Fragrant Body Oilz...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just placed my order.....
:hellyea:

Salute!

Wait. You can get these fragrances put into soaps???????
Say word.

Yes Sir! I think its probably is our best ancillary product for the costs, its $7 and we use one full 1/3oz of oil in every bar. I had to make sure it is/was an amazing product because typically Black folks do not want to spend money on soap. It will go up to $8 soon, but I mean when I get out the shower and get close to someone they can smell the fragrance. I even got a dope box for them. Anyways yea this and the oil or concentrated cologne spray and you smelling official for a day and change lol.

Bodacious giving me creed bond 9 vibes....shit is top notch....and complex like them.....house of marly stuff is good too

Yep! Our folks really be behind, was selling Creed almost 15 years now, and it was the gold standard for us back then, because the technology was not there to reproduce and in lot of ways even purchase high end houses.

But now? Give me Boadicea, PDM, Xerjoff, Byrons Parfums, and about 6-7 other houses ALL DAY LONG over Creed and Bond #9. Bond really has released to man pedestrian fragrances, the last dope one they had was Nomad, we are sitting on the original Tribeca which we may do. We argue every Friday if its worth it.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My stankin' ass just placed an order.
Hopefully I can get laid off this.

We only get you to the goal line, you have to punch it in.

2016.....Aventus by Creed......shit got me some pussy I wasnt supposed to have.....it also had another chick I was fucking with friends all on me?

Yea Aventus has history lol...

@BronxBomber is it too late to lace me with a free sample of Aventus? Holla in DM. :p

Yes we send free samples with each order but can not take requests. We run a tight shift, so we can deviate or shipping dates, and processes are off. You will get a couple of free samples Im pretty sure you will enjoy :)

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I copped LA Nuit De Homme couple days ago. Question is the concentrated spray more pure and lasts longer ?

Its just a different medium. Its subjective some say they like the oil more, some say they like spray more. The oil is always going to be 100% Fragrance where is the concentrated spray we use a perfumers alcohol but whatever the chemical reaction it creates a different high but dry down is the same..

I always tell people buy the same fragrance in both mediums and see which one you like more. I wear the spray sometimes, some time the oil.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brother BronxBomber, thanks for your patience and excellent customer service. I resubmitted the order just now. I increase the size of the Byredo Gypsy Water though, cause the previous size must have sold out. All good with me. Hope it is all good on your side.

Really respect your business! Very proud of you! Wishing you continued success!

Bro you killing us, please make sure you order those half drams, because my staff called me going nuts because your order was being packed. :oops:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brother BronxBomber, thanks for your patience and excellent customer service. I resubmitted the order just now. I increase the size of the Byredo Gypsy Water though, cause the previous size must have sold out. All good with me. Hope it is all good on your side.

Really respect your business! Very proud of you! Wishing you continued success!

All good brother sorry if I came off short, but I have some rules that I make them stick by, and I turned around and broke it so had to eat crow lol... Usually when the order is that far in the process have to wait until next time lol....

I def appreciate the kind words and support. BGOL and Coli have become a nice customer base for us, we always try and look out when we can. Even though yall would be surprised well maybe not how many good brothers and sisters are on here.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All good broski!
I appreciate you.

All good brother sorry if I came off short, but I have some rules that I make them stick by, and I turned around and broke it so had to eat crow lol... Usually when the order is that far in the process have to wait until next time lol....

I def appreciate the kind words and support. BGOL and Coli have become a nice customer base for us, we always try and look out when we can. Even though yall would be surprised well maybe not how many good brothers and sisters are on here.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Its just a different medium. Its subjective some say they like the oil more, some say they like spray more. The oil is always going to be 100% Fragrance where is the concentrated spray we use a perfumers alcohol but whatever the chemical reaction it creates a different high but dry down is the same..

I always tell people buy the same fragrance in both mediums and see which one you like more. I wear the spray sometimes, some time the oil.
If I buy both can I send one back:cool:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I buy both can I send one back:cool:

200w.gif

Im trying to do the Black community justice and cats want to send back a $9 product :lol:

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
now i see what all the hoopla is about.................this shit is noooooooooiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeeeee......

and the samples u sent....(Nomad by Bond 9 and God Is A Woman) is sure fuckin fire...
that'll be next on my list to get.....
preciate it man...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just got my order. Man that sample soap is ewww weee and thanks for the other samples

Most def appreciate the support! I’m telling cats the soaps are special, we max out

now i see what all the hoopla is about.................this shit is noooooooooiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeeeee......

and the samples u sent....(Nomad by Bond 9 and God Is A Woman) is sure fuckin fire...
that'll be next on my list to get.....
preciate it man...
Def appreciate the feedback. Nomad is TOUGH. Bond finally got back on they ish with that one. We have one more bond we may do called Tribeca.
Again the brothers and sisters here really help me create a life I can appreciate and I don’t take it for granted. Cats who follow me on IG etc know I’m in the community speaking, teaching etc.

Right now just sent out 3rd high school employee to an HBCU.
3 in 2 years
So salute to the crew here helping me help

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Most def appreciate the support! I’m telling cats the soaps are special, we max out

Def appreciate the feedback. Nomad is TOUGH. Bond finally got back on they ish with that one. We have one more bond we may do called Tribeca.
Again the brothers and sisters here really help me create a life I can appreciate and I don’t take it for granted. Cats who follow me on IG etc know I’m in the community speaking, teaching etc.

Right now just sent out 3rd high school employee to an HBCU.
3 in 2 years
So salute to the crew here helping me help
What you recommend for Summer? Some said Nautica Voyage is good

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That most recent 7 for $25 has some heavy hitters (Layton, Fucking Fabulous). Ordered a sample of that panty dropper too. I'm tempted to try that shit out in the office.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What you recommend for Summer? Some said Nautica Voyage is good

Voyage is good, I may have said it here a time or too, I cant do many regular designers. If I was gonna do a summer designer would be like a Prada Ocean. If Niche Sunset Hour & Bodacious

yo @TENT you still stink or nah? Throw that panty dropper on this week take it for a test run

Ha!

Yo yo. Still waiting on the delivery. I will report back soon. Haha.

Most def

That most recent 7 for $25 has some heavy hitters (Layton, Fucking Fabulous). Ordered a sample of that panty dropper too. I'm tempted to try that shit out in the office.

Yes we changed the format to include 2 Premium fragrances / Niche etc. Helps for the folks who think this is the same as what they get in the beauty supply shops. They get to see the different for the low, low.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Voyage is good, I may have said it here a time or too, I cant do many regular designers. If I was gonna do a summer designer would be like a Prada Ocean. If Niche Sunset Hour & Bodacious

Ha!

Most def

Yes we changed the format to include 2 Premium fragrances / Niche etc. Helps for the folks who think this is the same as what they get in the beauty supply shops. They get to see the different for the low, low.
What you mean regular designer?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What you mean regular designer?

Nautica,,Versace, Ralph,Dolce, etc
These are regular designers, they make hats, shoes, jewelry etc.

Goldfield & Banks, MFK, Kilan, etc make fragrances. Thats what they do.

MOST of the fragrance trends are set in the niche world first, then the Tom Fords etc use those notes and make it a main stream movement.

We were the FIRST oil company to dupe 540 that was close to FOUR years ago. 540 went mainstream like last year. There are atleast25-30 clones now. Most of our long time customers are riding the next wave that may catch. Some don’t at all but one inevitably becomes the next thing.

We have least 100 customers from BGOL some been rocking for 10 years.

I feel like Boadecia The Victorious is part of the next wave but it’s soool expensive, and exclusive, so that’s a limitation. But 540 is like $450 and I was like no way people buying. Now a homeless cat may be wearing it

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Yea man, but I hate doing this but when we release The Chronic Rouge Extreme cats gonna go crazy. Chick damn near licked the skin off my balls last night when I had that on.... She kept saying you always smell good but I feel like Im under a spell lol
Any update on this one

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you could find a way to make a scented powder, that would be next level.

We made that at one time, honestly was time consuming and then became a packaging issue. It tested crazily, but around same time J&J had that lawsuit I believe. We ended using it as carpet freshener and that killed too.