Fragrant Body Oilz...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my girl got me a bottle of aventus @BronxBomber but that shit is so trash compared to the stuff I got from you haha.....I am running low so youll see a new order from me. I also heard that molecule is hitting so I might need to fuck with that too

Def appreciate it brother. We have some bangers coming.

Yea Molecule 01 is amazing for layering, but can stand alone!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo @BronxBomber I got this Crab Apple Blossom thing by Clive Christian. First What is this and second when is it going to be an oil for purchase?!?!?

Also any plans for the Tom Ford Amber Absolute?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo @BronxBomber I got this Crab Apple Blossom thing by Clive Christian. First What is this and second when is it going to be an oil for purchase?!?!?

Also any plans for the Tom Ford Amber Absolute?

Do you mean sample soap? Really not sure what you are asking but I think thats what you mean. Yep will be available for sale soon.

Not at the moment, haven't had any requests for that, and with his new releases I doubt we will double back.
This actually isnt bad. I would say its the best luna rosa

I would agree.... Its wild strong, and totes the line of old & new, can wear any season comfortably.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
looking your stuff over now
i'm gonna try your men's sampler
yves
invictus
gucci
and not sure on my last pick yet

Appreciate the support!

I literally only put the oil behind my ear and my undershirt.....I dont ever want my body chemistry to adjust the scent.

Crazy thing is I never thought of that lol. Using the concentrated sprays may be good for clothes application.

True Real Info

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bump

i got the pineapple vintage and a vanilla diorama and vanilla havana in spray bottle form. The vanilla needs extra sprays but both hit hard.

that lineapple vintage is on point.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bump

i got the pineapple vintage and a vanilla diorama and vanilla havana in spray bottle form. The vanilla needs extra sprays but both hit hard.

that lineapple vintage is on point.

Nice. Becareful my brother. I know cats that want all fragrances to perfume the same, and have the same area of effectiveness. Thats not how fragrances work.

For example, if Im gonna be in close quarters and dont want to overwhelm folks I may I may throw on Molecule 01 and or Angel Share, maybe Kalan, etc something lighter. If Im out jogging and may run past some folks and I want them know the drill. I may rock the PV, Aventus 10th, etc.

So be mindful dont over do it. Some fragrances are suppose to tickle the nose, some should knock a nose off... :lol:

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
thanks dawg
i'll critique once i wear them
i tried the La Nuit De L'Homme by YSL yesterday and it s fire
nice and strong long lasting
do you have a Jacomo de Jacomo?
i bought 10 1/3 oz. roll ons so that will last me awhile,but i want more
let me know if you do any samplers
gonna try the Original Velvetier next

edit: last time i got an ad i saw you do wholesale
i may hit you up on that

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i tried the La Nuit De L'Homme by YSL yesterday and it s fire
nice and strong long lasting
do you have a Jacomo de Jacomo?
i bought 10 1/3 oz. roll ons so that will last me awhile,but i want more
let me know if you do any samplers
gonna try the Original Velvetier next

edit: last time i got an ad i saw you do wholesale
i may hit you up on that

Nice.

No we do not have. Every fragrance has a half dram fragrance you can purchase that are usually $2.00 so you can try fragrances if you are not all in on them

Yea check it out, we have several brothers here who resell make some change at work, and family. A couple cats are rocking matter of fact ...

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nice.

No we do not have. Every fragrance has a half dram fragrance you can purchase that are usually $2.00 so you can try fragrances if you are not all in on them

Yea check it out, we have several brothers here who resell make some change at work, and family. A couple cats are rocking matter of fact ...
:groupwave::groupwave:

True Real Info

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice. Becareful my brother. I know cats that want all fragrances to perfume the same, and have the same area of effectiveness. Thats not how fragrances work.

For example, if Im gonna be in close quarters and dont want to overwhelm folks I may I may throw on Molecule 01 and or Angel Share, maybe Kalan, etc something lighter. If Im out jogging and may run past some folks and I want them know the drill. I may rock the PV, Aventus 10th, etc.

So be mindful dont over do it. Some fragrances are suppose to tickle the nose, some should knock a nose off... :lol:
shit i was not aware. Imma need to peep game. Thanks for the list. Any other suggestions for close up vs passing by?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bodacious By Bodecia The Victorious

We just released, this one and its fire, on Fragrantica they have as Winter/Fall/ then spring but for me its def for fallish / spring.... This one is a good start for any Freshman who not on to Niche fragrances yet. If you are familiar with us you know we have Aqua Sapphire. I already have 3 others from them in the chamber. This is my new fragrance house crush, but yes I am whoreish when it comes to that

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

UNIVERSITY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw the thread title and thought it was some body oil that will make you do a fragrant foul on a bitch.

I could then blame it on the oil. Lol