometimes I forget I have it on me. The point is its always on me. For home protection I have a Mossberg SPX, my home protection handgun is my Glock 23...

IMAG0165.jpg

Solomon

Lifetime Member
Platinum Member
Hydra-Shoks have a metal post in them. Hollow points have penetration issues if someone is wearing layers, the metal post minimizes this issue. I have my CC, started out with compact Glocks, found that most of the time the gun was either at home or in the car because they are uncomfortable, and hard to conceal. The Ruger fits in my pocket, sometimes I forget I have it on me. The point is its always on me. For home protection I have a Mossberg SPX, my home protection handgun is my Glock 23...
If you like Glocks, but think they are a little too big for CC check out a Kahr PM9 or Kahr PM40. I have a Kahr PM40 that is just about perfect size for concealed carry. It is small enough to carry and forget that you have it, but big enough that it isn't a pain in the butt to shoot on a regular basis.