Game Of Thrones: The Sopranos with swords or Dynasty in chainmail?

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
I have a different theory... I don’t think it will be Jorah. :smh:

Pretty sure after everything Jorah has been thru to get his spot back... from being exiled 2x twice.... to being sold into slavery... to surviving the fighting pits of Mereen... to surviving GreyScale... to surviving going North of the Wall.... his ‘betrayal days’ are loooong behind him. :rolleyes:

Nah, at this point... Jorah wouldn’t DARE risk incurring Dany’s wrath anymore. :smh: He would sooner die.

Plus he told that masked woman (named Quaithe) that he would never betray Dany again... and he hasn’t ever since. :dunno:

Dany got betrayed for ‘blood’.... by the Witch.

She got betrayed for ‘money’.... by Xaro Xoran Daxos.

But I don’t think she will get betrayed by someone who loves..... HER. :smh:

My theory...

I think Dany will get betrayed by someone who ‘loves’ someBODY (or someTHING :yes:) else. Not her.

And I’m betting....... it will be Varys. :yes:
Because he ‘LOVES’ the Realm.

It’s the ONLY thing he loves. :yes: (More than anything.)

Varys probably gonna find out about Jon’s real parents... then he’s gonna get caught ‘conspiring’ (or talking about Dany) behind her back... then Dany gonna ‘keep her word’ and burn him alive. :smh:

And people are gonna HATE THE SHIT outta Dany for doing it. :yes: Because they love Varys’ character and/or his reasons for doing whatever he does. And most won’t even remember the prophecy of the Warlocks, from season 2. :smh:

Imagine Varys & SAM having a conversation about it. :smh: Sam is already SALTY about his father & brother. :smh: So you know there could be ‘a chance’ that Sam would be talking about ‘how she shouldn’t be the Queen’ with Varys. :smh: and if Dany EVER happened to walk into the room (or overhear it) and catch the 2 of them having THAT conversation. :smh:

Ssshhheeeeiiittttt..... She might even burn BOTH of them together. Sam AND Varys. :rolleyes:

Just a guess. :dunno:

It will be Jorah. Peep the name of the sword that he was given...

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
https://www.tmz.com/photos/2019/04/...eeknd-sza-game-of-thrones-music-video-photos/

0423-travis-scott-the-weeknd-sza-game-of-thromes-music-video-photos-thumb-400x300.jpg

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Many face god might piss lot of people off ... he still want her ass lol
Arya just got broken off by a Royal-Bastard-Blacksmith who knows how to swing a hammer. She's going to make a point to stay alive to experience that again!

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
25 minutes left. And the only person I'm certain won't die is The Hound because we need Clegane Bowl. UNLES The Hound does die and zombie Hound kills zombie Mountain. Fuck. No one is safe!!!!

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
25 minutes left. And the only person I'm certain won't die is The Hound because we need Clegane Bowl. UNLES The Hound does die and zombie Hound kills zombie Mountain. Fuck. No one is safe!!!!

Jon and dany dont die this episode.

Also I think bran, Jamie, arya

and Sam Survive.