"Got A Redbone,She Look Tropic": Official Definition of a Redbone

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tumblr_llovtdILdK1qfnis8o1_500.jpg

SaKem

Star
Registered
can somebody tell me what's the difference between "redbone" and "yellowbone"? i'm confused now. :confused: :hmm:

Ur confused because there is grey area. It's kinda different to everyone, and as far as I know those words are the same.

chilibrick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ur confused because there is grey area. It's kinda different to everyone, and as far as I know those words are the same.

i thought "redbone" was the term that black folks use and "yellowbone" was the term whites used for light-skinned black people. i'd also heard that redbone is used for blacks with alot of native-american in the genepool while yellowbone are black mixed with white.

SaKem

Star
Registered
i thought "redbone" was the term that black folks use and "yellowbone" was the term whites used for light-skinned black people. i'd also heard that redbone is used for blacks with alot of native-american in the genepool while yellowbone are black mixed with white.

Ur over-thinking it. Furthermore, it sounds like ur from the south.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
I agree with the OP's definition. What I dont understand is when you have women with caramel or brown complexions claiming they are redbones:confused::confused::confused:.....Have they even bothered to look in the mirror:confused:

I guess they call themselves that to sound more appealing. :dunno: