Game Of Thrones: The Sopranos with swords or Dynasty in chainmail?

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
I am not wrong on any front. Read what I wrote. I didn't mention Roose or Ramsay.
I am talking about Jon Snow and his "powers".

Roose and Ramsay were never going to be called the King in the North. The North were against them. That is who they are fighting in the Battle of the Bastards. They are fighting the North and the Vale.

Bastards can be legitimized. I said very clearly that Jon Snow WAS NOT legitimized when they named him King in the North.

They had no right to do that. Only the Lord of Winterfell or a King can legitimize a bastard.

I think what you are missing is they claimed Jon "King of the north" meaning they no longer are under the iron thrones rule.

Example when Sansa told Dany the north will no longer be under any more rulers.

Example when Rob Stark went to war with the Iron throne, they called him king.

Jay_from_dade

Certified Pussy Poster
And most of the "predictions" suck, thank God these kats don't write for the show

As i stated earlier; I think the north loses this next battle and the ones left alive have to retreat to kings landing.

Cersi wont let them in or does something so fucked up, in anger Jamie chokes her out as All hell breaks loose on Kings landing by the night king.

Sorry for spoiling it if this comes true.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That sounds good. Interesting.
As i stated earlier; I think the north loses this next battle and the ones left alive have to retreat to kings landing.

Cersi wont let them in or does something so fucked up, in anger Jamie chokes her out as All hell breaks loose on Kings landing by the night king.

Sorry for spoiling it if this comes true.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I think the north is going to lose and Tyrian made a deal with Cersie for her to be the back up. It looks like she is betraying them but she is not.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.tmz.com/photos/2019/04/...eeknd-sza-game-of-thrones-music-video-photos/

0423-travis-scott-the-weeknd-sza-game-of-thromes-music-video-photos-thumb-400x300.jpg

Jay_from_dade

Certified Pussy Poster
Idk why ppl are so critical of the crypt plan
Where else is there for elderly, women who aren't fighting and children to be?

Can't be at other castles those ppl dead now

Can't be out in the way of the fighters

Where else can they be?

I dont think old starks are going to come back to life like people think, i think tbe dead are going to tunnel in there and wreck havoc .Then the people in there including the kids are going to be turned and start killing

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
^^ These are not Spoilers folks... just a conversation.
you may be on the right track... but I don’t think Bran is strong enough to Control the Night King himself.... HOWEVER.... Bran would probably be strong enough to Warg into an animal... namely Viseryon the Dragon. :yes: Then use the Dragon to kill the Night King.

Doing it this way would satisfy the 3-eyed Raven’s cryptic quote: “You will never walk again... but you WILL FLY”. :cool:

Bran could only control one animal (or human) at a time.... either 1 Raven, or 1 Direwolf, or 1 Hodor.

But notice at the end of last season, Bran escalated his power when he warged into a whole FLOCK of Ravens :yes:... who flew over the wall... but were dispersed by the Night King. That’s why I don’t think Bran is powerful enough to control HIM yet. (And might never be :dunno:) But multiple animals, or bigger animals, yes.

Also his spoiler has there not being a 3

eyed raven. That's what the night king

wants. That would be what Sam was

speaking on at the strategy meeting,

which would erase the memory of men

or whatever Sam was saying.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
She didn't send Bronn after them.
She said, if they survive and come back here be sure to kill them.
Bronn isn't leaving Kings Landing to go to Winterfell.

I think he is man... Qyburn seemed like he was sending dude on his way. Anyway why wait for them to come back? If they come back its to go to war. No chance for an assassination then.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
My squad, no particular order

1. arya
2. the mountain-pre Frankenstein
3. oberyn
4. Jamie-pre brass knuckles
5. Not sure, mabey khal drogo, mabey ned stark, mabey grey worm.

Jay_from_dade

Certified Pussy Poster
My squad, no particular order

1. arya
2. the mountain-pre Frankenstein
3. oberyn
4. Jamie-pre brass knuckles
5. Not sure, mabey khal drogo, mabey ned stark, mabey grey worm.

Why is everyone naming a top 5? I must have missed that post or something.

Drogo is a beast. Should be no question. Grey worm is not that great though.

1. Drago
2. Mountain or Ramsey
3. Bron
4. Jorah
5. Ser Arthur Dayne