Ghostbusters Frozen Empire (2024) FULL TRAILER 3 (3/1/2024) (FUCK YEAH...WE BACK)

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bgol too open and no longer follows fight club rules. Real fam gonna laugh clown etc. But some gonna need proof and then try to go off the board with it which could potentially get the person who orchestrated it in trouble. Those I told know me so it was more fun and less headache to keep the snowflakes winter wonderland bosom betwixt ourselves.
Understand

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@therealjondoe

Jon Jon? The hype is real. I fully understand these dudes willing to renounce generations of reparations for just a whiff of her vanilla stay puft goodness.

7d31bab7a4fca29702c9dde61bfcb770ff98179a.gifv
3f0bc168ed75b127d8578d48ff534123896062f2.gifv

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
its a litte bit more complicated.

Ernie said that they thought it would flop so they gave him way more ownership than usual. And when he goes to his crib he can tell he owned it indeed lol

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Just came from my second watch…

Man I loved this movie…. Still love the movie. Actually loved it more the second time. I do think that if they cut out Black girl, Bill Murray, and
Patton Oswald’s characters… I think the movie would move a litte better.

To be honest after the rewatch… and listening to the Kinda Funny review… they made a point that I do have to agree with.

I definitely think there is a darker cut of this movie..

There were scenes in the trailers that weren’t in the movie.

After watching it again…
I definitely think that in the original cut of this.. Lucky was frozen and killed by the ghost trying to defend ol girl…

That would explain why… this scene was missing
433680-1699944943.jpg

Lucky was nowhere to be found here…

But in the cut running now… she is already on the Roof and Fin goes up there to her and gives her a red jacket.

I think they probably ran that scene in front of families and the powers that be didn’t want to show any onscreen human deaths.

Thats why i think that swapped out Lucky dying for the random dude at the vape shot.. you could tell that scene was thrown in and they didn’t show him actually dying on screen.

I think the hope is that Lucky represents the Black Ghostbuster for the new group… but it seems forced. She didn’t need to be there.

Also I think when Ol Boy picked up globe that his hand froze off in the original cut..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just came from my second watch…

Man I loved this movie…. Still love the movie. Actually loved it more the second time. I do think that if they cut out Black girl, Bill Murray, and
Patton Oswald’s characters… I think the movie would move a litte better.

To be honest after the rewatch… and listening to the Kinda Funny review… they made a point that I do have to agree with.

I definitely think there is a darker cut of this movie..

There were scenes in the trailers that weren’t in the movie.

After watching it again…
I definitely think that in the original cut of this.. Lucky was frozen and killed by the ghost trying to defend ol girl…

That would explain why… this scene was missing
433680-1699944943.jpg

Lucky was nowhere to be found here…

But in the cut running now… she is already on the Roof and Fin goes up there to her and gives her a red jacket.

I think they probably ran that scene in front of families and the powers that be didn’t want to show any onscreen human deaths.

Thats why i think that swapped out Lucky dying for the random dude at the vape shot.. you could tell that scene was thrown in and they didn’t show him actually dying on screen.

I think the hope is that Lucky represents the Black Ghostbuster for the new group… but it seems forced. She didn’t need to be there.

Also I think when Ol Boy picked up globe that his hand froze off in the original cut..

1000%!!!!!!!!!!!

My oldest said the same thing!!!

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Caught it last night . It was pretty solid. Had a decent story with the ghost girl and the artificial. I liked Ernie Hudson's agency in this film as a philanthropist and currator of a oRNormal research facility. The mimic possession ghost was cool. He reminded me of those Saturday morning Ghostbusters ghoulies they used to bust like copycat. I was hoping one of those ghouls would make a cameo or get a mention like the sandman or sam hane. There wasn't too much member berries in this movie like the critics mentioned except for that news reel innthe begining. The statue of Liberty clip was cool. I give it an 81/2 out of 10.