Gat DAMN DOJA CAT Fine AF...!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

:idea:

City Girls’ Yung Miami and JT just dropped their latest single, “Pussy Talk,” featuring one of the biggest kittens in the rap world right now, Doja Cat. The gold-drenched music video backs all the hype the three women rap about themselves as they serve jungle kitty, business kitty, and glam kitty, letting you know exactly what this “Pussy Talk.” “Boy, this pussy talk English, Spanish, and French,” Yung Miami raps in the chorus. “Boy, this pussy talk euros, dollars, and yens.” Let’s just say she’s a polyglot with expensive taste. But when you’re as bad as the City Girls, you don’t have to speak anything but dollars. Back at the office, they file through conquests categorized by profession (among them princes, U.S. rappers, CEOs, and U.K. rappers) like it’s business as usual. Their second studio album, City on Lock, just dropped June 20 and features Doja Cat, Lil Baby, Yo Gotti, and Lil Durk. In their music video for their first single, “Jobs,” they pivot careers to be OnlyFans artistes, complete with a ring light. If that’s not a whole quarantine mood …

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

City Girls’ Yung Miami and JT just dropped their latest single, “Pussy Talk,” featuring one of the biggest kittens in the rap world right now, Doja Cat. The gold-drenched music video backs all the hype the three women rap about themselves as they serve jungle kitty, business kitty, and glam kitty, letting you know exactly what this “Pussy Talk.” “Boy, this pussy talk English, Spanish, and French,” Yung Miami raps in the chorus. “Boy, this pussy talk euros, dollars, and yens.” Let’s just say she’s a polyglot with expensive taste. But when you’re as bad as the City Girls, you don’t have to speak anything but dollars. Back at the office, they file through conquests categorized by profession (among them princes, U.S. rappers, CEOs, and U.K. rappers) like it’s business as usual. Their second studio album, City on Lock, just dropped June 20 and features Doja Cat, Lil Baby, Yo Gotti, and Lil Durk. In their music video for their first single, “Jobs,” they pivot careers to be OnlyFans artistes, complete with a ring light. If that’s not a whole quarantine mood …

Shit all 3 of them looking fuckable in here.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Ain't no way I'm clicking on this shit without it being on mute cuz. :itsawrap:

NUUHqz.jpg

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know she's supposed to be cancelled and shit but can't we just lust over this video?

Sidenote: Nicki getting her Cardi B. tongue on. :yes:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"cancelled?" :lol:

Her fans don't care about her wild transgressions while she's churning out more songs doing numbers

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This chick looks like every biracial chick walking down any street from Compton to Cape Town. Fuck her, and her apology. Fuck her, and fuck Ebro for his bullshit take. It's one thing if someone just says some ignorant shit because they geniunely don't know some shit. We all fuck up. We all need to be schooled. But this chick mocked murdered black men and women. This chick pandered to neo nazis. She'd be on Twitter and Youtube saying one thing to appeal to young black women and get a bag, then go back on her white piss mop chats and clown. Fuck her. Let them support her.
:yes::yes:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know she's supposed to be cancelled and shit but can't we just lust over this video?

Sidenote: Nicki getting her Cardi B. tongue on. :yes:

eh not exicited.. them hoes been around the block the block

so many times....that coochie cant be saying nothing.. wap.. yea right if they squirt some water on that dry snatch..

and that hoe doja cat.. that bitch gotta have all kinds of diseases...

fuckin with the children of the muthafuckas that bought herpes over to this side of the atlantic, with the fuckin norwway rat...

that doja rat probably got the gatdam bubonic plague in that,

washed up snatch...

nasteee bitch!!!

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“8.5”?

Yeah I can definitely agree with that!

Just make sure to let everyone know that you’re using a scale of 1-20 so that they don’t get confused.

6987006ca782003bd7ffea9fd0a7e7bd.gif

i dont even like lightskinned chicks, im taking my bias out of it, my 10 is like Bria Myles,

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
How about your non posting ass show these cats what a 10 looks like?
Lol!! Challenge accepted. Let me think on it. 10's are rare. I tend to think most 8's, 9's and 10's are relatively fluid and interchange depending on people's personal preference.

For me, I look at body and face. The face without make up is a huge factor for me.

Last edited: