Ghostbusters Frozen Empire (2024) FULL TRAILER 3 (3/1/2024) (FUCK YEAH...WE BACK)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
the incoming reviews a BAD

like really bad

I give 2 shits about the critic reviews...

They said the same thing about Afterlife and I fucking loved it...

Also what I've noticed is that most of the Critics who are giving this bad reviews are the same ones who hyped up Ghostbusters 2016

Only review I care about is Greg Miller's Review and that's because dude is probably the only guy on this planet that is as big of a Ghostbusters Fan as myself.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Got my tickets for thursday in glorious 4d. I can't wait

I'm less then an Hour from go time

642308a257702c2c9aa0cf29232a3deb.gif

ghostbusters-real-ghostbusters.gif

I just don't think Critics can understand.... How us Fans have spent decades dreaming of this moment. I never thought I'd ever see the day that the OG Universe would see 4 movies.. There's so much untapped shit with this franchise. We don't even need the OG cast... I would be 100% behind a Ghostbusters Extreme type of movie.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just saw it.

If you love the all the Ghostbusters (excluding the 2016 she-boot), then you will like Frozen Empire.

It reminds you of an episode of the cartoon, just live-action.

I loved the fact that the OGs had their own thing going on but still could be counted on when needed.

I love that Winston, the doubting Thomas & everyman of the group, is the one that keeps the entire franchise united.

They should have gave a certain Ghostbuster that person as a love interest instead of half-assing it to push the story forward (when you see the movie, you'll know. Swear to God, I thought they were going to kiss at least three times...).

I didn't like the add-on hero (b.s.) & the movie starts out pretty slow, just like the original one.

But all in all, an excellent addition to the GB franchise.

8 out of 10.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Fuck the critics…. I absolutely loved this. I loved this even more then afterlife. This really felt like a movie version of the cartoon series.

Yes I do think they had maybe 1 or 2 too many characters… there were a couple they could have kept out… Bill Murray was straight up here for the check. They only need Ray and Winston… you could tell that Dan and Ernie were here for the love of the movie and it’s so amazing that he is the one in charge now…

There’s so much that I can say about this… but I’ll wait for the others to see it..

I’m definitely going again and I highly recommend 4d if you have it.. this movie was made for 4d

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Just saw it.

If you love the all the Ghostbusters (excluding the 2016 she-boot), then you will like Frozen Empire.

It reminds you of an episode of the cartoon, just live-action.

I loved the fact that the OGs had their own thing going on but still could be counted on when needed.

I love that Winston, the doubting Thomas & everyman of the group, is the one that keeps the entire franchise united.

They should have gave a certain Ghostbuster that person as a love interest instead of half-assing it to push the story forward (when you see the movie, you'll know. Swear to God, I thought they were going to kiss at least three times...).

I didn't like the add-on hero (b.s.) & the movie starts out pretty slow, just like the original one.

But all in all, an excellent addition to the GB franchise.

8 out of 10.

I said almost the same thing… excluding the love interest part cause after watching Afterlife.. I think everyone pretty much knew the fence that character was heading..

I’m giving this a fucking 10 out of 10….. it just fucking works…

Like I’m all in on The Spangler family and Ghostbusters Inc

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I also don’t have a clue what they were talking about the memberberry nostalgia shit…. This felt like an original idea… and if they were bitching about Slimer and the library ghost then clearly they didn’t watch the first movie and saw where all the ghosts they caught fucking escaped…

So of course slimer and the library ghost would still be out there

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fuck the critics…. I absolutely loved this. I loved this even more then afterlife. This really felt like a movie version of the cartoon series.

Yes I do think they had maybe 1 or 2 too many characters… there were a couple they could have kept out… Bill Murray was straight up here for the check. They only need Ray and Winston… you could tell that Dan and Ernie were here for the love of the movie and it’s so amazing that he is the one in charge now…

There’s so much that I can say about this… but I’ll wait for the others to see it..

I’m definitely going again and I highly recommend 4d if you have it.. this movie was made for 4d

I took my oldest... we loved it

damn near a family friendly movie

I ALSO thought the kiss was coming. Whole movie felt real comfortable. Just a good ole adventure. But I can completely understand non fans not loving this one. I keep hearing complaints that it dragged in the beginning and I do NOT agree. It was a very fun time. Maybe a few too many characters? Maybe needed an extra 10 minutes just to let it breathe more and go deeper into some characters? Bill ad libbed through that hole damn thing. But I had a good time.

wasn't able to get 4D but I did meet
Sydney Sweeney
so there's that.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

I ALSO thought the kiss was coming. Whole movie felt real comfortable. Just a good ole adventure. But I can completely understand non fans not loving this one. I keep hearing complaints that it dragged in the beginning and I do NOT agree. It was a very fun time. Maybe a few too many characters? Maybe needed an extra 10 minutes just to let it breathe more and go deeper into some characters? Bill ad libbed through that hole damn thing. But I had a good time.

Sydney Sweeney
so there's that.

Hold up what…. You met who!!! Jesus my heart

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Sydney Sweeney
so there's that.

I got to clear out my messages I'll pm you.
You got to make a thread about that :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
come on man, share the story with the rest of us

Bgol too open and no longer follows fight club rules. Real fam gonna laugh clown etc. But some gonna need proof and then try to go off the board with it which could potentially get the person who orchestrated it in trouble. Those I told know me so it was more fun and less headache to keep the snowflakes winter wonderland bosom betwixt ourselves.

giphy.gif

Last edited: