GTA V Online/BGOL Crew Official Thread

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That looks cool but once I saw this dudes videos. ....

It's time to join the Boys in blue....

Car chases, shoot outs, arrest mfkrs and you can see what the punishment is.....

onyxmodels

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Who all has the PS5? I'm godofwine77 on there.

I migrated my shit over but everyone I play with is still PS4.

The game looks good on PS5. Characters and map are sharper, clearer. Once I could finally get on I played for about an hour tonight.

I went back to the PS4 and my Character was indeed gone. I started another character from scratch. Dead broke. I currently have $74,000
I'm late as fuck but I'm on PS5 and series X.
For PS5 I'm TreMoSuperstarKO and Xbox Tmosley1022

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Damn, Rockstar will be killing the K/D ratio in Freemode gameplay! :D

K/D warriors will be crying.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nerfed the MK 2 homing missiles but If you blow up their weaponize vehicle you don't have to pay for it!

Bruh, this shit used to irk the fuck outta me. Nigga come at you with a Hydra, then a MKII, then a Deluxo, and you blow up all of them, but gotta pay each time. Shit was stupid. Was I supposed to just take the L?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Gotta give Rockstar credit. This game is old af and they constantly pump out dope DLCs
Bruh across 2 generations of game consoles 10+ years....

There's gonna be college / economics courses on this game and the money generated around it
9 years old and they still got it going strong. Just crazy.
Just imagine when VI finally drops..they better make both story AND online content when it does

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Swear ghost had that bitch in his garage.... he was getting it delivered like it was his personal vehicle

I miss the PS3/360 days. Jerry canning people's cars and making them pay the bill. Cargobobbing peoples cars and putting them shits on the construction high rise. Firehosing people in passive. Posting up at the "bompound" and killing everything that approached LSC. Them BeeGOL boys were not to be fucked with.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I miss the PS3/360 days. Jerry canning people's cars and making them pay the bill. Cargobobbing peoples cars and putting them shits on the construction high rise. Firehosing people in passive. Posting up at the "bompound" and killing everything that approached LSC. Them BeeGOL boys were not to be fucked with.
Boy we had all the tricks. My fave might have been the "backpack". Putting bombs your homies back that's in passive mode and sending them in someone's apartment to kill them.

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol Halloween is a trip in Los Santos this year
It was a bunch of UFOs in the sky had to climb a ladder to get close to it's beam me up ray
If you see any blue dots on the map go to it, fun stuff

$Money_XXL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes the Mod shop was our spot. We would meet and fuck people up. I stopped playing like in 14, y'all went to xbox and it wasn't fun solo. Do we still have the BGOL crew?

$Money_XXL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro this was 13,14. How are you? I'm back playing on PS4 though. Just picked it up again 2 weeks ago. The game is so different, I see flying rockets, oppressor destroying everything. My character is just level 50.
Cats don't fight gun vs gun anymore.