Game chose violence Eminem diss

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now that I was able to listen to it with no interruptions, Ill say this:

This isn't a REAL Game diss....this is more of him poking the bear type ish. Game didnt go for the jugular. Didnt call him out his name, didnt say nothin BAD about his daughter although he mentioned her but said "not yet" cause again, he wasnt trying to get hella disrespectful cause at the end of the day, he doesnt HATE Em and probably low key respects him a lil.

He trying to see what Em do with it and then will come back accordingly.

One thing Em gotta realize is once/if he responds, Game will come right back and wont hold back and WONT STOP.

During that whole G-UNOT era...this nicca made a mixtape SERIES going at G-Unit. Not a single song but a got damn series and then came with the 100 barz. Trust me, Game is waiting. Hahaha. This finna be hella funny

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
Maybe I'm in the minority... But from a purely artistic standpoint... I see talent. His antics aside. The man got legit classics...
ClassicS? Plural?? What is they? Documentary ain't no classic disc, yo. Only other thing dude made that banged was that Blood song & I swear like with most game shit it was just about the beat.

Somebody give me a Game quotable? **Crickets**
I don't even like that white boy butI ain't gonna act like he won't embarras game on his worst day.

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
Who really has :giggle: :roflmao:
He has a new album coming out on the 12th, just the good old formula to get some buzz, it only took him 7 months to come up with a diss track for EM :giggle:
that shit gone flop. aint nobody tryin to listen to a Game album in 2022......:lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Game is a clout chasing ass rapper. No more needs to be said.
He can't help himself

tQRXTV.jpg

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Eminem was a good rapper but got alot of extra credit for being white. I'm not saying Em was wack, but got a good 30%-40% extra credit for being white. If Em was Black, he would have had a Canibus or Royce 5'9 type of rap career instead of being in convos as a GOAT. Imagine a black Eminem having an album full of talking shit about him mother and baby's mother and comical stories. It definitely would not have gone platinum. His subject matter and delivery was different but he didn't have the versatility of Jay or 2Pac. What Eminem songs are in your rotation currently?

Battle-wise, Em didn't really target good rappers in the prime of his career. He targeted Will Smith, Nick Cannon, Ja Rule, Christina Aguilera, Insane Clown Posse, and Benzino. Em never went song for song with any real competition during his career. IMO Joe Budden was/is way better than Eminem and would be considered the GOAT over Jay if he was a CAC.

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's bad for the artform when an average at best rapper, can go at an elite artist, and the surrounding ether will champion it for arguments sake.

The Game is and always be a name dropping mimic. Eminem is over rated, but its ridiculous to compare these two on discography, on lyrical dexterity, amd especially on performing live actual or real battle rap.

Throwing in the white man shit is ridiculous. Eminem aint fuckimg Elvis.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ClassicS? Plural?? What is they? Documentary ain't no classic disc, yo. Only other thing dude made that banged was that Blood song & I swear like with most game shit it was just about the beat.

Somebody give me a Game quotable? **Crickets**
I don't even like that white boy butI ain't gonna act like he won't embarras game on his worst day.

The Doc 2 didn't move you??? Shit was a classic IMO. Yeah it was full of features. But that don't seem to bother Pac fans when they say all eyes on me is a classic. So... Let's go down the list. Ill leave room for the possibility that I'm biased.

The OG Doc.
Docs advocate.
The Red album
the Doc 2.

He's also had allot of solid joints in his body of work. If you dont like him. Cool. But he's put out allot of quality albums.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now that I was able to listen to it with no interruptions, Ill say this:

This isn't a REAL Game diss....this is more of him poking the bear type ish. Game didnt go for the jugular. Didnt call him out his name, didnt say nothin BAD about his daughter although he mentioned her but said "not yet" cause again, he wasnt trying to get hella disrespectful cause at the end of the day, he doesnt HATE Em and probably low key respects him a lil.

He trying to see what Em do with it and then will come back accordingly.

One thing Em gotta realize is once/if he responds, Game will come right back and wont hold back and WONT STOP.

During that whole G-UNOT era...this nicca made a mixtape SERIES going at G-Unit. Not a single song but a got damn series and then came with the 100 barz. Trust me, Game is waiting. Hahaha. This finna be hella funny
THIS
This is what I'm telling people. Em can't use that"make him (whoever disses him) relevant because even though game is a weirdo, he has a name. Like I said em respond with some bs after taking the bait and I honestly believe game can end him. Em can't make it personal no more than fif and young thug have, if em is the rap Batman, then Game is the joker going off script. All these people telling duck tales like bizarre better keep they mouth shut. Let their"master" handle his business.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Em gone fuck around and try make this personal and game gone call out his pill usage, bring up Mariah, Kim, every woman Em been with, he knows more than we do because he was with aftermath/shady/g-unit. It's about to be ugly for real I think game probably challenge Em to a fight with his weird ass

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
This is a homage to Em cause he sung his catalog lol

Definitely knows way more of em’s catalog than em knows of his.

Kinda strikes me as the Wack 100 playbook, start some beef to keep buzzin’.

Remember when 50 kept saying people owed him money. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carry on…..,,

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Game seems extra cornball to me. Something screams fake about him. Like he’s trying way too hard to be a thug. He thinks because he’s 6’4 he can just whoop anybody

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
what caused this?
is this a sad attempt to get his name back out... I don't follow "rap beefs", but why?????
It's like me makin a post about someone I had beef wit 10yrs ago. I guess he ain't eatin.. But I get it..
Dudes will do whatever they can not to get a regular Gig at 40+.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eminem couldn’t even come with a good diss record when Machine Gun Kelly dissed him so what y’all think he gonna comeback with a good diss record to The Game.

Eminem is not a good battle rapper that’s not his thing.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Doc 2 didn't move you??? Shit was a classic IMO. Yeah it was full of features. But that don't seem to bother Pac fans when they say all eyes on me is a classic. So... Let's go down the list. Ill leave room for the possibility that I'm biased.

The OG Doc.
Docs advocate.
The Red album
the Doc 2.

He's also had allot of solid joints in his body of work. If you dont like him. Cool. But he's put out allot of quality albums.
I still listen to the Red album, shit is still fire to me.