Future's Bodyguard KNOCKED OUT COLD in Spain *Edited* (Sucker Punched)

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Bodyguard got caught lacking around chavs. Chavs don't need beef to get them started because they think that shit is funny. All they need is an opportunity. A lot of American rappers taking Ls in Europe. Juelz and Dipset took Ls in London, Dame Dash got hands put on him by a Paris Pimp. Asap Rocky took a L in the UK but ragdolled a nigga in Stockholm so Asap is 1-1 in Europe

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
a) I'm OK with Future walking away. It's not his job to confront danger close.

b) His body guard needs to be fired. What guard turns his back to an active threat? Nigga doesn't know how do to his job.

c) White boy just earned himself a prison sentence. He couldn't wait to show his face all in the video three times. Stupid.

You sir are right. I’ll assume the guy had something in his hand, but you could loose your life turning your back on a threat...not tactical at all. I’m sure they didn’t expect that in Ibiza, though.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dame Dash Assaulted In Paris

https%3A%2F%2Fmaven.io%2Fapi%2Fuser%2FqkoKdM6SpESFm6crjI2U_Q%2Fphoto%3Fversion%3D0

byAllHipHopStaffOct 8, 2002

Roc-A-Fella CEO Dame Dash was attacked by "a whole block of men," last week. Dame said the men grew angry that he was filming in their neighborhood.

by Nolan Strong News.

According to the New York Post, Dash was in town hosting Roc-A-Fella/Roc-A-Wear parties during Paris’ Fashion Week. Dash said that he was late for a radio interview in the rough Les Halles neighborhood. Dash was with two models and was being followed by a camera crew, who were taping Dash for a documentary he is filming on his European exploits.

"I was late, and the driver told me I might wanna walk," Dash said. "They came and tried to take my camera and I dropped the guy," Dash said. "I got pepper-sprayed and jumped by about five or six guys. The whole block jumped on me. We had to literally fight our way out of there."

Anderson and the other model yelled at the thugs to back off. "They were telling me to run, yelling at them to get up off me," Dash says. "But it wasn’t that bad. It could have been a lot worse. We just kinda squared off."

Dash and his team went to a nearby hospital, where doctors sewed up the head gash and treated everyone for exposure to pepper spray. Dash needed six stitches after he was struck with a blackjack and sprayed with pepper spray.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
No way in hell that weak ass punch should have floored him like that. He had to have had something in his hands for that type of KO.

If not buddy needs a new occupation. Your chin can't be that soft and you call yourself being a bodyguard.

Dogz, some people can't take a punch. Looks like he got caught on the temple too....
Just cause you BIG don't mean you cant be knocked out.
Some of these big dudes:
1. Can knock cats out easy so they never hit
2. Never get tested cause of their size.....

Some even turn pro boxers and THEN find out they can't take a punch even

FYI - I played it back in super slow.
He didn't have anything in his hand and was punched BEHIND the ear (Even more dangerous)

Last edited:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
If y’all can’t see that foreign CAC had something in his hand I don’t know what to tell y’all. Footage is edited as hell. Board full of so called brothers giving this CAC bullshit some merit.

And for y’all saying it ain’t sweet ... that’s when they have the numbers catch them one on one and they bitch.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just getting into MMA. I just dont understand how the weirdest punches will have someone knocked the fuck out or fucking almost dead.
I have seen punches in street fights that are hard and loud as fuck and the dude just says ouch.
But then dudes do a weird jump punch and knock out a mountain?

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dogz, some people can't take a punch. Looks like he got caught on the temple too....
Some of these big dudes:

He didn't have anything in his hand and was punched BEHIND the ear (Even more dangerous)
Take it you didn't see dude had something in his hand. They saying it was a rock. Definitely looked like something was in dude hand. Little dude like that woulda had a hard time bringing dude down even with a sucker punch.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Take it you didn't see dude had something in his hand. They saying it was a rock. Definitely looked like something was in dude hand. Little dude like that woulda had a hard time bringing dude down even with a sucker punch.
I played it back slow....ain't see nothing
and I seen BIGGER dudes go down from SMALLER dudes.
I use to box. Throwing a hard punch is a gift. Either you can or you can't, there's no training.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Happened in Ibiza actually....brittany dude though.
The comments in the tmz stories... white people way too happy about a guy getting punched, clearly from behind

Parts of London and Paris aren’t as sweet and tourist welcoming as foreigners think.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cats keep getting these tall burly weight room warriors to parade around as bodyguards because they think they look intimidating. Alot of these cats when tested, turn out to be flatout incapable and incompetent. The fact he even was wearing a hoodie is idiot shit... Him having it on his head during an altercation is dam near suicidal. This is basic self defense shit they teach old ladies down at the Y. Future a moron for even employing this guy.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bodyguard got caught lacking around chavs. Chavs don't need beef to get them started because they think that shit is funny. All they need is an opportunity. A lot of American rappers taking Ls in Europe. Juelz and Dipset took Ls in London, Dame Dash got hands put on him by a Paris Pimp. Asap Rocky took a L in the UK but ragdolled a nigga in Stockholm so Asap is 1-1 in Europe

what the hell is a chav...?? an all the shit is just fanboy shit, muthafuckas clout chasing, grown dudes wanting to take pictures with other dudes and shit...

they all just coming off as angry fan boys....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A bunch of racist euros harrass some bros and people are celebrating or trying to justify these racist attacks.... Bet if the racist pale skins were black this thread would be 5 pages deep about how black people aren't shit, why the reason to move out the hood, blaming single mothers, talking about black people always hating on successful people... Yet when a racist foreigner sucker punch a bros with some kind of weapon dudes laugh at the bros...this is a fucking hate crime and attempted murder

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
Some of these big dudes:

Whether you big or small is irrelevant. If you cant fight, you cant fight.

Short dude got pounced on :lol:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Closest Americans to compare to UK Chavs would be trailer trash. Chavs are hooligan types that usually live in the council estates, areas known to have them are East London, Manchester, and lota places North of London. Usually got the unpleasant accents that makes their english much harder to understand compared to Londoners

what the hell is a chav...?? an all the shit is just fanboy shit, muthafuckas clout chasing, grown dudes wanting to take pictures with other dudes and shit...

they all just coming off as angry fan boys....