Game chose violence Eminem diss

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Maybe I'm in the minority... But from a purely artistic standpoint... I see talent. His antics aside. The man got legit classics...
Yeah Doctors Advocate and The Documentary, Youknowwhatitis Vol#3 and 4. Is some of his best work. He has few songs here and there that I like but, everything else is a miss for me.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
joe-budden-trash.gif
He knows better than to get involved, game would rip him to pieces

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Maybe I'm in the minority... But from a purely artistic standpoint... I see talent. His antics aside. The man got legit classics...
hell naw.. his first album was fire only because of the beats.

game is a trash rapper

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still listen to the Red album, shit is still fire to me.

I understand why people don't fuck with him. His antics are kinda wack. But to me... Dudes albums give me 3-5 bangers. So I just judge him by the art. Then people act like him mimicking other artists aint hard as fuck to do. I remember he did a song with Nas and it took me like 2-3 bars to realize it was Game. Dude is talented IMO.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand why people don't fuck with him. His antics are kinda wack. But to me... Dudes albums give me 3-5 bangers. So I just judge him by the art. Then people act like him mimicking other artists aint hard as fuck to do. I remember he did a song with Nas and it took me like 2-3 bars to realize it was Game. Dude is talented IMO.
Yeah dude is talented but his antics are always on display especially when he's about to drop an album.

Blackouttt

Emeritus Opinion Provider (Lurker)
Registered
Song isn’t wack. But, it sure isn’t dope. Shit is okay with a few dope bars. Since we know Game’s personality (being butt hurt all the time) the feeling of this song is corny. Lastly, Game needs to stop hanging with Wack 100. He’s starting to think like him.