GTA V Online/BGOL Crew Official Thread

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man, I remember some battles I've been in that were just.... and I don't give a fuck about a kill death ratio. I just fucking play

I know y'all play Xbox so I've never run up against y'all, but I've run up against y'all EQUIVALENT

MAN!

I stopped picking on random people because of this situation

I saw this one dude so I shot a rocket from my oppressor and killed him and his boys because they were riding four deep in a car

It was that moment...when godofwine knew...HE FUCKED UP

They went in on me like Geto Boys, "Dropping those 5th Ward beans on em (or whatever Bushwick Bill said).

Every time they killed me, they knew exactly where I was going to respawn and killed me again and knew exactly where I was going to respawn then...and then killed me again. And then, when I respawned they killed me AGAIN. AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

I'm no quitter, but these dudes proceeded to kill me for an hour straight. Every time I died someone was standing right there when I came back and they killed me again. And killed me again. And killed me again. And killed me again. And killed me a motherfuking GIN

I was just over here laughing my ass off because I knew that even though I couldn't physically feel this Beatdown I was taking oh, it was funny as hell

I cut on my mic about 30 minutes into the beating because I could hear them the whole time talking shit to each other saying, "Oh. I just called off work. I was gonna go to work, but I'm putting in work now on this bitch ass motherfuker here.

Oh. It's paid leave too. Fuck this godofwine motherfuker"

I spent the last half an hour trying to find some way I could get out of the hell that I was in. I tried to swim. I tried to call a vehicle. I tried everything I possibly could. I'll put on scuba gear to try to go under the water. Nothing stopped them from killing my motherfuking ass for one entire hour straight

45 minutes into the beatdown I put on my Mic and said "Peace man peace. Please peace"

No nigga

Bam BAM BAM BAM BAM

They kept on killing me

And because I didn't quit and change sessions is how I met the crew I run with now :roflmao:

For one entire hour it was :beatyourass:
Getting spawn trapped SUCKS. Aint shit you can do but exit out of the game, or hope they get tired
Yeah man that shit does suck. It’s easy to do though… if it seems that they know where you’re going to spawn it’s because they do… when someone gets killed their dot will appear on the map in the PAUSE MENU a few seconds before they spawn back into the game. So a lot of times the players that’s just straight KILLERS will hit pause, see where your dot is coming back, then run straight to that area. Then when you respawn they already guns drawn and shooting at you before you even regain controls of your player.

they try to trap me like that but I’ll regroup by going into my phone and running one of those heists… it’ll take you to a planning room in your apartment or somewhere else… then you buy all your ammo, armor, and back out of the mission. You’ll come out on your apartment…. Then you just walk down and now they’re coming at you and you can plan your attack and fight on your terms in places you’re comfortable… my go to getaway mission is the pac standard heist… it pulls me to my apartment right by the main LSC… once I’m there it’s fair game because I know every spot every corner ever alley every building to climb on… that’s MY turf…and you don’t want to fight me there I will piss you off with how easily I kill you…

i treat the shit like getting jumped in real life… I know I’m gonna lose but I’m going to find your weakest link and PUNISH him… I don’t care if he’s level 5 I’m going to make his life HELL and only shoot him.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
These mfkrs are online event and expansion packing yall to death on a 10 year old game......

Where's that new shit Rockstar?!

Then this shit gone keep going for at least another 3-4 years.

It's like how many more cars and businesses could you possibly need?

They could've at least expanded the map or something by now.

That's what exhausted me on GTAO, just running thru that same fuckin' map. I done fought in just about every nook and cranny of that goddamn map.

AGYMAH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then this shit gone keep going for at least another 3-4 years.

It's like how many more cars and businesses could you possibly need?

They could've at least expanded the map or something by now.

That's what exhausted me on GTAO, just running thru that same fuckin' map. I done fought in just about every nook and cranny of that goddamn map.
Agreed! I just peek in from time to time or play when my middle son and his friends are playing online. GTA gets boring hella quick after a few minutes.

spider705

BGOL Investor
It feels like they made the map bigger but that’s only because they offered more properties to purchase out there. Now instead of everything being condensed in the city you can go out to Blaine county or paleto bay and buy shit then run all of your operations out of there. You go into some lobbies and it’s 30 people but they at every side of the map… nowhere near anyone… and I’m not driving way the hell out there to fight somebody only for them to go passive

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

spider705

BGOL Investor
My son was talking shit. I showed him the YouTube videos. He was silent............
Lol yeah man we put killing to dope beats... I still login and play from time to time but it's too tame now in the lobbies.... you might get some action every now and again but it either won't last long or they'll go get jets, tanks, etc... and if you can't get to a good spot to set a trap that newer tank can be a bitch to get rid of... and then adding salt to the wound, you get hit with insurance and bad sport for blowing up their PERSONAL VEHICLE...

spider705

BGOL Investor
Man this whole situation remind me of a similar situation my brother was in recently...

Buddy was a tournament champion and online champion in street fighter and those marvel vs capcom games... I don't remember exactly how it went down but some of his students got to talking shit about being good at street fighter and he started laughing at them... long story short my brother brought his ps4 to his classroom and proceeded to hand out ass whoopins to anybody that picked up the sticks... he even let them pick his fighters and still was beating them BADLY...

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Lol yeah man we put killing to dope beats... I still login and play from time to time but it's too tame now in the lobbies.... you might get some action every now and again but it either won't last long or they'll go get jets, tanks, etc... and if you can't get to a good spot to set a trap that newer tank can be a bitch to get rid of... and then adding salt to the wound, you get hit with insurance and bad sport for blowing up their PERSONAL VEHICLE...
Fired that bitch up for the 1st time last night in a while. Had totally forgot most of the controls.

Been meaning to shoot you a message and check in on you. That other shit been smooth?