Good Morning America co-anchors Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes officially out at ABC

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@geechiedan

and they showed this dude there are a WHOLE lot of light skin brothers to take his place too

DeMarco-Morgan-Fills-In-for-TJ-Holmes-As-New-GMA3-Anchor-After-Scandal-Five-Things-to-Know.jpg

seems like they got a box of dudes who look JUST like him in the stash

Maybe they should give his ex wife the access code.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
RamosRobach.jpg

“I’ll take a little Gloria Estefan on a Friday afternoon. Good afternoon, everyone, and welcome to What You Need to Know on this Friday,” Stephanie Ramos said during the Friday, December 9, broadcast. “We’re filling in for Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes.”

Screen-Shot-2022-12-05-at-11.59.54-AM.png

damn they went latina?!?!??!

Yeah she gonna be in that seat for a WHILE!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@geechiedan

and they showed this dude there are a WHOLE lot of light skin brothers to take his place too

DeMarco-Morgan-Fills-In-for-TJ-Holmes-As-New-GMA3-Anchor-After-Scandal-Five-Things-to-Know.jpg

I feel some kind of way about the obvious complexion match casting... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Its not like theyre just getting another black guy....it feels like their literally sitting in meetings going over headshots and saying....no no he's too dark....no no he's too lightskin...we need a negro with with just a touch of more mocha coloring....analytics say that's the complexion audiences are most comfortable with at 10:30 in the morning.

Just dark enough to feel inclusive but not soo dark as to be threatening or intimidating.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel some kind of way about the obvious complexion match casting... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Its not like theyre just getting another black guy....it feels like their literally sitting in meetings going over headshots and saying....no no he's too dark....no no he's too lightskin...we need a negro with with just a touch of more mocha coloring....analytics say that's the complexion audiences are most comfortable with at 10:30 in the morning.

Just dark enough to feel inclusive but not soo dark as to be threatening or intimidating.

Bro?

they ALL look like that

its ALL cookie cutter wanna be Bryant Gumbel for DECADES now.

I told you they got a whole stash.

don-lemon-1.jpg

real-sports-with-bryant-gumbel%3Acorrespondents%3Adavid-scott-1920.jpeg

HBO Real Sports

craig-headshot-today-square-190418.jpg

today show

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@geechiedan

That's Jackson State's own DeMarco Morgan. Straight outta Tulsa, Oklahoma. Kappa Alpha Psi. Yo and "Thee I Love". I forgot to add a Brother of the mighty Delta Delta Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi. Thee I Love.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Hmmmm....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
THE GLOVES COME OFF!!! DONT FUCK WITH THE MOUSE!!!!

T.J. Holmes allegedly had sex with 24-year-old intern in his office

AA16x50F.img

T.J. Holmes allegedly had sex with a much younger subordinate while on the job.

A source claimed to the Daily Mail on Thursday that Holmes had a months-long affair with Jasmin Pettaway, then 24, in 2015 — while the currently suspended “GMA3” co-host was married to his now-estranged wife, Marilee Fiebig.

“He was a predator who took full advantage of his position, and he was reckless,” claimed the source, who reportedly knew Pettaway — a script coordinator — well at the time.

“It was Jasmin’s first real job in television, and it was a big deal for her,” continued the source, who spoke to the British newspaper on condition of anonymity. “She was looking for a mentor, and she reached out to several people. T.J. was someone who was responsive, but he absolutely abused the position of trust.”

According to the reported insider, Pettaway and Holmes, who joined the ABC News team in September 2014, often worked the same shifts.

Holmes was someone who would grab drinks, and he and Jasmin started doing that,” the insider claimed, noting that the now-45-year-old “was a correspondent at the time.”

The informant went on to allege that the first time the pair’s relationship “got sexual” was “in his office” — only a “couple of hours” before he was set to go on the air.

The insider claimed to the Mail, “They had sex, and I know she was confused afterwards as to what it meant.”

According to the source, Holmes’ alleged behavior with Pettaway was not uncommon, but rather part of “incredibly reckless” conduct on his part.

AA16x73S.img

“He was a predator who took full advantage of his position, and he was reckless,” the source claimed.Jasmin Arie/Facebook
“He just didn’t seem to care,” the source said, claiming that Holmes was “wearing his [wedding] ring” at the time.

The pair’s alleged affair “fizzled out” after a few months, leaving the insider wondering whether Holmes was “ever invested in being a mentor at all.”

“He had it all on his terms. He was interested and then he wasn’t,” the informant claimed, adding, “No one talked about abuse of power back then, but stuff happened.”

An ABC source tells Page Six exclusively that “there is already an internal investigation underway into if anything happened between T.J. and Jasmin Pettaway.”

Holmes was married to his now-estranged wife, Marilee Fiebig, at the time.

“She was only at ABC News for a short period of time, but if they did have an affair when he was her superior, this would be a huge problem for T.J.,” our source adds.

ABC declined to comment.

Holmes’ workplace behavior first made headlines in November 2022 when his months-long affair with his then-married “GMA3” co-anchor, Amy Robach, was revealed.

After the network launched an investigation into the nature of the colleagues’ relationship, it was reported that Holmes allegedly had romances with at least two other employees, including married producer Natasha Singh.

Holmes is currently dating his “GMA3” co-anchor Amy Robach.ajrobach/Instagram
“The feeling is that T.J. and Amy are not coming back,” our source tells us. “HR and the execs are looking for a way to hang them, and this could be it for him.”

“He and Amy are equals,” our insider notes, “but if he did have an affair with an underling, that is a definite case for his dismissal.”

Reps for Holmes and Robach declined to comment.

Pettaway did not immediately respond to calls from Page Six.

They sending dude to Matt LauerVille!!!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

@playahaitian @Gemini @jack walsh13 @LordSinister

I'm actually surprised I shouldn't be some dudes actually still defending him.

He was 10 years older and more importantly a superior and married

This sh*t even went bad on Mad Men

This ain't NEW ADVICE.

"don't dip your pen in the company ink" is as old as dirt!

Don't sh*t where you eat is even older.

Of course this girl is old enough to know this is wrong ESPECIALLY with a married man

And I support #metoo but it can't be every time this happens the man is a monster.

There is such a thing as consensual sex.

It's gonna be hard to prove a man is innocent in almost all cases

Even if HE REFUSES HER.

I want a woman to always have a place where she can report this stuff BEFORE it happens

But I gotta ask... so if a man says a woman is making him uncomfortable, hitting on him, etc.

They gonna act on it?

Now don't get it twisted I KNOW that it does occur but I want to know how seriously it's taken. And how would the public react?

This specific dude is a bad example cause he was just flagrant as hell.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

There dawk skinneded niggus stay mad don't they @shaddyvillethug
Lol

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm actually surprised I shouldn't be some dudes actually still defending him.

He was 10 years older and more importantly a superior and married

This sh*t even went bad on Mad Men

This ain't NEW ADVICE.

"don't dip your pen in the company ink" is as old as dirt!

Don't sh*t where you eat is even older.

Of course this girl is old enough to know this is wrong ESPECIALLY with a married man

And I support #metoo but it can't be every time this happens the man is a monster.

There is such a thing as consensual sex.

It's gonna be hard to prove a man is innocent in almost all cases

Even if HE REFUSES HER.

I want a woman to always have a place where she can report this stuff BEFORE it happens

But I gotta ask... so if a man says a woman is making him uncomfortable, hitting on him, etc.

They gonna act on it?

Now don't get it twisted I KNOW that it does occur but I want to know how seriously it's taken. And how would the public react?

This specific dude is a bad example cause he was just flagrant as hell.

Their affair started off long-distance with Holmes based in New York and Singh working as a producer for the show from Los Angeles.

Holmes was just a “GMA” correspondent at the time and we’re told they’d meet up for romps during his travels.

Singh, who is also a yoga teacher and mediator, left the show in 2018 and moved to New York, where she started working as a producer for “CBS Mornings.” That’s when she and Holmes started spending even more time together.

TJ-Holmes-affair-CBS-producer-Natasha-Singh-Amy-Robach-0027.jpg

“She fell in love with him. He had a key to her apartment,” another insider told us.

Singh told us “no comment” when we reached out.

Holmes’ wife, Marilee Fiebig, found out about the affair in 2019 after discovering several emails, we’re told.

And as rumors swirled about Holmes and Robach, “Marilee never considered Amy because she was focused on Natasha. She never thought about [him cheating] with Amy because they were friends. Amy’s daughter was their daughter’s baby-sitter,” the first source said.

this dude is incredible.... TJ is the perfect example of why the rantings of kevin samuels and andrew tate and thier stans who regurgitate their shit....he's why theyre all soo wrong about the black male/female dynamic and relations.

THIS comment from wattsdogs sums up how they view it:

You misunderstand. Black women reject black men that have some semblance of responsibility, standards & maturity for immature, childish men, all under the guise of living their best lives. I have no issue with women enjoying their youth, don't get me wrong. But you know the analogy of the lock & the key, right? And what do these women do? They get impregnated by those immature, childish men & expect them to be the responsible, mature men they rejected previously. When they are not (big surprise!!!), they then go on a mission to boost their ego with foolishness like being the baddest bitch & men having to meet bullshit requirement to even have a conversation with them.

Then, when all of this bites them in the ass, they try running for that mature, responsible man...who is mature & responsible enough to steer faaaar away from the shit show that is their lives. Spurned by the mature men, used for sex & materialism by the immature men, the women then decides to group all men into an ain't shit bucket to mask their bruised ego & loss of femininity.

They then pass on all of this rage, anger & aggression to their sons & daughters in various ways, which forces the children to overcompensate. Thus, damaging the next generation. Add this up for about 2-3 generations & you have today. The onus is on women. It always has been. It always will be.
-------------------------------------------------------------
He said.... They get impregnated by those immature, childish men & expect them to be the responsible, mature men they rejected previously.

you mean like this guy?

holmes-and-wife.png

and before her he married this woman.....

ac40d-16703515460818-1920.jpg

TJ Holmes, who is currently married to attorney Marilee Fiebig, was previously married to Amy Ferson, a journalist at CNN. She is most notable for her work as a political contributor and a conservative commentator on the news network. The date of their marriage remains unknown, however it can be estimated to be in 2000. They share two children - a son, Jaiden, and a daughter, Brianna. Their separation and divorce was finalized in 2007, following which Amy remained unmarried.

So far he's made TWO educated black women single parents.. With Fiebig, he married her..cheated on her then reconciled and cheated again and today filed divorce papers after 13 years. They have one kid. Guess who might get custody?

These samuel/tate dudes around here have this delusion that black women are hooking up with guys like pookie with the neck tattoos and tear drop tats on his face who sags his pants and everyone but women like the ones above sees is a busted ass man BUT her...cause she's too busy living her best life? Is that who theyre talking about??? Cuz TJ, the man who's tearing his family apart as we type, doesn't present like that. In fact if anyone on Bgol had a daughter who brought TJ home to meet them they would WELCOME HIM in their family with beaming pride! TJ is NOT an anomaly....theres LOTS of dudes like him around... if you notice NOT ONE OF THE USUAL PEANUT GALLERY has spoken about TJ's activities and how its affected his family... VERY QUIET on that topic. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

And so far he's fucked over TWO black women and thier kids.....just like pookie and ray ray would.

These guys make umpteen threads about black men basically complaining about their mothers and projecting that animosity on all black women when most of the examples are black men leaving black women after having a kid with them ( you know...like TJ's doing) and its not all welfare queens trying do their HOT GIRL SUMMER thing with some crackhead.

So MAYBE the problem isn't all one sided...MAYBE???

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Their affair started off long-distance with Holmes based in New York and Singh working as a producer for the show from Los Angeles.

Holmes was just a “GMA” correspondent at the time and we’re told they’d meet up for romps during his travels.

Singh, who is also a yoga teacher and mediator, left the show in 2018 and moved to New York, where she started working as a producer for “CBS Mornings.” That’s when she and Holmes started spending even more time together.

“She fell in love with him. He had a key to her apartment,” another insider told us.

Holmes’ wife, Marilee Fiebig, found out about the affair in 2019 after discovering several emails, we’re told.

And as rumors swirled about Holmes and Robach, “Marilee never considered Amy because she was focused on Natasha. She never thought about [him cheating] with Amy because they were friends. Amy’s daughter was their daughter’s baby-sitter,” the first source said.

this dude is incredible.... TJ is the perfect example of why the rantings of kevin samuels and andrew tate and thier stans who regurgitate their shit....he's why theyre all soo wrong about the black male/female dynamic and relations.

You misunderstand. Black women reject black men that have some semblance of responsibility, standards & maturity for immature, childish men, all under the guise of living their best lives. I have no issue with women enjoying their youth, don't get me wrong. But you know the analogy of the lock & the key, right? And what do these women do? They get impregnated by those immature, childish men & expect them to be the responsible, mature men they rejected previously. When they are not (big surprise!!!), they then go on a mission to boost their ego with foolishness like being the baddest bitch & men having to meet bullshit requirement to even have a conversation with them.

Then, when all of this bites them in the ass, they try running for that mature, responsible man...who is mature & responsible enough to steer faaaar away from the shit show that is their lives. Spurned by the mature men, used for sex & materialism by the immature men, the women then decides to group all men into an ain't shit bucket to mask their bruised ego & loss of femininity.

They then pass on all of this rage, anger & aggression to their sons & daughters in various ways, which forces the children to overcompensate. Thus, damaging the next generation. Add this up for about 2-3 generations & you have today. The onus is on women. It always has been. It always will be.
He said.... They get impregnated by those immature, childish men & expect them to be the responsible, mature men they rejected previously.

you mean like this guy?

holmes-and-wife.png

TJ Holmes, who is currently married to attorney Marilee Fiebig, was previously married to Amy Ferson, a journalist at CNN. She is most notable for her work as a political contributor and a conservative commentator on the news network. The date of their marriage remains unknown, however it can be estimated to be in 2000. They share two children - a son, Jaiden, and a daughter, Brianna. Their separation and divorce was finalized in 2007, following which Amy remained unmarried.

So far he's made TWO educated black women single parents.. With Fiebig, he married her..cheated on her then reconciled and cheated again and today filed divorce papers after 13 years. They have one kid. Guess who might get custody?

These samuel/tate dudes around here have this delusion that black women are hooking up with guys like pookie with the neck tattoos and tear drop tats on his face who sags his pants and everyone but women like the ones above sees is a busted ass man BUT her...cause she's too busy living her best life? Is that who theyre talking about??? Cuz TJ, the man who's tearing his family apart as we type, doesn't present like that. In fact if anyone on Bgol had a daughter who brought TJ home to meet them they would WELCOME HIM their family with beaming pride! TJ is NOT an anomaly....theres LOTS of dudes like him around... if you notice NOT ONE OF THE USUAL PEANUT GALLERY has spoken about TJ's activities and how its affected his family... VERY QUIET on that topic. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

And so far he's fucked over TWO black women and thier kids.....just like pookie and ray ray would.

These guys make umpteen threads about black men basically complaining about their mothers and projecting that animosity on all black women when most of the examples are black men leaving black women after having a kid with them ( you know...like TJ's doing) and its not all welfare queens trying do their HOT GIRL SUMMER thing with some crackhead.

firefly-speechless.gif

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

you mean like this guy?

holmes-and-wife.png

These samuel/tate dudes around here have this delusion that black women are hooking up with guys like pookie with the neck tattoos and tear drop tats on his face who sags his pants and everyone but women like the ones above sees is a busted ass man BUT her...cause she's too busy living her best life? Is that who theyre talking about??? Cuz TJ, the man who's tearing his family apart as we type, doesn't present like that. In fact if anyone on Bgol had a daughter who brought TJ home to meet them they would WELCOME HIM in their family with beaming pride! TJ is NOT an anomaly....theres LOTS of dudes like him around... if you notice NOT ONE OF THE USUAL PEANUT GALLERY has spoken about TJ's activities and how its affected his family... VERY QUIET on that topic. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

These black women want thugs, not educated squares with good jobs :rolleyes:.

They think the nerdy guy who never got any pussy in highschool and college and now has a good job with women showing interest is going to loyal :lol: