Good Morning America co-anchors Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes officially out at ABC

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

xZ1XAF.jpg

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

all joking aside?

that would be brilliant Emmy award winning casting

sidebar:

ALL their shots look staged and perfectly lit

either this is ALL a hoax?

Or that private eye should be in the MOMA with his own photography panel

They were already in one movie together as husband and wife in the Netflix series: The Woman by the door across the street from the girl in the window up the block...thats what I call it in anyway..lol

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His situation is so good.....

how so???

slow down

I don't know about that

lets see what happens with his contract at ABC, his marriage, his new relationship and if an #metoo allegations come out.

I dont think any woman he fucked with is gonna come out and say he did something illegal BUT they (tabloid media +ABC) are trying to expose him as a serial cheater and a "badboy" cuz aint NO ONE said anything about her messy history YET. But like you said he opened himself up to this....hes a black man in american society he should have fuckin known better.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how so???

I dont think any woman he fucked with is gonna come out and say he did something illegal BUT they (tabloid media +ABC) are trying to expose him as a serial cheater and a "badboy" cuz aint NO ONE said anything about her messy history YET. But like you said he opened himself up to this....hes a black man in american society he should have fuckin known better.
He stated he was in an open marriage. It was posted in this thread

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I guess Gayle King wasn't employed by CBS when this transpired?

Following her graduation from the University of Southern California as a broadcasting and English major, she became a news assistant for ABC News in Los Angeles, in September 1991. There, she met her future longtime boyfriend, television news editor Gary Donahue, though their relationship did not last.[30] She began dating Les Moonves, president and chief executive officer of CBS Television, during his marriage to Nancy Wiesenfeld Moonves, and on April 22, 2003, a week after Les Moonves signed a five-year, multimillion-dollar contract with Viacom,[31] his wife filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court citing irreconcilable differences.[32] Divorce proceedings were delayed for almost two years because of financial settlement disagreements. On December 10, 2004, Moonves got a court to grant an early divorce, leaving spousal support and child support to be determined at a later date.[33][34]

On December 23, 2004, Chen and Moonves were married in a private ceremony in Acapulco, Mexico.[35] On September 24, 2009, Chen gave birth to their son, Charlie.[36]

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I guess Gayle King wasn't employed by CBS when this transpired?

Following her graduation from the University of Southern California as a broadcasting and English major, she became a news assistant for ABC News in Los Angeles, in September 1991. There, she met her future longtime boyfriend, television news editor Gary Donahue, though their relationship did not last.[30] She began dating Les Moonves, president and chief executive officer of CBS Television, during his marriage to Nancy Wiesenfeld Moonves, and on April 22, 2003, a week after Les Moonves signed a five-year, multimillion-dollar contract with Viacom,[31] his wife filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court citing irreconcilable differences.[32] Divorce proceedings were delayed for almost two years because of financial settlement disagreements. On December 10, 2004, Moonves got a court to grant an early divorce, leaving spousal support and child support to be determined at a later date.[33][34]

On December 23, 2004, Chen and Moonves were married in a private ceremony in Acapulco, Mexico.[35] On September 24, 2009, Chen gave birth to their son, Charlie.[36]

Even after she found out dude had a chic in the office who's main job was giving him blow jobs she never filed for divorce. These Asian hoes love the power and prestige.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even after she found out dude had a chic in the office who's main job was giving him blow jobs she never filed for divorce. These Asian hoes love the power and prestige.
Damn, that's brutal. But the media either says very little about it, or they try to bury the story.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This Good Morning America Drama Is Better Than The Morning Show
By Justin Curto, who covers music, TV, and celebrity for Vulture
Photo: Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images

Update December 28: Not long after ABC put GMA 3 on hiatus, T.J. Holmes is canceling his marriage. Us Weekly reported that Holmes has filed for divorce from Marilee Fiebig, his wife of 12 years. It’s a far cry from what Holmes wrote about his 10-year anniversary on Facebook in 2020. “Asking her for another 10 years would be asking too much, “he wrote. “Another 10 months? That may even be a stretch. If she gave me another 10 weeks, I should consider myself lucky. If she puts up with me another 10 days, I’d be grateful. But if she would even spare another 10 minutes of her time for me today, I should consider myself blessed.