Good Morning America co-anchors Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes officially out at ABC

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
ac40d-16703515460818-1920.jpg

TJ Holmes, who is currently married to attorney Marilee Fiebig, was previously married to Amy Ferson, a journalist at CNN. She is most notable for her work as a political contributor and a conservative commentator on the news network. The date of their marriage remains unknown, however it can be estimated to be in 2000. They share two children - a son, Jaiden, and a daughter, Brianna. Their separation and divorce was finalized in 2007, following which Amy remained unmarried.

:eek2:

Wow, i used to be in love with this woman, never connected the last names and plus she always came off like she only dated honkies and she's a repub.:dunno:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach Are Out at 'GMA3' After Mediation With ABC Execs

JUST A PIC...NOT CLICKABLE
AVvXsEg6LoQkJlXHRbMUJ8jVKhP-xkcl6AusWz4KKSF4YNn7Pn6BKl_pi2IWAz-T5NjCuhrznJ_soaSaDWXFuSiSvEM8P63plNyfdTD-zdXEFrVZQQemibZcXkNUAQTU7qkPOfZPrjKwao7tGl-gNKnXR4p6Isk_EvynmkpTSI_rjHTYnbwb9t5BppP3aAGi=s16000

this is ALL you need to know about this issue...

WHO BLACK DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING!?!?!? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TJ got his NIGGA WAKE UP call..

@playahaitian

I would kill to read the transcripts from that meeting

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao:

CAPTION THE PIC!!!

rs_1024x1105-230116074537-1024-Amy_Robach_Andrew_Shue_TID_EXCLUSIVE__AMY_840262.jpg
"Bitch you left me for a ho ass TJ Holmes"
Andrew:"..I trusted you.." *dramatic Melrose Place music in background*
"You told me you and your girlfriends all got those black spade tattoos because y'all love playing cards in college"
When you started working there you told me they paired you with some cocky conceited light skin black guy and you were nervous...

I said f*ck him.

I did not mean that literally
Are you still coming to Bullet's party?
Game damn it man
Well this is awkward but I think we can make this work out for everyone. You ever heard of Onlyfans?
No there is nothing you can do to make this better. Its a nightmare. It's unreal. Its impossible to even picture this in my mind. Well ummm you got any videos or something?
GMA doesn't mean "give more ass", Amy
Damn it Amy. You look like you just left his bed.

I bet you haven't even showered.

Did you? Did you?

Cause honestly?

That's kinda hot.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp both were fired today, I hope the pussy was worth it my nigga... Lol

Check out this story from USA TODAY: Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes out at 'GMA3' after alleged affair

Following weeks of speculation about their fate on "GMA3," Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes have been ousted from the news program.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Welp both were fired today, I hope the pussy was worth it my nigga... Lol

Check out this story from USA TODAY: Amy Robach, T.J. Holmes out at 'GMA3' after alleged affair

Following weeks of speculation about their fate on "GMA3," Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes have been ousted from the news program.

Damn

Even attorneys and meditation ain't do nothing

Now comes the divorce attorney

For both

And potentially TJ get hit with civil for the intern affair(s)

And that BETTER HOPE AND PRAY none of the chicks he was banging on Mickey's desk suddenly feel that he assaulted them.

I hope my brother gets out of this unscathed and wiser and with a new bigger better gig.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In accordance with the American Broadcasting Company, I guess this would be unacceptable?

However, ABC had their on situation...

That made me think of this movie...

But, New York State Judge Barbara Jaffe saw it this way...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

67075635-11687389-image-a-32_1674933620523.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Our second source told us it’s likely that the duo just got paid what they would have been owed for the remainder of their contracts and little, if anything, more. But they said, “It’s possible they could have gotten paid slightly more to sign an NDA — and to keep the peace.”

:smh:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
TJ Holmes or her could be murder staged causing a huge mess for ABC while her Jewish stud waiter walks her home. Michael Strahan had to end his relationship with his white wife to get that job for security reason. He started dating Nicole Murphy out of the blue. The life insurance tables on that lifestyle do not look good with unexplained accidents and crashes.

162630352_97195955-copy.jpg

rs_634x1024-160204112319-634-oj-simpson-justin-sydney-nicole.ls.2615.jpg

Getting rid of him will cause him to lose prestige if he does not get another gig. He will eventually look like just another nig on the street, where she will dump him off for the new hotness with a nice gig. This is about ending their relationship long term. If he starts performing sanitation work, he will definitely lose her.

This is one of the retarded/time wasting ways whites manipulate our appeal with other women, is having your perform menial tasks or be unemployed homeless. They may introduce an up and coming stud to appeal to her while TJ is in this weaken state performing menial task just to make it.

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man came in there like

What's up love, how you doing? (All right)
Well I've been hanging sanging, trying to do my thang
Oh, you heard that I was banging
Your home girl you went to school with, that's cool
But did she tell you about her sister and your cousin? Thought I wasn't