{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

CoochieMonster

Rising Star
Registered
168287220dc257b0a584a7aca2687d27348aa556.jpg

13+1 mag
16828734cbff3d7d6d64e7c9e97f5b2c23037e0d.jpg

16+1 mag

My EDC. Springfield Armory XD subcompact.

16828746628c3dbd818569e9cae788200ed285df.jpg

Used to be my EDC but I just sold it today. Ruger LC9.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
so how many who are posting pics actually own the weapon posted?

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh that's a good gun but don't buy a .380 caliber gun for a home defense gun. You'd do much better buying a shotgun for home defense. If you want a handgun go with a bigger caliber and full size gun. I love all my guns but I seem to love the 22cals more.

for self defense the smallest caliber you want is a .38 special or 9 mm......

you re right he should stay clear away from a 380......

Atoosa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for self defense the smallest caliber you want is a .38 special or 9 mm......

you re right he should stay clear away from a 380......

I disagree. First learn to combat/stress shoot. Once you are good at doing it .22 or .380 cal will serve you well in a self defense situation with good shot placement.:D But to each his own.

Atoosa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you like Glocks, but think they are a little too big for CC check out a Kahr PM9 or Kahr PM40. I have a Kahr PM40 that is just about perfect size for concealed carry. It is small enough to carry and forget that you have it, but big enough that it isn't a pain in the butt to shoot on a regular basis.

Them shits too expensive....but I do like them.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
Last edited:

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
IMAG0164-1.jpg

I have several handguns....but my main hobby is rifles.

Remington 700 in an AI Stock.
Springfield M1A Scout in an Archangel Stock
Arsenal Saiga AK47
Rockriver Arms AR10
Ruger SR 556

Normally freak out the Hillbillies at the shooting ranges, especially when me and the fellas start lighting up the "X" ring. White people truly think they are the only ones that have guns and can shoot accurately, especially at long ranges.
Awesome collection!

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
I have a tough choice....Glock 20 or 21

The 10mm would be a perfect hunting gun with a extended after market barrel when I am off in the woods and shit

The 45acp is just a bad mf...

which ever one I get I might just say Fuck it and buy the 50Cal conversion

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Hey nice thread

Been looking to get a Remington 870 with the 14in barrel and pistol grip

Any good websites with prices?

heavyhand

International
International Member
One of these days I need to learn how to shoot but its such a long process to get licensed here almost 2 years :smh:

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
Move to Texas and you don't have to worry about a 2year wait.

I deal with gunshop that can get anything...yeah they are cacs but they only care for one color and that is green.

Last edited:

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
Cheaperthandirtcom is good...they are in Ft.Wortho. I buy from them, plus hit up a gun show on the final day...deals can be made

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You brothers do know posting your guns on here is not smart. Alot of people on BGOL are not who you think they are. People do monitor this website! Gov etc :smh:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody in GA know exactly what the laws are on fully auto weapons?

Also, what are the laws about riding w/ artillery without a ccl.
Does the weapon have to be unloaded?
Does the weapon have to be out of arms reach?
Does the weapon have to be separate from ammo (unloaded and in different compartments/lock boxes)?

its illegal to possess a fully automatic weapon in GA.
if you dont have a CCL, u can still carry it in your car, but it will have to be either in the glove compartment or a gun box.
(put it under your seat or the side of the door if u want to, and your ass is going str8 to jail).
if u do have a CCL, u can have it anywhere u want in your car, loaded or not.

K. Hash

Rising Star
Registered
You brothers do know posting your guns on here is not smart. Alot of people on BGOL are not who you think they are. People do monitor this website! Gov etc :smh:

I'm clean and so are my guns. So, they can come banging on my door with a warrant if they want!! By the end of the day, we will all be high and laughing at shit on BGOL. :lol:

black-n-tan

Star
Registered

If it is legal to own the guns why does it matter what gun you post? I know guys with hundreds of guns,and there are thousands of web sites for guns. If the government were looking for gun owners, BGOL is probably the LAST place they would look.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered

FBI cleared me long ago...so no worries here.

bigjr75

Star
Registered
I was at Adventure Outdoors this weekend :eek: CACs were buying up guns like the revolution was coming next week. Everyone was filling out paperwork and walking out with guns. It was downright alarming. There was no special sale going on just CACs reacting to the election results. You could hardly find anthing that shot a 7.62 round. Only 5.56 and 223. When 2Termz first went into office 4 years ago there was a shortage on 9mm ammo.:smh:

Last edited: