Fuck this , moderators ban all CHUMP supports from the Board they are trying to take the board over...

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
So we know 90% of black women voters and 85% of black male voters vote dem.

You say black dem supporters are gay, immigrant, or feminists.

Plus you and your 3 amigos say the dems only work to pass agendas for these same 3 categories.

It sounds like 85+ % of black voters are getting what they want, so why are you trying to get them to stop voting their agenda?

Do you even listen to the stuff you pull out your ass?

Where y'all been? These retards been getting called on the stupid nonsense they type. Now that you cornered him in his stupid statement, he'll adjust. He'll either change the wording or the numbers.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Where y'all been? These retards been getting called on the stupid nonsense they type. Now that you cornered him in his stupid statement, he'll adjust. He'll either change the wording or the numbers.

Y'all? Y'all as in mods or people in general calling them out? I go back and forth with Snowball, Pinky and Brain all the time. Tho The Brain (Forcesteeler) hasn't been back much since his ban was lifted. I think he is using another name.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Y'all? Y'all as in mods or people in general calling them out? I go back and forth with Snowball, Pinky and Brain all the time. Tho The Brain (Forcesteeler) hasn't been back much since his ban was lifted. I think he is using another name.

In general

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do know a man can be a feminist right?

and no, they aren’t but that statistical group is the reason for the decline in the so-called black community. The matriarchy doesn’t work.

show me a Democrat that puts heterosexual so-called black men at the top of their platform and I will happily retract my statement. That is just a minor thing that can be done to restore order but, as you see, our community is the only one putting the woman first and the only one continuing to trend downward.
wow...this is incredibly disrespectful to black women considering the significant role they played in the civil rights and antislavery movements.

ft_2020.08.18_turnout_03.png

guess which group has the biggest gap between men and women voting in the last 30 years....

considering the historical trend of black men voting in lower numbers than women you would think the answer to the issue is for black men to make our voice heard at the polls. But apparently that's not going to happen because there are many brothas who think like you and withhold your voice waiting for that magical political candidate who will be a tall mandinka like brother who will vanquish these cacs and put all these bitches in their place.

But until that mystical time happens you and your ilks solution is to NOT vote...then complain that shit isn't done to suit your needs :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
wow...this is incredibly disrespectful to black women considering the significant role they played in the civil rights and antislavery movements.

ft_2020.08.18_turnout_03.png

guess which group has the biggest gap between men and women voting in the last 30 years....

considering the historical trend of black men voting in lower numbers than women you would think the answer to the issue is for black men to make our voice heard at the polls. But apparently that's not going to happen because there are many brothas who think like you and withhold your voice waiting for that magical political candidate who will be a tall mandinka like brother who will vanquish these cacs and put all these bitches in their place.

But until that mystical time happens you and your ilks solution is to NOT vote...then complain that shit isn't done to suit your needs :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

He ain't waiting for no magical campaign that agent us a Republican.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
In general

Oh. Well, there is a history of me going back and forth with them, just search his name and my username.

We don't go back and forth as much, because their agenda isn't really to get quality candidates to support a black agenda, they want the system to collapse and the country to fall into chaos. They don't want black ppl to vote at all. They see black folks voting as saving America. They think black folks will emerge on top, but Steve Bannon wants the same thing and thinks white folks will be top dog.

In fact search Bannon or collapse and my username. Once this was aired out, they stopped tagging me in most of their nonsense.

I'm also getting ole and have lower tolerance for some of their shenanigans. Others have been handling them pretty well. Except for today, I've only really been commenting for the benefit of lurkers who need to see sane thought and arguments so their nonsense doesn't go unaddressed.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao, you have a very small fan club on this board...ya know, being a known agent and all. When you disappear, there will be no mention of your name years later because you're just not interesting enough, and again, you suck at your job.

I won’t reach @Blunt status. Far superior than that Neanderthal. You are a coon so you worship the so-called white man. You really take people like @Dr. Truth / @Dr. Trump serious? :lol:

the main reason that thread gets bumped is because people are begging me to post confirmation to get him banned you fool. :lol:

but no, I want you and everyone of the other blue hat MAGAs banned as well. All of you sellouts and low-level thinkers gotta go.