Certified Pussy Poster
Drew called the WRONG Play

as a vet he should be ashamed

unprepared can't think on his feet needed more time in the film room

he stuck with the playbook and got exposed

all his OTHER white folks?

out here calling audibles and doing the option

so we FORGET what they SAID about Kaep in the past

and that dink and dunk apology came up short.

thought the refs would call pass interference.

guess Drew arm really is done.

Last edited:

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yup, be under no illusion that just because you and a white colleague eat lunch together, chat about sports, and family, they understand or care about our Black plight. They’ll come into work the next day after George Floyd’s assassination and say shit like,

“These looters and rioters aren’t helping the cause” :hmm:

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yup, be under no illusion that just because you and a white colleague eat lunch together and chat about sports, and family that they understand or care about our Black plight. They’ll come into work the next day after George Floyd’s assassination and shit like,

“These looters and rioters aren’t helping the cause” :hmm:

Drew Brees inadvertently f*cked up that narrative for a whole lot of closet racists

Whelp he really can't complete those long passes no more

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I feel like Martellus BEEN about that life.

I think both Bennet's have been very outspoken when it comes to the league and its BS.
Not really. They both have been measured with their criticisms. All of what he said today could have been useful and supportive to the cause in 2016.

But again, im glad he said it regardless. But we cant deny that he is saying it from a much safer distance today.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish yall could have all the cac calls to sports radio last night defending drew brees to the last breathe

It was nauseating

And Revealing as f*ck
OH for sure. Not shocked at all. Its why the NFL takes the stand they take. They know that their audience that pays the most money care about that flag. Regardless of where their players stand they will side with the majority of their audience.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
They were chanting "Fuck Drew Brees" at the protests in New Orleans last night.

Hell Yeah!!! That's what the fuck I'm talkin' bout!!!! He might wanna take his lilly white family and get the fuct outta the NO.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there you go

that's the list.
I don’t know if they cut Ced the Entertainer out of that episode when he was listed in the credits or if this is a preview from the upcoming episodes but he’s shown here at the :27 mark shooting somebody

good lawd its like a perverted version of the Fappening

but instead of nude pics its EXPOSING RACISTS

Josh Allen is like now I got to answer questions again.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not really. They both have been measured with their criticisms. All of what he said today could have been useful and supportive to the cause in 2016.

But again, im glad he said it regardless. But we cant deny that he is saying it from a much safer distance today.

I did a quick goggle and the last few years he been talking a whole lot.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
his white privilege has inherently blinded him to the injustices that black people face in this country
its not that he doesn't see it........but its blatantly obvious that he really doesn't care because it doesnt affect him.
Exactly.

Yes we are dealing with psychos who lack any empathy for Black lives. No amount of reasoning, or convincing through argument will change that.

Once we understand we are dealing with psychos we’ll carry it better and maneuver accordingly to protect ourselves without begging them to change.

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
Muthafcker showed up at the bbq, uninvited, with some frozen cauliflower pizza and a Garth Brooks cd, trying to come back with some uno cards and a store bought peach cobbler... Foh

Here's an apology start -- donate some millions to stop police brutality, use of excessive force, racial profiling training specifically against black folk, advocate the NFL to hire black head coaches...